The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Living Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:21 am

Sybille protested giggling and moving her lips away from his covering her lips with her hair. It took a year for us to come to where we are now. Meet me after the summer party or is that to long in waiting. Removing her hair from her lips Sybille wrapped herself around him tightly as their tongues played against each others.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Richard pressed his tongue against hers, playing with it sensually. He smiled against her lips

Hmm..Too long time, yes. But if you'll join it will be easier for me to resist..

He replied teasingly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 am

Resist what? Sybille looked at him through curious eye's she knew he meant but she didn't want him to say it. If you can't resist then that will be your fault not mine. Sybille removed herself from his embrace sitting upright. I'll try my best to come to the summer party but then I will have to resist sitting on your lap.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Richard put himself sat on bed as well and hold her in his lap. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he smiled

Hmm..really? So you think I'm not able to resist to my..instincts, right? I thought you had an higher opinion about your King, Sybille..

He said teasingly and bit softly her earlobe
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:32 pm

Sybille tried to smile instead she just ran her fingers through his hair. I know that I will not be able to take my eye's off of you I want to be kept private. After all I am the solace you seek away from court life. Sybille wrapped her arms around his neck turning around in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Richard took her in his lap again and kissed her deeply

If you wish, my sweet Sybille. Better keeping it private. But..I'll miss you. Now that I found out how..passionate you are, who could prevent me from thinking about being in your arms all the time?

He said with a small grin before kissing softly her nose
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:24 am

Me sweet. Sybille laughed rolling her head back her hands wrapped firmly around his neck. When shall you stop thinking I am sweet being sweet gets you know where in life. In a way I was sweet towards you and look here I am placed upon your lap.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Richard wrapped his arms around her waist and frowned a bit looking at her

Being sweet is not so bad, Sybille. I like you for that. You said by yourself that this is the reason why you're sitting on my lap, now. I love your sweetness. There is..something wild in you. And I like it..

He added whispering and leaning on her he bit her chin and her lower lip softly

Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Sybille ran her tongue over the lip which he had bitten snapping her teeth at him. I don't treat you like a King either to me you are simply Richard a friend,confidant. We shall do this again maybe you can come to my chamber this time. Sybille ran her lips down to the most tender part of his skin. Gently she began to nibble at his skin, her hand finding his member again grabbing it sharply.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Richard couldn't help to moan as she reached his member. He pressed his lips against hers, feeling his excitement growing again

Oh Sybille..I think I can't wait till the next time..

He said breathing and gasping hard against her lips. His hands ran slowly along her back
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 am

Good. You were meant to be tempted again until I am done with you. Sybille muttered being slightly bossy. As their kiss grew more passionate Sybille couldn't help but to grind against him feeling him strengthen in length against her.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Richard was kissing her and playing with her lips and tongue. He smiled, rather surprised by her words

When you're done with me? Are you planning to leave your King, Sybille? This would be..very cruel of you..

He said playfully rubbing his lips against her chin and neck sensually
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:22 pm

The thought of leaving him had not even crossed her mind, but now the seed was planted in her brain. We are only friends Richard. I am not the type of lady to fight over her King. Sybille added honestly she had warned him that she was a jealous lover, but she had no the energy to fight to be the king's mistress.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Richard sighed deeply and rested his head on pillow again. He looked at her with a curious glance

Against who should you fight, Sybille? We're..special friends. So..what do you mean? Maybe I did something wrong?

He smiled trying to catch her eyes. She looked disappointed about something
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 am

Very reluctantly Sybille began to dress she started with her hair first. Time with Richard always flew by too quickly for her liking. She didn't moan as she wanted to keep their few last minutes together sweet not bitter. Oh it is all but nothing why would you displease me Richard. It is of no matter you will think me jealous if I tell you. Inge would like her son to know his real family. Yes I am jealous I don't agree with how they treated her. Is it any of my business no of course not. I don't want to lose my only friend. I don't want her to be hurt by them again. Sybille caught the smile holding their in his eyes and had to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Richard sat on bed, wrapped by sheets, and he watched her dressing up

Is Inge still in contact with them? I didn't know that. Yes..I know her story. Benedetti family threatened her to remove her son from her, I remember. But maybe things changed. You won't lose your friend for this, Sybille. She loves you..

He noticed she was laughing silently and he giggled after her

What is it?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Sybille rolled her eyes so that he could not see placing her last hair pin in. Her whole body was again exposed naked to him, standing she went and sat at the end of his feet. And you believe that do you? That royals can change their ways. It is actually none of my business and Inge is stronger than we give her credit for. Passing time Sybille rested her head on his lap. I forget my status at the end of the day I have to be nice to all royals as I am merely a Duchess.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Richard opened his mouth as she stood naked in front of him again. He could hardly concentrate himself on her words. His eyes were staring at her with desire. She was beautiful and seductive, even if she pretended not to be. Once she placed her head on his lap, he ran his hand through her blonde hairs almost holding his breath

Oh Sybille..you're so beautiful..

He desired to take her again, and he was not in mood to reply to what she was saying, actually. He had to admit that his attention was elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:03 am

Sybille removed the sheet that covered his body and placed her body on his. I never mean to tease you with my body on purpose. Sybille grinned as she looked into those deep, brown eyes. She pulled the cover back over their bodies trying to settle. You're beautiful too my king. Lowering her lips to his Sybille kissed him her fingers running over his cheeks, as she tried to wrap her hands around his neck. Placing her left leg inbetween both of his. Sybille flung her right leg over his as she gently started to move against him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Richard was listening her silently, lost into her glance. But when she kissed him suddenly he lost his control. Running his hands along her body and caressing softly her breasts, he made her roll on her back and in few moments he was on top of her. He moaned against her lips placing himself between her tempting legs
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:55 am

A soft moan escaped Sybille's lips as their kiss had turned more fervor than previously. She had passion for him but she held back just a little to tease him. Sybille rocked her hips thrusting them up against his groin letting his lips find her chest as she wrapped her legs around him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Richard was now running his lips along her neck and breasts. He was moaning with her. And as she wrapped her legs around him, he pushed himself inside her again with strenght and passion
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Sybille body quivered beneath him her hands were firmly grasped on his buttocks. Her eye's were dancing looking into his waiting, for his first movements inside her. Sybille touched his cheek the fire beside them started to crackle out but Richard's passion for her was still very much alive. Do not treat me nice my king. Tease me take me to paradise only to bring me back just as you are about to come.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Richard kept on thrusting faster and deeper. His eyes locked on hers. An amused smile came on his lips while thrusting after her words

What makes you think that I'll treat you nicely, Sybille? Especially..since you're so good at tempting..

He said breathing deeply. One hand was already moving on her breasts seductively. Moaning deeply, he kissed her passionately, licking her lips and meeting her tongue
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Sybille giggled against his lips she clenched herself tighter around him. His body rubbed against hers with every hard thrust he made. Her hand reached around his balls grabbing them tightly making him submissive to her needs. Breathless Sybille couldn't take her eyes of him. His every facial expression, the soft sounds of his moans and the breath on her skin made her ravenous. Oh Richard just a little bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next