The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Abandoned Barn in the Meadow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Thomas inspects the locket with awe. "It's... exquisite my love... I can't believe" he flips it open and sees a miniature portrait of Sienna within it. "Oh Sienna... it's more than perfect! But it's yours? I, I couldn't." he says, holding it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Sienna gently pushes the locket back to him
No please keep it we can put some of my hair in it too. Just keep it and we shall say no more about it.
She kissed his lips just that tiny bit longer her arms around him just that tiny bit tighter
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Tasting Sienna's sweet lips and knowing of their covenant of love, Thomas eagerly flips the locket, with hair and portrait shut and slipd it into his doublet pocket. "Thank you my love... when we return to the palace I have a gift for you too... I hope we are never apart, but if we are, I shall look at this day and night."
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Oh I thought you were my ever lasting present
She pulled him that more closer wrapping her legs around his body that more tighter
One day we shall be man and wife and have children running in a meadow
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Thomas eases both of them back down upon the blanket and embraces her as their lips meet once... twice, at last lingering in slow deep tender caress..."That is my dream as well Sienna... I promise you I shall make it come true for us... "

Outside a peal of thunder fills the air and the tapping of rain once again beats upon the barn roof. "It sounds like the rain has started again..." Thomas says and whispers into Sienna's ear. "How fortunate for us!."
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Very fortunate for us I love thunderstorms I find they always clear the air
Sienna gave his buttocks a firm grasp as she slipped her tongue within his mouth blocking out the sound of the thunder nothing but the sound of them kissing
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Thomas' hand slides slowly down Sienna's body, his leg in between hers. His fingertips feeling her supple thigh, arousing his passion once again as Sienna's masterful kisses work their magic. Intoxicating Thomas into a euphoria, a spell, that only her sweet love can break. "Oh... my love" the words barely escape his breath in between Sienna's kisses. "...I can never stop loving you."
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:45 pm

Sienna dragged her fingertips down his back feel8ng every bone of his shoulder his eyes were the only light as the black cloud hung over the barn
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:02 am

Sienna's sensual touch and kisses instantly inspire Thomas' passion, his body already responding to her with yearning. Unfolding the blanket, revealing Sienna's  enticing nude body, Thomas begins dappling her neck and shoulders with soft, slow baby kisses... traveling down ward to her supple breast, which he holds while using his lips and tongue upon it... the rain becomes heavy, droplets falling through broken roof boards  about them.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:25 am

Sienna grew more aroused by the moment passionate kissing in the rain was something that she had dreamed of with Thomas. She let out a groan as her pleasure had been awaken by him yet and
I hope we get drenched in droplets of rain oh Thomas this is perfect my love perfect
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:42 am

"Perfect indeed... my love" Thomas says, Sienna's hot skin nearly burning his lips as they pepper her body. "I shall never forget our first night together... the rain falling through the window upon us, cooling us off as it is now."

Thomas' rigid, throbbing manhood brushes Sienna's leg, sending a tingle throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:46 am

Sienna laughed and took in her hand his manhood
It always rains when we are intimate mt love
She began to caress him moving her hand gently up and dow him her eyes never leaving his
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:10 am

Thomas whispers gasps of pleasure as Sienna's touch courses pleasure throughout his body. "Oh my God... you need only breathe a word, touch me and I lose all control... the rain feels so good, but you feel incredible my love."

Thomas lays back as Sienna pleasures him. Watching her sparkling dark eyes smiling above him.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:15 am

With a cheeky grin upon her face Sienna kissed around his manhood
My love shall we go and bathe in a river together
And on that note Sienna took one of his delicious plums into her mouth and sucked moving it around her mouth
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:25 am

Thomas watches, utterly intoxicated, as Sienna playfully drives him wild, stimulating that most sensitive part of him. "My love...you are...divine" Thomas reaches down and strokes her hair. "I am in heaven and you are one of it's angels my love."
he moans deeply as the ground seems to tilt beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:30 am

Lifting her head up she smiled crawling her way up his body
If I am an angel then you were carved by the hands of all the Greek gods divine and loyal in everyway
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:38 am

Thomas runs his hands through her rich, dark hair as she climbs atop him and his more than eager, aching masculinity slips easily deep into Sienna's warm wetness."My body was made for only one person my love... only you sweet Sienna" he says feeling her hips move upon him.

Oh yes Sienna... that's it... that's it my love" Thomas says and reaches for her soft breast just above his face. Taking it in his mouth, sucking her firm nipple hard, deep.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:55 am

A sweet sigh of release escaped her lips holding Thomas' head between her breasts she moved flexing back every now and then
Thomas oh my Thomas oh yes
The size of him was enough to make her eyes water when he moved within her it touched and tingled her core
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:21 am

Thomas reached out and slid his hands up her back, pulling her further, deeper to him. The sensual curve of Sienna's back, undulating as she moved back and forth atop him, felt like smooth satin to his sensitive fingertips. Already Thomas can feel the rising volcano of climax build steadily withing him as Sienna's body beckoned him, pleased him beyond his own control. "Sienna... my love yes.. I feel it... I feel it closer."
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:31 am

What does it feel like Thomas describe it
Her womanhood opened up to him freely Impossible to stop her quivering breasts from shaking she pulled him on top of her
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:40 am

"It's... pure rapture... feeling you, seeing your beauty, your naked body... the sensations it brings to me like this... as though I were floating and every happy, warm thought and experience had flooded head and body all at once... it is... paradise" Unable to resist her tempting fruit dangled before him, Thomas licks and suckles aogain on her breasts, in turn one then the other."YES... YES"

At once his body shudders with pleasure throughout every part of him as he releases explosively inside Sienna. Crying out her name as he fills her body with his white hot seed, flowing freely, sending him to ultimate bliss.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:46 am

To me it is like my sweet honey is teasing me too meet your manhood I feel like just laying back and let you take me
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:59 am

"One thing is for sure my love... we shall have no trouble making a family... I want to love you like this night and day" Thomas says, catching my breath. His masculinity still remains hard, and he lays Sienna back without withdrawing, and slowly pumps her. Kissing her throat and shoulders as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Then we must pull out at times or I shall forever be giving birth
Sienna body was alive and as he could only do that
We could draw each other naked
Back to top Go down
Thomas Culpepper
Servant
Thomas Culpepper

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:52 pm

"You are quite right of course, we have plenty of time to start a family when the time is right, Sienna... for the moment all I wish to do is love you... I shall withdraw at your request, after all a girl does know her own body" Thomas says attempting to sound knowledgeable but thinking only that he sounds cloddish.

"I've no talent for illustrating, but I do sculpt with clay... you would make a statue lovelier than Venus herself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Barn in the Meadow   Abandoned Barn in the Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Barn in the Meadow
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next