The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Living Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Richard moaned suddenly as she grabbed his package. She was now having control on him. He thrusted even harder, but at the same time he felt submissive to her. She was driving him mad of desire

Oh Sybille..you really know how to drive a man crazy for you..

He whispered while moaning
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Softly Sybille kissed his lips, moving her hips in union with his. Her nails trailed up his body digging in sharply as his thrusts became harder and quicker. I like to see how far I can take it with you. Sybille smiled back all to innocently.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Richard smiled hearing her words. But he was moaning while she was talking. He was thrusting again and again. He would never stop. And he enjoyed the feeling of being inside her. Letting out deep moans, he kissed her lips again while his hands kept on squeezing softly her tempting breasts
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Oh Richard. Sybille screamed her breasts quivering under his touch, as she felt a relentless urge flowing throughout her body. I want you Richard, I want you in certain ways that you would dare not do to other ladies. Sybille was never demanding of her king never! She respected his privacy and the life he had with his queen. But she could not control the feeling to push him near to the edge when they were intimate.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Richard's thrusts became slower after her words. He was desiring the same thing, but he would never dare to ask. Staring deeply into her eyes, he got off from her and with a quick movement he wrapped her waist and made her roll on herself, showing her back to him. He bent over her kissing her shoulders softly

I want you too, Sybille. More than you can ever imagine. Are you sure?

He whispered breathing heavely and brushing his lips on her skin. His was now on his knees with his hands placed gently but firmly on her hips
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Sybille was giggling deliriously as she knelt on her knees for him. Sybille freed the last pin holding her hair up in place. She shook her head letting her long blond thick locks fall. She gazed up at him locking eyes the second she did. I am sure Richard. This is a chance for us to show how mucj we mean to each other.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Richard smiled. He held firmly her hips taking a deep breath. He closed his eyes for a while. And after another breath he pushed himself into her taking her from behind. A warm sensation invaded him and he moaned deeply. Holding her hips, he started thrusting slowly but firmly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Her hands gripped the fabric on the floor. She took a deep breath and felt her loveable king push inside her. My god Richard. Sybille purred as she felt her body relax. She started to grind up against him. It was slow and delicate her body was covered in goosebumps anticipating their love making. Sybille spread her legs a bit further lowering her upper body down. All she wanted to feel was this intense and thrilling pain.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Richard pressed his chest against her back pushing even deeper. He wrapped her waist frmly with his arm, while his other hand cupped her breasts. He felt an intense pleasure, never felt before, and moaned leaning back his head. Breathing deeply, he started to relax and kissed her shoulder slowly

Oh Sybille..
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Sybille felt as if she was on a wave of ecstasy. The pleasure she was receiving she had wanted for months. She pressed her back against his chest turning her head and moaning. As his manhood rubbed against her bud. The hand that was covering her breast she moved down to the front of her womanhood, wrapping his fingers firmly around her skin. We should of done this first I can really feel you penetrating me and it's pure heaven.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Richard took a deep breath and got off from her slowly. His hand joined hers before cupping her womanhood and kissing her skin one more time

Yes..I wonder why we wasted our time in unuseful words while we could have this heaven. You're so tempting, Sybille..

He whispered rubbing his lips on her shoulder and cupping her breast with his other hand
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:57 am

The smell of him and his taste still lingered on her skin. Sybille felt like his own smelling rose and was in no hurry to was the sweet smelling scent of. I have always been so bold with you my king. Sybille smiled her teeth nibbling his ear as she pressed his hand on her breast a bit tighter.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Richard smiled and kissed her lips, biting them softly. Slowly he removed his hands from her body and fell on bed. But he pulled her with himself laughing

Yes..you are. Why I never saw such passion in you before? Please, remind me why I was so blind, my bold lady..

