HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Chambre de Françoise de Longwy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:30 pm

After hearing his moan she looked up alerted by his tone of voice and undid his hands. Je me sens mal! Françoise kissed his neck which tasted of salt and run her tongue across his ear. Je vais huile mes seins pour vous and Ensuite, votre soldat sera placé entre eux This naughty little thought was enough for her to be filled with nectar teasing her. She slide down on his soldier again crying out in passion her whole body rocking as she was peaking higher in passion her nectar clashing against him her body feeling giddy as she massaged the outer part of Elle-même Sentir combien Je t'aime à travers cette passion Mon Roi
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Just the thought of my already raging manhood finding itself in-between Françoise's beautifully-shaped, sweet melon breasts sets it to bob and sway furiously on it's own. Francois watches it delighted-mon soldat danse! . "s'il vous plaît me libérer Françoise je vous en supplie." Where I once fought to stave off climax, I now beg-hardly able to speak-for her to finally administer the coup de grace upon me... but I now know Françoise well. She shall not be so merciful.. and I do not wish this delicious torment to end...even with my hands now free, my wrists on fire, I feel under her spell, under her complete control and make no attempt to reach up or touch her.

My body writhes and I gasp with pleasure as I find my throbbing soldat once again wrapped by her warm, wet honeypot. Françoise grinds her hips and at once my head swims, awash in a sea of ecstasy. I answer her words with my own true words of love; "Je fais ... Je fais mon cher Françoise comme Je t'aime ... mon corps et mon âme sont à vous à garder I say, at last sliding my hands up her legs, to her waist and assist in the rocking motion of her body.

Last edited by François 1er de France on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:05 pm

She could feel opening up to him and had to take hold of his hands to stop herself Je dois lâcher Mon Roi She bit her lips holding his hands as the urge become too strong to put of.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Touching Françoise's hot skin something within me awakens. I am once again the Master, I push my body up. A renewed feeling of strength, of power fills me as the beast within me is at last unleashed, setting all of my senses alight... wide-eyed, my broad chest heaving, I take Françoise's petite body in my hands and spin her around, pushing her down upon the bed, her face in the pillow. Françoise's long, light brown hair flows down upon her face. I hear her let out a short cry and a laugh as I do so, lowing my face to hers and looking now quite feral with my hair tangled and down to my eyes. Brushing my coarse beard against her fair cheek, I breath heavily as an animal as I whisper in Françoise ear; Je vais maintenant terminer ce que vous avez commencé ... Le jeu est maintenant la proie

Spreading her legs apart with my own, I pounce upon her from behind. Mon soldat now ready for that urgent conquest it had sought for so long. Plunging deep inside Françoise's sopping wet womanhood, I lay atop her, gripping her slender arms firmly as my hips buck and thrust hard, plunging me deeper and deeper. My whole personality changing, I growl as an animal;

"Oui... Maintenant mon cher je prends ce que je veux! I say and kiss and bite upon Françoise's slender shoulders... kissing her cheek, the nape of her neck... as she turns our lips meet in long, melting kiss... I can now feel the inevitable tide of climax bearing down upon me, ready to overwhelm both of us.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Lost in the moment of pure heavenly delight after hearing his words she grabbed on to the bed and thrusted back into him harder in hopes to throw him of tracks and she continued to do this over and over feeling like their were two animals in her bed Prenez-le et montrez-moi ce que vous faites de Mon Roi She was just about to surrender herself her sweetness driving her to give in
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:00 pm

My body instinctively reacts to Françoise's motion, fluid and catlike... sweat covers our heated bodies... I reach up and gather Françoise's soft hair in my strong hand and slowly pull it back... as her head follows her eyes narrow and pierce my own with their gaze, while I penetrate deep into hers and in that moment we lock eyes... that which we had beckoned, have invoked with the passion of our lovemaking at last is upon us. My body shudders, every muscle tingling, as I explode again and again inside Françoise... my seed flowing, filling her completely... the rush of ecstasy making me dizzy, suspending my breath...

