The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Starry Night in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Richard noticed she kept on crying and stood up. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders

I had no idea, Maria. I'm sorry. Philip is a free spirit. And he hurted many women, in my knowledge..

He rolled his eyes, thinking about his recent travel to England
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:47 pm

I blew my nose loudly not facing him as i would have a blotchy face from crying. "Tis alright no one was suppose to know but he told his cousin the Ambassador i gather that he does this all the time by you're expression."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Richard shook his head grabbing softly her shoulders

I'm sorry. I don't know if you're aware of it, but..he made pregnant the Duke of Suffolk's daughter in England. Now I don't even know where he is. But he seems used to play with ladies's feelings. I suggest you to forget him, Maria..

He said, not wanting to defend his nephew's actions
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:06 pm

I looked elsewhere as I next spoke to him. "Yes I knew but he wanted the marriage annulled but I shall now pay my attentions back to William but when it is my wedding night I will have to put some goats blood in the bed so he thinks of me as a virgin" I lowered my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Richard sighed, still holding her shoulders

Ah..I didn't know that relationship between you and my nephew went so far. But son't worry. I'll keep your secret and I'll never talk with William about that..

He added reassurengly
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:48 pm

I shrugged swiftly my shoulders. "Yes it did but it no more matters right"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Richard smiled rubbing softly her arm

You're a strong woman, Maria. No matter what you did. A woman in love is always forgiven. That's why William is very lucky having you..

He said staring at landscape around them
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:48 pm

I smiled his words made me cast my mind to Sybille and her feelings for the King. "Yes and I would always say the same thing for women in lust and infactuation also as being a young women our emotions have yet to settle have you seen tge fair maiden Sybille lately? I smiled encouragingly my cheeks twitching.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Richard smilied. He nodded

Yes..she came to visit me, recently. We had a lovely talk. I really like her. She is brave and sincere. And she has no fear about other's judgement. Exactly like you, Maria..

He added, still rubbing her arm softly. It was a bit cold and he wanted to make her feel warmer
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:43 pm

I stopped his hand my arm was thoroughly warm but I kept his hand on my arm. "I would not say we were a like Sybille is very loyal I can easily have my head tempted and Sybille is Sybille she has meaningful friendships I adore her if she was a man I could see her on your council along with the great Earls and Dukes." I knew that Sybille would rather be his mistress but I would not give that secret away even to a king.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:09 am

Richard noticed she stopped his hand on her arm. But he laughed for her words

I can hardly imagine Sybille as a man, actually. But I admit that her mind is fascinating too. She is clever..and her advices could be useful in my Council..

He added jokingly
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:48 pm

"Be careful what you wish for my king I am sure she would love to give you her opinions on many things. The Cleves sisters are all different I would of thought that your fancies would of gone in the favour of Amelia." I removed my hand from his contemplating in my mind. "You shall have yo try and be good you have many temptations around you in the form of ladies at court try and resist them you have a son do not give the Princess cause to leave you! For the sake of your kingdom you must try and stay faithful."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Richard looked at her with a serious face. He understood what she meant and nodded

I assure you that I try to stay faithful, Maria. I'm a father, now. Yes, maybe I have many temptations around me. But have you ever known a man without temptations?

He asked adding a smile at the end of his sentence
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:08 pm

I nodded trying to believe his words but temptations are hard to resist especially when you are lonely."I am trying to think about my answer not all men can be tempted from the married bed but I am not judging you if anyone wanted to tempt you it would be Sybille that is rather funny to me."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Richard frowned a bit and smiled

Oh really? And why do you find it funny, Maria?

He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:44 pm

"Because I have never imagined her as a little vixen but when it comes to you she wants to be that vixen! Sybille wants you to find her lustful but at the same time their is a line that neither of you are willing to cross in fear of losing each others friendship." All this talk of love, desire, lust and so forth was making me feel tired I yawned stretching my arms pulling more tightly the cloak around me.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Richard smiled and took a deep breath

I don't know how Sybille wants me to consider her, actually. I try to treat her with respect. I admit I find her attractive. But I would never hurt her feelings..

He noticed that she was feeling tired so he approached her again

If you want to retire in your chamber, I can accompany you, Maria..
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 am

I got to my feet quickly folding up his cloak. "Yes that would be lovely majesty I have never had the chance to find out about your life before you became king I would very much like to hear it if you do not mind of course! I wrapped his cloak tight around my arms the spring chill was in the air.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 pm

Richard smiled after making him sure that his cloak was keeping her warmer. He shrugged

Oh..there is not so much to say, Maria. When I was a Prince I travelled along Italy, France and England. I never thought to get the throne, cause I had an eldest brother, Ludwig. But after his death..I realized that my destiny was to become King. I was engaged with a french lady when my poor brother passed away. But I never loved her, so I broke the engagement and I married Eleanor..

He explained with absent air
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:25 pm

"I never knew any of this especially that you had a brother called Ludwig no disrespect but it reminds me of an owl sorry. Now you have a son you need not worry surely he will be in line to the throne as he is of both Royal blood this will make you smile if you ever get tired of being a King I am sure Sybille would do the job for a day perfectly." I enjoyed listening to his travels I had never been anywhere. "I would love to travel to France I have never been traveling I always thought that I was needed here.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:04 am

Richard laughed

An owl...really? Well, I'm sure that Sybille would be glad doing everything for me. And yes, now I have an hair to my throne. I still can't believe that..

He thought for a moment about Isabella and smiled
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:45 am

"Yes an owl a whit one at that. Majesty can you still have an heir without it's mother." I was curious to know this and also wanted to know as this seemed to be happening at court
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:20 am

Richard sighed deeply. This was not an easy matter to talk about for him

My son will have a mother. I think Isabella just needs a pause to help her family in Spain. But..she will come back to me and to our son. I'm sure of that..

He said hopefully trying to convince himself
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:20 am

I shook my head crossly and grabbed him firmly by the arm. "If we hurry we can still catch her before she leaves. Come on casanova." I was a lady on a mission
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:18 am

Richard looked surprised at her. But he was smiling

What? What's in your mind, Maria?

He asked, knowing that she had a plan to keep Isabella at court
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starry Night in the forest   Starry Night in the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starry Night in the forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next