He said giggling still holding her in his arms
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Sybille playfully slapped him on the chest before snuggling up to him. I think that it is because we only choose to see what is right in front of us. If it wasn't for Inge then I would of never found a reason to see you.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Richard giggled after her, frowning a bit after her last sentence

Inge? Really? Hmm..I had no idea that your lady in waiting pushed you towards me. What did she say, exactly?

He asked curiously, wondering if Sybille talked often about him with her ladies
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:21 pm

She didn't push me Richard! Sybille said his last name a bit sarcastically. Sybille didn't like what he was implying, so she looked at him with with a fierce glance. She needed help from her king.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Richard put himself more comfortable on bed to look bettter at her

What kind of help, Sybille? Come on..talk freely. I'm just curious to know..

He said honestly, wanting to know every detail about her conversations with her lady in waiting
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:33 am

Richard, you are acting very strange. You know full well that I came to you so Inge could stay in Bavaria. Sybille shock her head not wanting to create an argument out of this. Sybille had no secrets when it came to Richard. If you are trying to push me out of you're life then you are picking the wrong person. I don't have secrets from you and unlike some I don't hassle you either.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:05 am

Richard looked at her with a surprise face. He tried to refrain a laughter but he couldn't

Why do you think I'm acting strange, Sybille? I'm not trying to push you out of my life. Othwerwise..why you're here..in my bed? I'm just curious..about your life when you're not with me. I mean..your relationship with Inge, for istance. Do you find that it's a bad thing that I'm interested in your life?

He smiled, even if she looked angry. So he tried to catch her eyes turning slowly her face towards him
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:35 pm

I'm not in your bed, I'm on the floor. Sybille kept her eyes downcast they had never really spoken about her life and the people in it. So you wish to know my life. Well Inge has been faithful to the Cleves family for many years. When Amelia travelled I spent time with Inge. After that we became very close and it's nice to see her grow. Inge has her own passions for life and I would like for her to live them.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Richard listened her with interest, still keeping his smile. He took a satisfied breath as she finished talking

Inge is an interesting lady, indeed. I'd like to know her better. Oh but..please don't think bad. I swear I have no interest in your lady in waiting. Simply..I just love hearing your voice, Sybille..

He leaned towards her looking for her lips, hoping she understood that all this talking thing was just an excuse to feel her closer
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 6:47 pm

I don't presume anything Richard, Inge is not that type of lady. Inge is a mysterious lady I like that side to her. Sybille moved her quaint slim body next to his. She didn't need sex to keep him interested. I am truly flattered that you have an interest for me as just me sometimes I forget that you are king. I can't help treating you as a normal person as once you were just that.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Richard sighed deeply interlacing his fingers with hers

And that's exactly what I want, Sybille. When we're alone..we're not the Duchess of Cleves and King of Bavaria anymore. We're simply Sybille and Richard. And you're among few people who knows this side of me..

He leaned towards her until he met the softness of her lips again
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 1:36 am

Sybille caressed his hand as she moved closer to him able to inspect worship his body closer. Slowly, Sybille traced the shape of his mouth with her tongue before teasingly dangerously between his lips. She ran the tip of her tongue across his teeth, before slowly sliding my tongue into his mouth. Sybille kissed him deeply, rubbing her tongue against his, thrusting her tongue in and out. Gently, she slipped her leg between his, enjoying their bodies just being close together that's all. Richard I do have a jealous side you know. I never want my time with you to end that is selfish of me. I don't consider myself as a duchess. More like, I have always wanted to be a ballet dancer with my hair curled. Moving through the air gracefully like a butterfly that is my inner persona.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:41 pm

Richard kissed her back enjoying the feeling of her tongue rubbing against his. As he finally relaxed against pillow again, he laughed for her last words

A ballet dancer? Ohh..surely you have the perfect body to do that. And I have a jealous side too, even if you would never imagine..

He was caressing her hairs, when suddenly an idea came in his mind

I was thinking..that maybe you should follow your ambition. I would love to see you dancing before me. I could find a ballet dance teacher and bring him or her to court for you. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next