The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Living Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Richard moaned loudly as he finally reached his climax. With a slow movement he rolled on his back breathing deeply

Of course I am, sweet Sybille. I didn't know there was so much passion in you..

He answered smiling and breathing
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Sybille turned on her side facing him tracing her finger through the hairs on his chest. Their are a lot of things that you don't know about me I have many layers maybe I should work harder so you don't see sweet Sybille anymore.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Richard looked at her finger on his chest and smiled

Really? I ask nothing better than discovering all sides of you, Sybille..

Looking at her, he grabbed her hand and kissed her finger softly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:37 pm

Holding back just a little Sybille was so very tempted to climb on top of his body instead she laid on her side and took in the most splendid of views his body. My layers are to be uncovered very slowly so that they might be enjoyed my majesty.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:58 pm

Richard laughed

Oh of course..I enjoy it very much, indeed. I just wonder why we didn't do this before, Sybille..

He added sighing and with a pleased smile on his lips
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Sybille rested her head on his manly broad chest letting her blonde hair fall over his body. Enjoy the time you have with me now no questions just me. All of this seemed to good to be true when the morning sun would rise in a matter of hours would they still be friends with a casual need to feed each others desire for each other. As long as you need me I shall be here.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Richard smiled. He wrapped his arm around her kissing softly her hairs

You can stay here as long as you wish, Sybille. It has been..wonderful. Don't you agree?

He whispered into her ear with a teasing tone
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:16 pm

His whisper made her shiver with excitement she brought her knees up to her chest. Sitting both alone by the fire. My king their is no place on my body that I'm not ticklish even your whispers give me a thrill. Stretching out Sybille placed herself on top of him their was no need to be shy around him anymore they both knew each other more better now and it had been worth the wait. Brushing her lips against his she whispered sweetly to him. Guide me as our bodies unite once more this very night. Allow me to move upon you as if this was our first and last meeting.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Richard sighed against her lips placing his hands on her hips. He wanted her once more time. With a teasing smile he guided her hips towards his groin, until his member joined her entrance again. Leaning back his head, he moaned deeply
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Sybille winced as she felt a forceful push entering her. He was not a little man either she let the feeling fill her body completely taking her time getting used to the throbbing engorged manhood she felt flex inside her. Stretching out her body Sybille tilted back her head she could feel the ends of her hair touching her bum. Grabbing his hands she placed them on her breasts they felt heavier in the midst of their sexual lust hanging around the air like a fog.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Richard moaned while his hands were placed on her breasts. He enjoyed to see her moving sensually on him and continued to thrust deeper and faster. His excitement was growing every second
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:08 am

Sybille could feel herself open up like a flower bloomed. He was pushing into her being teased by her pollen and once their the petals closed around his member an intense but yet pleasurable feeling. Out of spite she grabbed a few loose chest hairs pulling tightly as she let herself rock on top of him leaning back further as the faint smell of desire,lust,passion and greed filled the air yearning for his inner instincts to come alive. Sybille moaned like a animal in heat calling for her lover to seduce her.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:09 pm

Richard placed his hands on her hips, pleased by her wild moans. He was breathing deeply but he kept on thrusting more into her. Raising his head from pillow he met her lips with his. He ran his fingers among her hairs while teasing her with his tongue
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Sybille ceased with her movements as soon as their lips met again she was weak when it came to his kisses. She placed her hand around his cheek pushing his tongue out and her tongue in his mouth instead. Using the tip of her tongue she explored his mouth warm and sensual enough to make her suck on his lips as she moaned. Pinching his cheek with her fingers slowly and seductively Sybille moved against him making him stay still as she enjoyed the feel of moving up and down on him without his guidance. It was more exciting being in control she kept her eyes open not taking them of his eyes Sybille wanted him to crave her more than any other person that was not possible so she placed a stinging slap over his cheek. That should enlight more of his allure for her.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Richard moaned in pleasure as she slapped his face. He liked this wild side of her. Moving his hand along her legs, he followed her movements, enjoying the fact that she was in control. He stared at her sensual body and he couldn't stop moaning. Especially when her tongue was teasing him
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Sybille ran her tongue over his neck her hands fastly through his hair and over his face as the touch of his hand running down her legs caused a scream of irresistible pleasure. Her inner warmth mingled around him causing her to shiver her entire body was covered in goosebumps teasingly she let her nipples rub against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Richard hold her tightly with his strong arms. He moaned and kissed her back with the same burning passion. As she rubbed her nipples against his chest, he rolled on his back still holding her. He was now on top of her again, and kept on thusting into her stronger and faster, moaning her name
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Once on her back again she felt his swollen member push fiercely inside her. Their was a slight bit of pain as she figured how much of an animal he was. His thrusts rubbing against her inner walls only made her scream louder and louder which made him move like an animal. Laying their like a restless prey she bit tightly his lips holding onto them with her teeth as her hips caught up with the same pace as he. Grabbing holding if his jawline Sybille pulled his face towards her lips reaching his ear as she whispered very quitely Richard... Only to push his face away from her again.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Richard shivered as she pulled his face towards her and moaned. He licked hwe lips while he continued thrusting into her widely. His lips brushed against her neck and her breasts hungrily. He really was sharing his animal instincts after so long time
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Sybille was reluctant to leave her lips from his they were forceful but yet tender causing Sybille to feel like she was floating above air dreaming that his lips were caressing her chest all the way down unto her belly. Her hand traced down just above his manhood she tried to push him in harder she wanted it deeper.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:05 pm

Richard pushed once more time letting out a loud moan. Then he rolled on his back breathing heavly

Oh Sybille..you really have the power to wake up the animal inside me..

He smiled teasingly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Oh you know how to say the certain things to please me. Sybille sat up removing the sweaty pieces of her hair from her forehead a nice cold bath was what she needed. I need to go back to my bedchamber the sun is going to rise unless you plan to keep me here for the day.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Richard looked at her and smiled. Even if a bit sweated, she was so desirable . He reached her leg with his hand and kept to caress it softly

I would like to keep you here night and day, Sybille. You don't know how long time I wished this to happen. But..I have some matters to deal with today. And..if you need having a fresh bath..you may go. I just regret not to be in the tub with you..

He said teasingly not leaving his eyes from hers

Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Sybille moved his hand from her leg and started to study the lines on his palm. Who says that you cannot join me I forget that you are king with duties. Unlike some you can choose when to lay around. Bending up she had planned to kiss him but was hesitant for a moment. Will it be another year before I have to wait for this again.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Richard leaned on her to kiss her back. But he smiled after her last sentence

Another year? I really hope not, Sybille. How could I resist a whole year without you? Come here..

He pulled her towards him firmly and kissed her with passion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next