The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumn Party

Go down 
+23
Francis Weston
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Elizabeth Blount
Margaery Tyrell
Blanche Rose Maslow
Anthony Lee
Nan Saville
Charlotte Rosenauer
Amelia Atwell
Mark Smeaton
Anne Boleyn
Elizabeth Seymour
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
White Royalsun
Catherine Willoughby
Francis of Navarre
Katherine Tudor
Jane Parker
Justyne Desrosiers
Henry VIII of England
Charles Brandon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Autumn Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:26 am

I wander back into the party after getting Blanche settled in and ready for her duties. I see my wife and I walk towards her, approaching her gracefully and kiss her softly on her forehead before bowing my head to the King
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:36 am

Jane takes a seat and takes a sip of red wine. There seems to be many things going on at this party. There seems like some jealous and longing looks. There seems to be dramatic exit and entrances. Sometimes, Jane liked to just observe.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:06 am

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Anthony Lee wrote:
Anthony had not seen Margaret in awhile he noticed her talking intently with a fair hair lady his glance was on Margaret the entire time from across the room
Margaret looked at Elizabeth with a confused face "Oh sorry, but you see..I don't know your family very well. You have so many siblings while I just have Thomas.." She smiled and suddenly she saw Anthony entering the Hall. He was staring at her and she couldn't avoid to blush and smiling weakly
I was even more confused but I just shrugged it off But I have told you many times that you are like a sister to me! It gets lonely without my sister jane here and you are a great comfort
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Amelia Atwell wrote:
I was back at court and was invited to an the Autumn festivities. There were so many new faces I had suddenly become nervous. Taking a goblet of wine from a passing servant, I drank it down hoping it would help calm my nerves as I made my way around the room.
Queen White sees lady Amelia and approaches her with her goblet of wine in her hand. Smiles friendly and talks my dear lady, you are beatiful, what's your name? I am Queen White, from Alderia
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Anthony Lee wrote:
Anthony had not seen Margaret in awhile he noticed her talking intently with a fair hair lady his glance was on Margaret the entire time from across the room
Margaret looked at Elizabeth with a confused face "Oh sorry, but you see..I don't know your family very well. You have so many siblings while I just have Thomas.." She smiled and suddenly she saw Anthony entering the Hall. He was staring at her and she couldn't avoid to blush and smiling weakly
I was even more confused but I just shrugged it off But I have told you many times that you are like a sister to me! It gets lonely without my sister jane here and you are a great comfort
Margaret turned suddenly her head towards Elizabeth "What? Oh yes..you're a dear sister to me too. I don't know what I would do without you.." She lowered her voice and she whispered into her ear "He is here, Elizabeth. Sir Anthony is behind you and he is staring at me.." She said excitedly
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:42 am

I noticed how happy at distracted she was so I smiled in approval for her to leave myside so she may go and speak with him
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 am

White Royalsun wrote:
Amelia Atwell wrote:
I was back at court and was invited to an the Autumn festivities. There were so many new faces I had suddenly become nervous. Taking a goblet of wine from a passing servant, I drank it down hoping it would help calm my nerves as I made my way around the room.
Queen White sees lady Amelia and approaches her with her goblet of wine in her hand. Smiles friendly and talks my dear lady, you are beatiful, what's your name? I am Queen White, from Alderia
As I walk around I notice a woman began to approach me. I know she is of a higher rank by her clothing and her stance. I curtsy before her, "Your majesty, it's a great honor to be in your presence." I said and admired her gown and jewels; they were very different than what I was used to seen. "I'm Amelia Atwell, Duchess of Wiltshire." I smiled "If you you don't think me rude, may I ask where Alderia is located?" I wondered.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Amelia Atwell wrote:
As I walk around I notice a woman began to approach me. I know she is of a higher rank by her clothing and her stance. I curtsy before her, "Your majesty, it's a great honor to be in your presence." I said and admired her gown and jewels; they were very different than what I was used to seen. "I'm Amelia Atwell, Duchess of Wiltshire." I smiled "If you you don't think me rude, may I ask where Alderia is located?" I wondered.
She smiles warmly as she moves the goblet in her right hand slightly Nice to meet you Duchess Amelia. Alderia is a very small but fair kingdom between England and Scotland. My husband, Meric Royalsun, is the King. She talks in a soft voice and smiles sweetly. Looks at the dance Wonderful party, isn't it my dear?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:22 pm

After the dance ended I bowed to my Lady and then went to the King, bowing as a solder I said:

"I hope my King is healthy, as well as strong to continue to rule this Kingdom in peace and victory" then I looked at King Henry
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Jane wondered if anyone would speak with her dance with her. She chatted quietly to a friend of us. She felt very much alone at court. She loved how handsome and beautiful everyone was. She felt dowdy and unattractive, but she knew she was pretty. She took a sip of wine anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Mark Smeaton wrote:
Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne started to dance with Mark. He was very kind and sweet. Anne impressed by Mark. He was a good friend for her. She was constantly laughing. She was the most happy at the court. She asked while romping around him

"Have you gotten used to the court, Master Smeaton?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mark smiled shaking his head as he turned Anne around. Well the court is never dull neither gloomy when you seem to be around people you alighten this very room! Having Thomas Wyatt as a friend has made moving to court easy but having you as a friend is very much a blessing as I don't have to hide my cheerfulness when around you. Taking Anne by the hand like the other dancers around them he pulled her to him then away again as was the custom of this dance

Anne giggled and she went in front of Mark

"It's nice to hear that. Yes Master Wyatt is really a good friend. He is very insightful. And you have to listen his poems. He is such a talented poet"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Katherine Tudor wrote:
Re-entering I glide towards my brother; smiling graciously attempting to hide my deep sadness. I fall into a curtsey and rise elegantly.
"Henry, darling...." I smile faintly and cast my gaze around the room; searching for my husband. "I have something to tell you..."