as my violent, yet exquisite climax passes, I close my eyes and await for the spinning sensation to slow... to fall back down to earth from the celestial heights I had just now ascended with ma belle nièce... drained physically from Françoise's amazing, almost mystical lovemaking, I collapse upon the sweat stained sheets and seek to catch my breath... I reach to touch Françoise's hair and look up at her lovely face with a smile of satisfaction. "Mon Dieu ... mon Dieu, C'était incroyable!"
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Françoise let her sweetness out flow her in one loud scream of released passion all her body muscles relaxing as she flopped down onto the bed her breasts heaving heavily and sweaty looking to her king she pushed her hair back moving closer to him and resting her head upon his Nos vies ont juste commencé ce soir Getting up she reached for the wine pulling the cork out with her teeth Êtes-vous prêt pour le deuxième tour Something else had happened tonight she felt more than just lust for him it was a loving feeling she loved him like he was her opposite her equal
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:34 pm

As I watch Françoise fill our chalices, delightfully nude as she does so, I know now that my feelings for her are more than just carnal... that we have this night touched one another's soul... If I were true to myself I would say that I fell in love with her long before her arrival at court... that this night merely rekindled what was long held dormant for years since last we became intimate at le château de Pagny... as she hands me my cup, I reach up and caress Françoise cheek. "Je t'aime Françoise... Je t'aime maintenant comme avant...me dire qu'à partir de maintenant vous serez à moi ma chère."
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:05 pm

She touched his hand and was happily drinking her wine when his words were practically sung into her ears. Tu m'as aimé avant Her mind transfixed back to a time long ago nothing recollected but she loved him with her soul it was real love for her he knew her like no other on this earth. With tears of joy building up she wiped her eye's and rested her head on his strong shoulder Je ne suis personne vôtre peut changer cette Looking into his eye's she placed a gentle kiss on his forehead je t'aime et je suis vôtre, Tu me fais plaisir et Je t'aime plus que toutes les femmes sur cette terre Taking his hand she placed it on her heart.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:47 pm

I feel Françoise's heart beat as a bird's beneath my touch. Kiss her sweet-scented soft hair, damp from our rigorous lovemaking and wrap my arm around her, holding her tight. Françoise has taken hold of my heart. I would give her anything, move heaven and earth, whatever it took to keep her near to me. "... et je suis à toi mon amour... Je dois avouer...Je vous ai aimés pendant une longue période... il n'était pas jusqu'à ce que je vous ai vu encore ce matin... que j'ai réalisé combien longue".

Françoise looks up at me and I down at her. "Tu resteras avec moi ici à Versailles?"
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Yes it was true she loved him her world was completed and so was her heart Oui, je vais rester avec vous parce que si vous m'aimez comme vous dites que vous ne faites rien peut nous séparer She kissed his strong lips placing his hands on her breasts her desire recharging Laissez-moi dormir dans tes bras ce soir
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:18 pm

"Maintenant c'est vous qui m'avez fait plaisir Françoise... Je ne veux plus jamais cette nuit à la fin mon amour." I feel my lips upon Françoise's again and feel her warm breast. Touching and kissing her as though for the first time, and my body immediately responds as though we had only just started our evening...

I know not what magic Françoise holds, but it is très puissant . Filling my body with instant vitality one moment then bringing me to my knees with pleasure the next... I have never met in my entire life, anyone like her. As my hand takes hold of Françoise's shoulder I lower her back onto the bed, and begin peppering her neck, arms and chest with warm, soft baby kisses.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:47 am

Qui a dit qu'il doit se terminer She wrapped her arms around him feeling his warm body against her body. Holding his cheek in her hand she looked into his brown eye's and smiled. Je veux l'amour vrai amour pur as well iam désolé mais je dois dire la vérité
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:13 am

I look back at Françoise with a quizzical smile. "Mon cher est notre amour non pur?" I search her eyes, wondering if she is already having any regrets of my declaration of love to her. "pour moi il n'y a rien plus pur que un cœur qui partage son amour."
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:31 am

Je t'aime beaucoup, c'est comme une chaîne, vous savez qui réchauffe le coeur Françoise kisses his lips as confirmation that she does love him and has no regrets
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:49 am

With a kiss, filled with tenderness and love, any doubt washes from my head. "Je t'aime aussi Françoise Je fais vraiment." I think for a moment and recall my upcoming agenda... excitedly I turn to her. "Françoise, dans deux semaines, je suis allée à Gênes pour une conférence avec le doge... pourquoi ne pas venir avec moi? Juste vous et moi. il sera très magnifique! Notre premier arrêt sera Corse...c'est beau mais pas aussi belle que toi...Qu'en pensez-vous?"
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 am

Her eye's beam with excitement. Oui je vais aller partout où tu iras, Nous pouvons aller dans la mer ensemble et faire l'amour sur le sable, Ce sera incroyable de remerciement vous mon roi. Taking his hand she kissed it grateful then whispered in his ear Le plaisir que vous recevrez sera beaucoup plus intense beaucoup plus Dipping his finger in her wine she took his finger in her mouth and sucked of the remains of wine.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:55 pm

I gasp an intake of breath as the sudden sensation of Françoise's warm lips wrapped around my sensitive fingertip arouses les lion à rugir below once again. "mon cher Françoise"... I say smiling down at her, preparing my lips to taste hers "tout ce que vous faites-vous de la passion et de l'intensité...c'est une des raisons pour lesquelles je t'aime."

