The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre de Françoise de Longwy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chambre de Françoise de Longwy Empty
PostSubject: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Returning to her chamber Françoise admired the pinkness of her bed the candles alight glowing of her olive skin. Placing herself in bed she pulled the curtains around the bed laying waiting.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:12 pm

My tedious meeting with les avocats at last ended. I could barely concentrate, thinking only of my beautiful niece Françoise. I proceeded immediately to my chambers in order to prepare myself for my engagement with her. Finally, as the hour approaches I make my way to her chambers, gift in hand, and reach for the door.

" Françoise?..." I say as I enter her living chamber. Walking across the floor toward the bedchamber where, as I enter, my heart leaps to see her there, just as I had imagined in my head. Reclining seductively upon her pink bed in a luxurious brown fur. Her face glowing golden in the soft candlelight... I approach her slowly, smiling warmly down at her. "Enfin nous sommes ensemble mon cher" I say and sit beside her on the bed and offer her the gift box. "For you, Françoise" I look to see her expression as she opens it and the gift is revealed;

"I presume rubies would be most appropriate, as rouge is the color of feu et de passion... the fire and passion that burns within me for you ma chère".
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Sitting up she let the fur that was draped around her fall down revealing her soft breasts with a curious smile she opened the box her eyes like diamonds themselfs Françoise pulled Francois in for a passionate yet seductive kiss Mon Roi how ever shall I repay you here put this beautiful necklace on me I wish too make love to you with this proudly upon my neck
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:17 am

The breath escapes my body as I see Françoise's magnifique bosom laid bare before my eyes. Her perfectly-shaped breasts and beguiling expression cause my hands to tremble slightly as I reach for the necklace and lift it between my fingers. Holding it out, I move behind her as Françoise's sweeps her dark, flowing locks upward. I place the bejeweled rope of large, sparkling rubies and diamonds around her long, slender neck and fasten the clasp.

"There... " I say as I softly kiss the sensual, exposed base of Françoise's neck. "I fear ma chère, I have done a great disservice to such une grande pièce de joaillerie..." I say as I take the collar of Françoise's coat and draw the fur downward, off of her arms. Kissing her smooth bare shoulder. "For though exquisite, it can never match the beauty of it's wearer." Françoise turns and smiles at me. Her beguiling dark eyes look deep into mine and instinctively our lips meet in yearning, lingering kiss.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:33 am

Pushing François onto the bed Françoise climbed on top gripping her thighs tightly either beside of him her hands stroking his hairless chest I shall wear them in bed so only your eyes may feast upon them Qui? Her tongue was hot like the rest of her both passions embracing as their tongues met in a ballet like dance
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:11 am

"We have much lost time to make up for mon amour." I say looking up to see Françoise atop me like a cat pounced upon it's prey and preparing to devour it. Her delectable breasts bounce delightfully above me with even the slightest move she makes, adorned by the radiance of her glittering necklace. Above it, Françoise's joli visage , her sensual smile looks down at me with eagerness and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.... Mais oui, how the tables have turned since earlier this day!... I am both captivated and amused by her agression sexuelle... What a lioness she is! What spirit!

I look upon Françoise radiant necklace and smile."Indeed ma belle nièce, I would prefer that to be all that you wear in bed always." We smile and laugh with one another. I reach up to draw Françoise down toward me. As we kiss fiercely, my fingers disappear into her long, silky light brown hair. My other hand reaches up to fondle Françoise's supple breast, which yields to my touch. I can feel her strong calf muscles tighten around my legs as my kisses travel slowly down her neck, peppering her bare chest... moving past the glittering gems of her necklace... ultimately kissing and playfully nibbling her tender, round breast... as I fondle it, I slip her hard nipple into my warm mouth and suckle upon it's sweetness... all the while feeling the aching desire within me become all the more desperate and unbearable.

"Ma délicieux Françoise... " I whisper in her ear at the height of our embrace "I have been a fool all this time, ma chère... for verily I did not know how badly I missed you... not until this very day." I say and slide my hands slowly down the smooth, sensual curve of her back, to her firm round bottom.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Françoise hushed him Sssh my little Mon Roi are we not together at last rekindling the old flame we once had. Her words were sexual against his lips enticing him she teased his very core excited at the thrill of his hardness. Mon Amour I can feel your solider is very pleased to be in my presence once again. Running her tongue past her teeth she spread his legs for a change and embraced his solider all the way into her mouth clasping her teeth at the bottom
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:09 pm

