The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+31
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Thomas Seymour
White Royalsun
Thomas More
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Catherine Parr
Faith LeBeau
Alfonsina Garcia
Katherina Prue
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Dorothy Seymour
Jane Stafford Brandon
Frances Grey
Francis Bryan
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Howard
Muriel Howard
Margaret More
Thomas Tallis
Catherine Willoughby
Sabrina Howard
Anna Stafford
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Anne Bassett
Jane Parker
Margaret Sheldon
Margaret Pole
Charles Brandon
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Margaret Pole
Countess of Salisbury
Margaret Pole

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:38 pm

I walk into the great hall how festive it is all decorated for Christmas I look around to see if I can find my family
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3628313/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:53 am

Margaret was filled with so much Christmas love and joy. She was thrilled to be going to the party. She entered the beautiful hall and saw all the lovely holly and garland. She was very festive herself. She was wearing a white dress with springs of green on it. She looked divine and felt like a Queen. She looked around for her cousin. She wished to spend some time with Anne.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:55 am

Jane entered the festive hall. She smiled at Lady Pole and Lady Sheldon. She hoped to dance a great deal tonight.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:40 am

Anne went around 'The Great Hall' and heard voices. She walked in and saw Christmas decoration. Yes, she heard about the Christmas party and she greatly enjoyed. And the decor! Absolutely perfect. "Hello ladies", she greet others and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:50 pm

-Catalina walks into the great hall and joins everyone in there festive fun in the christmas party-

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Anna walked into the great hall to see how festively and creative the decorations were. She smiled to herself it hall looked truely amazing . She walked around the room and greeted everyone with a "Hello" and " Merry Christmas",
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Christmas had always been Sabrina's favorite time of year, it still was; its shimmering decorations was her favorite part of all. She entered the hall, in which was the Christmas Party, wearing a soft sea green gown, trimmed with deeper green velvet ribbon and delicate flowers embroidered around the neckline and hem. She took a goblet of sweet red wine from a passing servant and walked around the hall.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Anne Bassett wrote:
Anne went around 'The Great Hall' and heard voices. She walked in and saw Christmas decoration. Yes, she heard about the Christmas party and she greatly enjoyed. And the decor! Absolutely perfect. "Hello ladies", she greet others and smiling.
Good Day! How fares you? She curtsied and smiled. Jane always had the proper courtesies. She glanced around hoping to make more acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 pm

"Charles entered in the Hall with Catherine at his side. He looked around and smiled at courties and ladies. People were already dancing and laughing. He brought Catherine until their table and sat with her, curious to see who else will join the festivities"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Excited for Christmas Catherine noticed a few new ladies at court. Looking at Charles she stood on the tops of her toes. Charles their is the new midwife and Lady Anne Bassett is here too. Looking around the room further from the corner of her eye she could she her arch rival for Charles love. Looking back to him again she frowned. No one is here whom I wanted to invite Charles that's a shame. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Tallis
Musician
Thomas Tallis

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Thomas was tucked away in the coner of the creat hall with his band of children making sweet music to fill the room with fun and passion.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:26 pm

Anna joins her daughter Catalina and pulls her by a wall to speak with her. " I really can't stand that wench he has married she's done nothing but give me daggers all night."

she takes a drink from a passing waiter" i'm sure she's talking to Charles about me."
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Anna Stafford wrote:
Anna joins her daughter Catalina and pulls her by a wall to speak with her. " I really can't stand that wench he has married she's done nothing but give me daggers all night."

she takes a drink from a passing waiter" i'm sure she's talking to Charles about me."
-Cat sighs- mother, father is happy can't you see that? and ignore her if she is checking her competition out. I always knew you have his heart . -she smiles -
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Catalina Stafford Brandon wrote:
Anna Stafford wrote:

-Cat sighs- mother, father is happy can't you see that? and ignore her if she is checking her competition out. I always knew you have his heart . -she smiles -
Anna looks at Charles "nothing in the world could compare how much i really do love your father"

Anna looks back to Catalina "he's a brilliant father to all 5 of my children" half smiles and sniffs the air around her and hears the music around the room " it smells and sounds like Christmas " she takes Catalina hand "lets dance!"

Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Anna Stafford wrote:
Catalina Stafford Brandon wrote:
Anna Stafford wrote:

Anna looks at Charles "nothing in the world could compare how much i really do love your father"

Anna looks back to Catalina "he's a brilliant father to all 5 of my children" half smiles and sniffs the air around her and hears the music around the room " it smells and sounds like Christmas " she takes Catalina hand "lets dance!"

She chuckles loudly taking her mothers hand and leading her onto the dance floor swiftly moving around to the music in slow elgant moves.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Anna loves the sound of her own daughters laughter as she joined in laughing and dancing around with her "i don't think i've moved this much since mine and your fathers wedding party"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Anna Stafford wrote:
Anna loves the sound of her own daughters laughter as she joined in laughing and dancing around with her "i don't think i've moved this much since mine and your fathers wedding party"
She laughs loudly with joy that is the love for her mother that half of the room turned around and looked at them both dancing and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:05 am

Catherine sighed irritated by the amount of stupidity this was something that she did not come here for.I think I am going to go get Frances I am delighted to see her i'll be back soon. Catherine gave a disgusted look the only person she was going to share Charles with was Nan.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:08 am

Catherine Willoughby wrote:
Catherine sighed irritated by the amount of stupidity this was something that she did not come here for.I think I am going to go get Frances I am delighted to see her i'll be back soon. Catherine gave a disgusted look the only person she was going to share Charles with was Nan.
As Anna danced along with with her daughter she caught the looks of that wench. Anna gave Catherine a murderous look and continued dancing.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:04 am

Catherine Willoughby wrote:
Excited for Christmas Catherine noticed a few new ladies at court. Looking at Charles she stood on the tops of her toes. Charles their is the new midwife and Lady Anne Bassett is here too. Looking around the room further from the corner of her eye she could she her arch rival for Charles love. Looking back to him again she frowned. No one is here whom I wanted to invite Charles that's a shame. Oh well.
"Charles was watching Anna and Catalina dancing. He smiled turning towards Catherine"

I'm sure they will come, don't worry. Would you like to dance?

"He asked, offering her his hand"
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:16 am

Margaret entered the room it was beautiful and glorious. Margaret noticed the Stafford girls and my farther was right about women like them. What was meant to be a nice Christmas party was now being ruined and all of Margarets' Christmas cheer soon drained from her. She felt sorry for Catherine that she had to endure this. Searching the room Margaret found him and running in her mind was Violas' advice and how grateful Margaret was even though she had the urge to dangle her rosary beads in front of the Staffords clearly corrupted by sin. Margaret said hello to the only Duchess of Suffolk and snubbed the duke for evident reasons before making her way over to Thomas
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Sabrina Howard wrote:
Christmas had always been Sabrina's favorite time of year, it still was; its shimmering decorations was her favorite part of all. She entered the hall, in which was the Christmas Party, wearing a soft sea green gown, trimmed with deeper green velvet ribbon and delicate flowers embroidered around the neckline and hem. She took a goblet of sweet red wine from a passing servant and walked around the hall.
I was still angry with Anthonys behaviour towards me and the way he was trying to rewrite history the Christmas party was divided one side of the hall you had all the elegant women actings like angels and properly behaved. My gown sparkled under the candles I didn't drink anything it would stain my sparkly gown. In the midst of all the chaos I saw my sister stand out like a jewel a rare one at that her brown locks of hair complimented her green gown I made my way over like a ballerina moving on water. Sabrina my dearest sister I did not know that you were to join us here at court! Oh this is the most wonderful surprise I could wish for.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:21 pm

"Charles bowed at lady Margaret More. She noticed her cold behaviour towards him but he said nothing about that. He just smiled kindly and brought Catherine until the dancefloor"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Catherine looked at Charles and leaned in closer. I don't feel safe in the same pressence of your once lover Charles. It's only going to cause more hassle for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next