I say and hold Françoise tight in my arms and kiss her sweet lips, made all the more sweeter by the wine upon them. I linger in their warmth, our tongues mutually, greedily devouring one another as the flames of desire again rise ever higher.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:40 pm

The dance of our tongues is as though they are tied up together she just simply can not get enough of him Me séduire avec votre langue, Avec vos lèvres et les doigts. She placed her hand near the most intimate part of her body it was over flowing with sweetness for him
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:11 pm

"Françoise vous êtes comme une flamme éternelle... toujours brûlant... Dieu combien Je t'aime tellement." I say watching her touch herself. Like an animal in heat, I cannot control myself. As I kiss Françoise, I reach down and put my hand over her own slender hand. My fingers entwine with hers and explore the glistening folds of her womanhood and stimulating her swollen little pink rosebud together as one.

I hear Françoise start to moan with delight and push her own fingers deep into her now dripping juices, joining them with my own eager fingers."Je dois goûter ce nectar sucré" I say and remove them, now wet and warm, and place them in my mouth. Sucking on them and savoring Françoise's own special sweetness"Mmmmm  Françoise c'est comme délicieux ambroisie."
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Her eye's bright she moves against his fingers Oh oui oh oui l'amour de ma vie Her moans were loud he was the one for her. Her desire arouse as she watched him licking his fingers it was torture regardez-moi comme je Climax
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:53 pm

"Oui mon amour... Je ne vais pas vous toucher pas encore... Je tiens à vous regarder vous satisfaire... et vous regarder venir." I say as I watch  Françoise lay back and manipulate the fingers of both hands upon her own womanhood.

What exquisite torture! The desire to touch, to taste and feel... like Tantalus of Greek mythology, seeing the sweet ripe fruit but unable to have it! I have no recourse but to reach down between my own legs. Touching and stoking myself while watching Françoise's actions become more and more furious. Her expressions of love louder and more vocal. "Oui... oui mon amour venir ... venu pour moi."
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Pushing her fingers in herself further and further she moaned spreading her legs for him to see her sweetness moving hard and fast against her own fingers Oui oui je viendrai pour vous oh oui With him teasing himself enough was enough she pushed him down onto the bed taking his manhood and rubbing her sweetness all over him Prenez-moi fort je t'aime et je veux que tu me baises maintenant
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:47 pm

My desire was reaching the point of madness when at last Francoise pulls me from it's edge. Her wet fingers at last relieving the unbearable ache... my breath returns as do my senses... her lustful words, spoken in that petite girlish voice of hers are more than any man can stand!

I look down at my throbbing member, rampant and ready in her delicate hand."vous avez le mains d'un jardinier... regardez ce qu'ils ont grandi pour vous." I say heatedly and rise up, tasting again Françoise's lips... easing her lithe body down... kneeling before her to spread her knees and take her ankles in my strong hands. Holding them up in each hand, I press my body close to Françoise's and look down to watch the swollen tête of my masculinity easily penetrate her warm, wet honeypot. With a groan of pleasure I plunge it slowly deep inside her. "c'est ça mon amour prendre chaque pouce de ma bite faim." I say and just as slowly, withdraw my now wet member-awash in Francoise's delectable juices slowly- from her, delightfully tickling her wet folds and glistening pink bead with my engorged head.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:47 am

Françoise gave of a laugh Moi pas il n'y à rien de magique dans mes mains je suis innocent She said playfully. Her body was easing down as he entered her but to her horror he pulled out she knelt on her knees and crossed her arms Grosse erreur mon roi vous voulez jouer à des jeux bien, je vais regarder vous perdez! Getting of the bed she took her corset and ripped it apart so it looked like a whip. With a stern and firm voice she spoke to him Allongez-vous sur le ventre et ne te retourne pas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   

Back to top Go down

Chambre de Françoise de Longwy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next