I can barely hear ma belle Françoise's words, such is the hammering of my heart. "Oui mon amour..." I say through heated breaths. Every part of me charged as if struck by lightning "the flame burns brighter than ever, my sweet Françoise... it seems my soldier yearns for conquest, oui?" I say and playfully squeeze Françoise's derriere. Running my hand slowly up her smooth, lithe body as our lips hungrily slake our thirsts upon one another.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Où devrions-nous commencer? Françoise kissed her way up his body nibbling the most delicious part of his neck Mes seins, Ma bouche, Mon domaine de dame? Or perhaps you have Quelque chose de plus rugueux in mind Slithering her legs over his she sat up her hands running over his smooth chest
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:06 pm

"comme tout bon soldat, je vais attaquer l'endroit le plus doux" I whisper and ease Françoise's petite legs over my shoulders. Lifting her up by her slender waist, I pull her up, so that her warm, glistening femininity looms right above my eyes, tantalizing me as sweet fruit upon a tree branch dangling, inviting me to taste.

"J'ai trouvé mon point d'attaque, il semble plus accueillant en effet!" I say wryly and proceed to slowly, hungrily devour that sweet, juicy fruit de la vigne . My eager tongue probing, lapping it's wet folds, bathing Françoise's tasty, petite pink rosebud flicking it's tip upon it. My own aching growing all the more urgent with every drop of her sweet nectar flowing over my lips and her delightful expressions of ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Puis attaquer dur Mon roi.With a berated breath my eyes on his every movement my body growing impatient laying my head back as a gentle moan escaped my lips as he parted my legs. Oh Mon Roi Mon Roi Mon Roi! was all I could say as I awaited his next move
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Lingering upon Françoise's delightful femininity and the joy it is giving us both, I feel her body saying to me in it's own way that she is as ready as I to consummate that yearning we've both felt since she left... yearning that brought her back into my arms. "Françoise... faites glisser vers le bas sur moi"

I say to Françoise and she dutifully obeys... Her lovely body bathed in the warm candle glow glides down to my waiting, aching manhood and I feel a rush of pleasure as she take it in her slender hand and guides it easily into her enfolding womanhood. "Oui mon cher Françoise il se sent si bon." As our cries of passion and pleasure mingle, I reach up to caress Françoise. Her slender waist, her perfectly-shaped breasts swaying sensually as we move back and forth and look up, lost in the warmth and seduction of her deep, dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:16 am

He was a king in more ways than one her sweet nectar was released allowing her to slide down him with a jolt of passion as he finally made himself comfortable within her. Noticing his gaze up her breasts Françoise slid her hands up his body thrusting back down onto him as her nipples rose above his lips every time she moved up and down sometimes guiding her nipple along his tender lips only to pull away teasingly Voulez-vous qu'il est plus difficile Mon Roi? After she spoke Françoise grabbed his hands pushing them above his head her body purring like a lioness about to go in for the ultimate kill Priez pour la pitié si vous le souhaitez Reaching under her pillow she produced something sensual and drapped it over his face before holding it up high for her king too see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With a quiver in her voice she looked at him sincerely. Voulez-vous encore de moi? Aurez-vous encore de moi demain
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:10 am

Françoise is quite simply a remarkable woman, such an amazing lover... mon Dieu! Every slow, sensual movement of her body, every carnal whisper, each and every weapon in her arsenal of lovemaking she uses with consummate skill! As her beautiful breasts pass over my hungry lips, I kiss and at last catch her hardened pink nipple with my mouth and deeply suckle upon it's sweet taste greedily. "Rude pour votre roi Françoise... J'ai vu dans la selle, je sais que vous pouvez rouler plus fort!"

In her wonderfully mischievous fashion, Françoise drops a sheer, violet-colored scarf upon my face. Such delight! I look up and see her loveliness through the hazy gauze of the silken fabric before she lifts it off my face and in her pixie way, plucks it up with a laugh, fulfilling my request by grinding hard upon me. I cry out with rapture at the incredible sensation, driving me insane with passion!  The words from her lips catch my ear, and I reach up and take Françoise's head in my hand and draw her down to me, devouring her lips fiercely before resting my hot cheek beside hers and whispering in her ear. "Je t'aime Françoise..." I say as my heated breath escapes me "aujourd'hui demain et pour toujours".
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:02 am

Vraiment? With delight in her eye's she smiled against his lips. Mon Roi, Permettez-moi de vous dominez! Je veux être le meilleur que vous ayez jamais eu. With her hand cupping his face she looked at him lovingly whilst she grind down on him embracing his solider more and more. She pushed her hands up on his chest and motioned her hips around in a circle not having any limits all was gone now and she had plans to make him happy in different ways
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:31 am

"Oui Françoise...ma charmant Françoise" I close and open my eyes. The pleasure her body is giving me is beyond measure. Touching every part of me. Building a great rolling, seething wave within me. "tout ce que vous demandez... vous tu auras... vous n'avez qu'à demander ma belle nièce".

