The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters to Thomas Culpepper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Letters to Thomas Culpepper Empty
PostSubject: Letters to Thomas Culpepper   Letters to Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Dearest Tom,
Your letter found me well if you are still at court may I meet you later at the same place that we met if you can get away? I to feel exactly the same about you I do not desire jewels or antiques I only choose yourheart as that is more worthy to me than anything else in this world and beyond. Know that your affections are returned back and that I shall not play with it or break it.
Until my eyes get to see thine eyes I am your sienna and no one else's
Your sienna
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Thomas Culpepper   Letters to Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Dearest Sienna,

Upon reading your latest missive, I could barely contain my mirth
and sheer exhilaration~causing my heart to nearly burst with delight! I determined
right there and then to hurry from my quarters and run as fast as possible to
that paradise where first I gazed upon your fair countenance and wait, minutes...
hours?... however long it would take until you arrive. Foolhardy, is it not? But
beloved Sienna, you've no idea the affect just a few tender words from from your
hand have has had upon me.

Even now as I write, my hand trembles and quill tip scrawls erratically
from the excitations of my heart. Know that as you have pledged yourself to me,
that I in turn pledge from this day forward, the full measure of my heart's affection
and devotion only to you, my beloved Sienna. Perchance we may meet directly
after dinner this afternoon? Or simply come when you may thereafter... I shall be
there awaiting you.

Affectionately yours,
                                                           Thomas        
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Thomas Culpepper   Letters to Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Thomas,
we should have supper together this very eve if though don't think it a rash or rushed choice?
if I could I would find us simple lodgings so that I might get to know you in the early days of this blooming feelings that we have for one another. You have made an impact on my heart tremendously like a part of it is with you. I choose time to explore if we should go further with each other. The words that I wrote you i shall repeat standing in front of you so you know that what I feel for you is real
until I am with you carry these written words that come from my heart with you.
yours sienna.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Thomas Culpepper   Letters to Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:35 am

Dearest Sienna,

You are as resourceful as you are lovely, supper sounds marvelous!
in this brief time, you have captivated my heart. If our love is rash, then
let it be so, for how could sentiment so profound be wrong? If affection in
haste be shunned~then shun me~ for I refuse to give up that which makes
me feel more alive than I have felt in all of my eighteen years!

I suppose I shall find out when we meet in the garden where you've
found lodging. For my own part, I shall have to conceive of a tale to tell
father why I must go out for the evening. Fear not, for I shall think of one,
or else just go and deal with the consequences on the morrow, either way,
'twill be more than worth it to touch your hand once again, my darling.
Thus, I await the appointed hour of our meeting with great anticipation.

Affectionately yours,
Thomas

Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Thomas Culpepper   Letters to Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:22 am

Thomas,

When I spoke of lodging I meant that I wish to take you somewhere away from everyone and distractions all for good intentions of that I can assure you. My heart feels incomplete without seeing you and hearing your sweet voice. I want us to be with each other with no regrets I only regret that I did not meet you sooner Give me an hour to get ready sweetest love and I shall be their awaiting you. I hope that whatever the excuse you shall not be harmed by your farther would he be angry?
Until I get to see you I place a kiss under my name
yours
sienna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Thomas Culpepper   Letters to Thomas Culpepper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters to Thomas Culpepper
Page 1 of 1