Henry was not looking at his sister. He had other things on his mind. There was something that he should finish. He smiled at Nan and kissed her soft hand

"And you look stunning my Lady Nan!"

He was watching Charles

"Later, Katherine! Charles, sit! "

Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Margaery entered inside the great hall with a raised head. She didn’t know anyone, except the King of course. She headed her steps towards the table with the food and drink ax she grabbed a glass of wine and lifted it up to her lips before she took sip.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:49 pm

"Charles sat at King's table after bowing deeply. It seemed rather crowded. Nan, Katherine, and many courtiers. Everyone asking to talk with the King. He noticed Nan sat in front of him and smiled at her. But in spite of the crowd, he found finally the right moment to ask"

Did you want to see me, Your Majesty?

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:59 am

Henry looked at Catherine and smiled

"Your wife looks beautiful! And you seem very happy together.. Happy marriage is devoutely something to be wished for.."

King's facial expression changed

"Talking of which, I want you to do something for me"

He approached to Charles's ear and he whispered very slowly

"Go and talk to Katherine! Tell her, she should withdraw her application to Rome!"
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:38 pm

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Mark Smeaton wrote:
Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne started to dance with Mark. He was very kind and sweet. Anne impressed by Mark. He was a good friend for her. She was constantly laughing. She was the most happy at the court. She asked while romping around him

"Have you gotten used to the court, Master Smeaton?"

Mark smiled shaking his head as he turned Anne around. Well the court is never dull neither gloomy when you seem to be around people you alighten this very room! Having Thomas Wyatt as a friend has made moving to court easy but having you as a friend is very much a blessing as I don't have to hide my cheerfulness when around you. Taking Anne by the hand like the other dancers around them he pulled her to him then away again as was the custom of this dance

Anne giggled and she went in front of Mark

"It's nice to hear that. Yes Master Wyatt is really a good friend. He is very insightful. And you have to listen his poems. He is such a talented poet"
Poetry that I have heard many times about a lady with glassy sapphire eyes lips as red as wine with raven hair. You are his muse he thinks very highly of you anne should I be jealous. Mark was smiling knowing that anne knew he was of course saying this in the most friendliest of manners
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Mark was a very impressive man. Anne impressed with his words. Mark was a unique friend for Anne.

"And you are very talented as much as Master Wyatt. I feel very lucky!"
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Mark felt very proud and honoured to be dancing with the most sweetest lady in the room. Your words honor me greatly how can a simple yet somewhat humble violinist makes you feel so lucky? In return I shall write you a sheet of music and teach you it myself. Mark was beaming turning Anne around in their dance he hoped he could be of some use to her in her hour of need
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry looked at Catherine and smiled

"Your wife looks beautiful! And you seem very happy together.. Happy marriage is devoutely something to be wished for.."

King's facial expression changed

"Talking of which, I want you to do something for me"

He approached to Charles's ear and he whispered very slowly

"Go and talk to Katherine! Tell her, she should withdraw her application to Rome!"
"Charles looked at Catherine. She was smiling and talking with some ladies"

Yes...we are happy, indeed...

"He answered whispering, hoping not to be heard by Nan. But once the King leaned towards his ear, his attention was captured by his words. He listened carefully and nodded"

Yes, Your Majesty. I'll be back with her response in a little while...

"Then he stood up from table. After bowing, he left the Hall as silently as he could, in order others could not notice immediately his absence. He walked towards Queen's chambers"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:47 am

After saying Au revoir to Klaus I came back to see Margaret trying to figure out where she was
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Margaret saw Elizabeth coming back to her and she smiled. Her eyes were not leaving Anthony yet "Elizabeth! I was wondering if you had lost yourself somewhere. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:01 am

Yes now tell me more about your sir Anthony and I shall listern whilst getting merry! I took a bottle of wine pulling the cork out with my mouth and listened Right I am all ears although quick question when you are not with Anthony like in his presence do you feel like you are only half a person if anyone could understand it was my Margaret
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:54 am

Elizabeth stood smiling in the hall looking around admiring other gowns
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Yes now tell me more about your sir Anthony and I shall listern whilst getting merry! I took a bottle of wine pulling the cork out with my mouth and listened Right I am all ears although quick question when you are not with Anthony like in his presence do you feel like you are only half a person if anyone could understand it was my Margaret
Margaret smiled brightly. She nodded cause her friend caught exactly how she felt because of Anthony "Yes, it's true. Anthony came to talk with my brother! Do you know what this means? That..that he is not playing with me. Thomas is very protective to me, and he knows that. I am so excited. What about your count? Have you finally understood his true feelings for you?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:54 am

I wasn't in the mood to talk about the count I think that everyone is hypocritical it's ok for them to be in love but not me! The count is in France and he is happy I feel empty without him like I just want to hide under my bed until he returns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Party
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next