HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Helping the poor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Helping the poor   Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Helping the poor   Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:13 am

Me and Baroness of Nemours decided to go and help the poor as thanks to God for every Blessing he gave us to life.

"Bonne journée! Baroness, how are you today" I bow my head and smile at her
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Helping the poor   Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:17 am

I venture out with the Queen and we walk amongst the poor, helping whomever we can in need. I carry with me a few loaves of bread and as we walk, I break off pieces and hand them to the children. When the Queen addresses me, stop, curtsy slightly and walk once more to catch up to her. I smile, I feel as good as I can be Your Majesty. How do you feel today?
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Helping the poor   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:13 pm

"I am glad you feel fine, with me is so-so the morning sickness is tormenting me, it is getting worst and worst each time" I smile at her and at the same time I give some money to a little girl.

"So my Lady, what are your futurs plans, do you aimer quelqu'un, I guess you are ready to be married, and have children right?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Helping the poor   Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Perhaps all this morning sickness means that you shall have a healthy child, hopefully a son!. I say with a bit of excitement as I hand out some more bread. As soon as she speaks of love and children, my thoughts drift to Christophe and our unborn child. I want to marry a special someone, whom I love with all my heart. You met him at the Masque.... I take a deep breath, I love Master Sinclair. I know that I am of the nobility of France but I am of no great significance. I love him and want to be the mother of his children.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Helping the poor   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:17 pm

I smiled at her well wishing, showing kindness, it brought my spirit back. "Well my dear Baroness, you chose the hard way as it seems, and that is Love, it is complicated but there is nothing impossible right." smiling a relieve "Yes I met Master Sinclair, he is a real gentleman, it doesn't have to be from the nobility to have morals right, we have a lot of nobilities that are faking it, and another think if you want to be the mother of his children you have to be a great significance" I continue to give bread and money to the poor.

"Did the King know of this?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Helping the poor   Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:26 pm

I take a deep breath and sigh, Yes His Majesty knows and seems to not have a problem with it.. I smile as I lean down ad pat a child on her head, handing her some bread, Although his acceptance of the matter has me quite confused. I fear he has alterior motives.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Helping the poor   Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Smiling at her I add "Don't trouble yourself Baroness, I will make him accept your decision, we are talking here about love, and it is my duty as a Queen to take care for the women happiness in France" giving some bread
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Helping the poor   Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Boldly, I stop the both of us and look straight at her, smiling brightly, Your Majesty is such a kind and generous woman. I take a deep breath, Once I am settled in my home in Marseille, I would love to extend an invitation to you and the King. It is not often that I get visitors there.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Helping the poor   Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:43 am

"It will be a pleasure my dear, for both of us, me and the King"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping the poor   

Back to top Go down

Helping the poor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1