The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumn Party

Go down 
+23
Francis Weston
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Elizabeth Blount
Margaery Tyrell
Blanche Rose Maslow
Anthony Lee
Nan Saville
Charlotte Rosenauer
Amelia Atwell
Mark Smeaton
Anne Boleyn
Elizabeth Seymour
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
White Royalsun
Catherine Willoughby
Francis of Navarre
Katherine Tudor
Jane Parker
Justyne Desrosiers
Henry VIII of England
Charles Brandon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Autumn Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:20 pm

I have arrived in England under a cloak of disguise. No one knows of my true identity, I am only known as Duke Philip of Bavaria, hence hiding my true identity. I want to get a sense of the atmosphere in England as they go through the turmoil of a Royal Divorce. I arrive at t he Autumn Party and mill about the room...
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I wasn't in the mood to talk about the count I think that everyone is hypocritical it's ok for them to be in love but not me! The count is in France and he is happy I feel empty without him like I just want to hide under my bed until he returns
Margaret placed an hand on her arm softly "Oh don't say so, Elizabeth. I am sure he misses you and he will come back soon. But maybe I would feel the same if Anthony left. Enjoy this party, for now.." She smiled rubbing her arm hoping to improve her mood
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 am

I looked around the room at all the happy faces If you assume but if he wants to be of help why could he not stay here and help the lady Anne she needs it I presume. Although I have been thinking of ideas should you marry
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:05 pm

I arrived alone in the great hall , my dress was a crimson red corset top that flowed out at the bottom. It such a beautiful dress that I wanted to show it off. I walked in smilng and greeting people ,I loved the way people looked at me in awe . I must admit i did look beautiful .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Francis Weston
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Francis Weston

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:37 pm

(Francis strolls in he stood by a table glancing around he saw a beautiful looking lady in a red dress who was alone .... he grinned his eyes never moving off her watching the way she moves)
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Catalina Stafford Brandon wrote:
I arrived alone in the great hall , my dress was a crimson red corset top that flowed out at the bottom. It such a beautiful dress that I wanted to show it off. I walked in smilng and greeting people ,I loved the way people looked at me in awe . I must admit i did look beautiful .
I see a beautiful young woman walk on in and I decide to approach her. Taking a deep breath and bowing my head, Hello My Lady.. She turns around and I reach for her hand, kissing it gently, Never before have I seen such beauty until I saw you....My name is Philip.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Philip of Bavaria wrote:
I see a beautiful young woman walk on in and I decide to approach her.  Taking a deep breath and bowing my head, Hello My Lady.. She turns around and I reach for her hand, kissing it gently, Never before have I seen such beauty until I saw you....My name is Philip.
-I heard a voice coming from behind me , i turn on my heel and smile at a man who was staring at me . I offered him my hand.- thank you for the lovely comment . My name s Catalina Brandon i'm new to the courts.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:17 pm

I smile, I am here on a short visit to the English Court.  I need to get away from Bavaria for a bit.. I hide my true intentions of being here.  I continue to look at her and I begin to feel myself blush a bit.  Her beauty is ravishing, a type of beauty that can lure a man in forever.  Care to sit with me?  I wish to get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:27 pm

-She blushed at his offer- i would love to sit down -she smiles and takes a seatat a table - so tell me a little about yourself Philip age,what you do things like that.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:35 pm

I lead her to a table and I am completely ecstatic at the notion of a fine young woman gracing me with her presence.  We sit down and I grab two goblets from a passing servant.  Well, I am 20.  I live in Bavaria as a Duke.  I'm very outdoorsy to be honest.. I smile as we speak, my eyes never leaving hers.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:47 pm

I am 15 ,my father is the duke of suffolk, i love dancing ,art and archery sometimes hunting to . -she smiles- i like being young and carefree.Always prepared for an adventure.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:59 pm

I now perk up a bit, Oh I love adventures as well.  I love to do something that is out f the scope if what an aristocrat does it is supposed to do.. I take a gulp of my wine.  You seem to be the same way. I ddefinitely think that you and I can get along beautifully!  Almost like best friends.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Friends? -she smiles brightly her eyes gleaming with wonder- Mr. Philip i do believe you are the first friend i have -she chuckles- i agree with you i think we'll get on very well.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:08 pm

