The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Small Lake

Go down 
+2
Aurora Mendoza
Philip of Bavaria
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Small Lake - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Richard leaned on her until he met her lips again. He smiled looking at her

Just like yours, my lady. You're very sweet and nice..

He said almost whispering
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:11 pm

"Your Majesty I wish to be your mistress if you will have me."

She said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Richard took a breath and with a weak smile he looked at her

Let me think about that. My private life is actually..very complicated at the moment. You're very attractive, Jane. But I'm trying not to hurt anyone. Including you..

Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:23 pm

"Your Majesty could never hurt me."

She said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 pm

Richard stared at her in silence. Then he grabbed her waist pulling her towards him and kissed her lips again, more passionately than before. He closed his eyes and with his hand reached the curves of her breasts
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:21 am

Jane let him kiss her deeply as she kissed him back and felt him pull her close to him and she felt his hands move to he curves of her breasts. She felt safe and wanted to be with him in every way she could.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Richard parted slowly their lips and kept on breathing. Leaning his hand against the tree, he shook his head

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it..

He looked around lake
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:55 am

"Your majesty you did nothing wrong."

She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Richard took another breath looking at her

My lady..I wish to be honest with you. Why should I take your virtue..when I know perfectly that I can make you happy? I think you deserve more than this..
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:34 am

"Your majesty you I like you a lot and I wish to show you how much I do."

She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Richard sighed and caressed her soft cheek

I like you too, Jane. But what if someone catches you with me? Your reputation would be ruined..
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:11 pm

"Your majesty I don't care."

She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Richard took a breath deep after looking fastly around

Meet me tonight in my bedroom. We'll play cards...and we'll enjoy each other company..

He whispered
Back to top Go down
Jane Renner
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Renner

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:01 am

"Yes your majesty."

She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:31 pm

She lead Francis to lake and immediately  a bright smile came to  her lips.  Beatrice recently discovered this lake that quickly became one of her favorite place to come and be alone.

Here we're.  She said and turned to him,  not really knowing what to say next.

Then she spread out a blanket beneath the large willow tree and bring out the food: ham, some bread and cheese, apples and a bottle of wine.

I apologize that it isn't much, but please help yourself.

She daintily spread her skirt and sat down, as she waited for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:33 am

Walking toward the lake, I became compelled by it's vast beauty; water more blue than I had ever seen, I just wanted to sink my body into the depths of it's tranquility. "This place is beautiful, i've never seen anything like it" I said as I sat down on the blanket across from her. "However, the true beauty sits before from me." I say as smirk and sit a bit closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:32 am

She looked around, her eyes scrutinizing every inch of the beautiful lake. The water sparkled like gold as the bright yellow sun reflected upon the clear blue water. A low sigh of admiration slipped softly from her lips.

I discovered this place not so long ago, and immediately became my favorite. The place I can come and be alone.

She smiled at him, already enjoying his company. As he moved closer she felt a  collection of butterflies flutter to life in her stomach. Blood rushed to her cheeks, and she found herself flattered and blushing at the attention of this attractive young man.

You flatter me, my lord... So what brings you here, your grace? of course if it's not a secret.
Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 4:27 am

"I can see why this is your favorite place, it brings a certain solace to the soul." I said as I reached down and poured us each a glass of wine. "Well my King has sent me here to Bavaria to speak to your King about his decision to divorce Queen Katherine and marry this commoner named Anne Boleyn. However, I think the fates have other plans in mind" I said with a boyish grin.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 4:53 pm

I have heard of it. I also heard the Emperor is not very happy that his aunt has been treated in such a way.

She looked down, deep in thought,  wondering in which side he was on.

I think your King is seeking support in the wrong place since King Richard as I have heard is very fond of Queen Katherine.

She said, trying not to tell which side her heart was on.

Fate, She said,  

Fate is a funny thing, isn’t it?  she raised her eyes to him, and thought that she could get lost in his eyes, his smile.
Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:21 pm

"Yes, I believe he knows king Richard is not keen on a divorce however, King Henry believe's he can change the mind of anyone." I nodded and chuckled believing that changing the mind of someone wasn't that easy, or nearly impossible.
"Yes fate, I believe in fate very much." I said as I looked down at her lips then placed my hand on top of hers.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:43 pm

And do you believe he'd succeeded in such task?

She asked and bite her lower lip slightly, as she lowered her eyes for a moment, then raised them again.

I do very much believe in fate, as well. It's predetermined what will happen in our lives and who will we meet.

His hand felt warm and vibrant against hers, and sent a slight tremor through her.

Or I like to think so.

She whispered, trying to breath. But it was hard to draw air into her lungs with him sitting so closely. And she found herself, moving nearer to him, feeling as though a force was pulling her toward him, like a magnet.
Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:27 pm

"Of course not, I don't think any man can do such a thing." I said honestly as I crossed my feet and looked at her. "Have the fates been good to you so far?" I asked wondering if she had a suitor or one in mind.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:31 am

She smiled at his answer, then looked ahead of her and sighed.

Not so far.

Beatrice sat up straight, fidgeting nervously with the hem of her dress as she smoothed the skirt around her legs.

But I've a strange feeling that fate is changing for me.

She added in a small voice, lifting her eyes to his.
Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:59 am

"Yes, me neither" I said and watched her as her eyes met mine once again. I then took her hand in mine threading our fingers together and pulled her hand to lips kissing it as our hands were still combined.
"Tell me if i'm wrong, but I feel a closeness to you that I have never felt with any other lady before, do you feel the same?"
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Beatrice smiled when their hands connected. She honestly loved the feeling of his fingers intertwined with her own, it felt like she was right where she belonged.

I feel the same, I can't really describe this feeling I've...

She paused for a moment, her heart beating like a jungle drum in her chest as her gaze follows his every movement, and her hands trembling slightly at his soft kiss upon her skin.

It's like there is something that connect us. It makes me feel drawn to you, like if we are just supposed to be.

She said in all honesty, knowing she'd sound strange and ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Lake   Small Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Lake
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next