The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:43 pm

My dearest Love,

Oh how I miss you! I die a little bit each day not being able to see you, not being able to hold you in my arms. I miss your touch and the taste of sweet wine upon your lips.

I am hoping to speak soon with my uncle the King to see about getting you to Bavaria. In the mean time, do not lose hope! My love grows for you more and more each day!

Your loving Husband,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:51 pm

My dear husband ,

My heart is braking everyday not being able to see,touch and hear you . My father would go mad if he hears that i'm writting to you, i can't believe he parted us . Being parted is like tearing my heart out of my chest. I would do anything just to be in your arms again .

I love and miss you so much to at night times i cry myself to sleep ,praying that one day i'll see you again that we can be happy me, you and our child.

your loving wife.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:04 pm

My wife,

Do not let your father take our child from you when it is born! You write to me when our wonderful bundle of joy has arrived and I will send someone to England to get the baby and bring it back here to Bavaria. No child of Bavarian Royal Blood shall be taken away!

I swear to you that I shall fight for you until my dying breath!

Your loving Husband,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:15 pm

My dear Philip,

I promise you i well never let anyone take our child away from us . I haven't yet told anyone that i am with child and it shall remain secrete until it well be showed.

I feel as if everyone in court has disowned me , my little brother Charlie is the only one the speaks to me now . My father and mother rarely speak to me and my messenger has told my father i have been writting to you . I don't know who to trust anymore it seems as though i can't trust anyone here anymore .

I love you with all my being and soul.

Catalina (your loving wife)
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:19 pm

My wife,

Do not lose faith in me my darling! Soon things shall be figured out! I will keep writing to you and no one shall stop me. I married you and not the whole English Court and our business is ours to keep, not theirs!!

Your loving Husband,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:35 pm

My love,

I need to see you is there any chance of you meeting me in the forest ? I can't stand being without you for so long my heart can only take a little bit of pain.

Your lover and wife

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:42 pm

My wife,

I am already back in Bavaria and cannot return to England right now.

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:50 pm

My darling husband ,

Things have changed in court people are starting to talk to me , my father wants to take me hunting with him and the king . I feel something is wrong here .

I'll tell you if something is wrong in the next letter. I love you.

Your wife

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Wife,

My heart now sinks. I fear that this is the end of us!

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Dear husband ,

My father has told the king everything , and he now wants me to stop writting to you or he well banish me out of court. My father wants me to call our child a bastard .

I made you a promise my love i will never keep you away from our child , i will always writee to you but i'll have to be careful and they may take longer to reply .

your loyal and humable wife.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:06 pm

My Catalina,

So it is the end of our marriage? If so, you shall always remain my wife in my heart. Let me know when the child is born so I can bring the baby to Bavaria to raise as to save you from the stigma of having a bastard child.

Your Husband always and forever,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:17 pm

My dear husband

I would never let our marriage fall to the ground because of my fathers disapprovement . Have you spoke to your king yet ? when can i come to Bavaria? i cannot live without you.

I'm afriad if i stay here it won't only be the end of us but the end of me , Philip i still have faith in you then i do mmyself.

your wife

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:19 pm

My wife,

My uncle is a bit busy right now with matters of state but as soon as I am able to, I will speak to him. If keeping you safe means ending our marriage then I guess that is what will have to happen.

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:25 pm

My love,

Do you know how much it hurts me for you to say that? please don't give up on me just yet i've been laying low noone knows i'm sending you letters.

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Wife,

I will do what is best for you and our child. Who knows what the future will bring for us just yet. Just keep calm and eat healthy for the sake of the love growing inside your womb.

Your loving Husband,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Husband,

I am comfort eating and gaining alot of weight , i think our child is a boy .He wakes me up every morning playing football with my body organs . If he is a boy i'd like to name him little Jr Philip Brandon what do you think?

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:43 pm

My Sweet Wife,

I love the name Philip for a boy. So how about Philip Brandon-Meyer, Prince of Bavaria?

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:53 pm

My dearest husband,

That sounds grand . And our boy is going to be a prince even better. NOT FAR TO GO! i'm all excited .

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Wife,

I am excited as well.

I have some news though. I just received an English messenger with papers saying that our marriage has now been made null and void as if our union never happened! Let me look into it and see what I can do.

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:03 pm

My dearest Philip,

No matter what those papers say your'll always remain my true and legit husband.

Your wife
Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:10 pm

My Love,

You shall always remain my wife in my heart!

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:16 pm

My darlin' husband

My father is trying to claim that our child is his . He thinks that this is best for me .It infuriates me ! i won't let him do this he is due soon have one of your men prepared to pick him up and take him to Bavaria.

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:39 pm

My darling,

I will send some knights along with a wet nurse to pick him up and bring him here. I warned your father to not do this!

Philip
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Husband,

I don't understand why is he doing this? why would he want to take our child away from us? why did he banish you from court?

Catalina
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:50 pm

My love,

Don't you worry though. When our child is brought to Bavaria, he or she shall be raised properly as befits his station. We shall be a family once more someday.

Philip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon   Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Philip of Bavaria and Catalina Brandon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next