Another man would speak such words out of passion, but I know as I look up into Françoise eyes that I mean every word I say... my body, my heart perchance even my very soul are her's for the taking and I would give each willingly without regret!... Françoise has stirred within me feelings of intense desire I could only imagine until this moment... and I fear I can no longer live without her.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Je veux seulement que vous avez. Resting her head on his chest she could feel his heart beat as if it were beating her name. With a grin like a Cheshire cat she produce her silk and tied both of his hands to her bed. Est-il trop serré Mon Roi? She let him suck upon her breasts as she tied him up. Nous aurons besoin de ces. Jumping down of the bed Françoise produced the following items :
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:44 pm

I can hardly believe that the exquisite pleasure Françoise has given me may yet be surpassed. However, just as I think sweet release will free me from my aching torment, she produces the violet silk cloth and delightfully ties each of my hands to the bedpost above my head. As she does so, her breast at my lips is too much of a temptation and my tongue flicks at her puckered nipple. I take as much of it in my mouth as will fit and suck deliciously until she rises and I find myself Françoise's eager captive.

"Il semble que mon soldat est maintenant votre prisonnier de guerre! I laugh. Françoise does a superb job as I cannot move my wrists. My taut, naked muscles gleam in the candlelight. I see her turn and bring forth a number of items and my desire soars. My rock-hard masculinity pulsates with excitement within Françoise's warm, wet femininity at the thought of what is to come!

Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Françoise smiled taking a strawberry and seductively placing it in her mouth. J'ai l'intention de prendre votre soldat dans ma bouche, Puis couvrir ma poitrine à la crème, Les plumes est pour vous de me taquiner avec and l'huile, je vous caresse avec
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Mon Dieu! this is as a surreal dream... one which I never wish to awaken from! At just the mere suggestion of what Françoise is planning, my body quivers madly with excitations and my thoughts swirl with what I am about to experience from this lionne de France! . Has a man ever died of too much pleasure, I wonder?... I may yet find out for myself. "Oui mon amour... faire ce que vous voulez... ne m'épargne rien... et je vais vous donner tout".

My chest heaves, my limbs, muscle and sinew flex as I pull at my bindings to no avail. My manhood cries out for sweet release, but as I am learning of Françoise's Mercy it shall not be forthcoming... yet I shall savor every delicious aching moment.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:45 pm

She watches him lay their like a bull full of passion and desire that she wonders if he will break the bed he looks that strong with his eager face like a virgin boy waiting to lose his virginity she places a finger on his dimple and let's their tongues meet for one last time. Moving down she parted his legs massaging all the way up to his solider. With a firm grim her lips enclose around his tip murmuring as she can taste him and the after effect of her nectar.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:36 am

Feeling Françoise's lips and tongue work their unique and skilled magic upon me causes my heart to leap, nearly bursting through my chest. I arc my back, the intense pleasure draining the blood from my head to that part of me where Françoise is casting her spell. "Mon dieu! ... Oh mon Dieu!" I feel every muscle within me tense, then relax with the rhythm of her motion. I look down, my eyes nearly disbelieving at ma belle Françoise's amazing gift for giving pleasure! Watching her lap every drop of her own sweet honey off of me as her beautiful dark eyes lock onto mine. Her full pink lips, fair young face... I quickly tense my arms, pulling hard at my restraints, as the growing sensation of imminent climax becomes more and more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:39 am

Feeling him grow more and more restless she pushed her mouth further down his solider her hands pushing under his firm buttocks squeezing them like plump cushions giving them a slap. Her hands trailed to the other most sensitive part of him giving them a hard tug
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:59 am

Francoise continues to control me...every move, every sensation of my body... my will is no longer my own, for it belongs to her... her mouth bringing me to the very precipice of bliss then a moment later her slender fingers reach for that most delicate part of me, twisting and tearing. Pulling me back with sweet agony... beads of sweat cover my glistening musculature and olive skin. I cry out, first in pleasure then pain."Francoise...quelle torture exquise... Je ne veux plus jamais que ça finisse! My voice cracks as the words are barely able to escape my parched throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre de Françoise de Longwy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next