I look up and notice another dance is about to start. I grin and take her hand, Shall we dance?. I take a hold of her other hand as well and as soon as I do, I feel this surge of heat rush between the both of us. We get up and make our way to the dance floor and I begin to feel something between us.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:12 pm

I would love to dance -she takes his hands and moves along with him .She could feel a strong pull beween them both,something was going to happen something good between them. She looks into his eyes asthey began to dance .-
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I looked around the room at all the happy faces If you assume but if he wants to be of help why could he not stay here and help the lady Anne she needs it I presume. Although I have been thinking of ideas should you marry
Margaret sighed noticing how much Elizabeth missed the man she was in love with "Trust in him, Elizabeth. If he really loves you, he will come here for staying with you.." She paused and she looked at her friend with a curious glance "Do you think I should marry again? Oh..I don't know. Nothing happened between Anthony and me, yet. But I am longing it to happen.." She admitted smiling and blushing
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:47 am

I would love to dance -she takes his hands and moves along with him .She could feel a strong pull beween them both,something was going to happen something good between them. She looks into his eyes asthey began to dance .-

She stands across from me as the music begins. We walk up close to each other, an arm raised and they touch....another surge of energy shoots between us.....we twirl about and touch again. Oh boy this is going to b a good night! As we dance, the music seems to fade away as well as everyone around us and now it seems as if it is only just the two of us. We come close again and I whisper, So beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 am

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Margaret sighed noticing how much Elizabeth missed the man she was in love with "Trust in him, Elizabeth. If he really loves you, he will come here for staying with you.." She paused and she looked at her friend with a curious glance "Do you think I should marry again? Oh..I don't know. Nothing happened between Anthony and me, yet. But I am longing it to happen.." She admitted smiling and blushing
I knew she spoke truth about Klaus but patience was not my fortay I know I miss him but I have you I went and hugged her I felt a bit better I brightened up when she spoke of her beau Ah! So things are progressing smoothly it sounds this is good excellent rather! If something like you wanted too happen I imagine it would be subtle and unexpected on your behalf he sounds different from most men perhaps he doesn't want his passion for you too scare you due to well event's
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Philip of Bavaria wrote:

She stands across from me as the music begins.  We walk up close to each other, an arm raised and they touch....another surge of energy shoots between us.....we twirl about and touch again.  Oh boy this is going to b a good night!  As we dance, the music seems to fade away as well as everyone around us and now it seems as if it is only just the two of us.  We come close again and I whisper, So beautiful...
-She smiled brightly at him as she leaned in and whispered- you make me feel beautiful -she moved back to look at his reaction - please join me for a walk in the gardens ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Of course I will join you in the gardens. Anything..... We twirl one last time as the music ends and we stand face to face. I lean in and kiss her softly upon her lips before taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:17 pm

-She closed her eyes enjoying the sweet ,soft kiss he placed upon her lips. She reopened her eyes and looked into his - oh my... -she blushed innocently as she leads him away from the great hall holding his hand -
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I knew she spoke truth about Klaus but patience was not my fortay I know I miss him but I have you I went and hugged her I felt a bit better I brightened up when she spoke of her beau Ah! So things are progressing smoothly it sounds this is good excellent rather! If something like you wanted too happen I imagine it would be subtle and unexpected on your behalf he sounds different from most men perhaps he doesn't want his passion for you too scare you due to well event's
Margaret giggled softly "Anthony said that he wants to go slow. He respects me and he doesn't want to bed me only. I am starting to think..that he has feelings for me. Exactly like your russian Count has feelings for you, I am sure!" She smiled happily and she took two glasses of fruit juice from a servant. She offered one to Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:46 pm

"Charles came back into Hall after talking with Queen Katherine. He didn't know if someone noticed his absence. But he walked straight towards King's table and bowed"

Your Majesty...

Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:25 pm

I walk into the Autumn Party, alone and without my husband. Apparently arguing with the Swedish King is more important than me. Dressed in my finest dress, I walk about the room and people keep bowing and curtsying to me as they say, Your Majesty.. I smile at them and continue walking about.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles came back into Hall after talking with Queen Katherine. He didn't know if someone noticed his absence. But he walked straight towards King's table and bowed"

Your Majesty...

Henry was nervous and waiting for Charles.

He was excited to see him and he pointed his finger.

"What did she say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Party
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next