The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+31
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Thomas Seymour
White Royalsun
Thomas More
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Catherine Parr
Faith LeBeau
Alfonsina Garcia
Katherina Prue
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Dorothy Seymour
Jane Stafford Brandon
Frances Grey
Francis Bryan
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Howard
Muriel Howard
Margaret More
Thomas Tallis
Catherine Willoughby
Sabrina Howard
Anna Stafford
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Anne Bassett
Jane Parker
Margaret Sheldon
Margaret Pole
Charles Brandon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Christmas Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:24 am

After calming down Catherine re-entered the hall she took Charles hand kissed it. I am sorry my love.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:38 am

Katherina Prue wrote:
Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Geoffrey entered and shouted

His Majesty the King!
I spotted my great friend Geoffrey here being busy as always and when he was busy at the sides I went to join him. Hello stranger busy as always. I took a fig and placed it into my mouth.
Geoffrey stepped back after announcing the King. He was acting serious. But as he saw lady Prue approaching him, he smiled

Oh my lady! I never thought to find you here. Merry Christmas! Is your husband with you?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:33 am

Catherine Willoughby wrote:
After calming down Catherine re-entered the hall she took Charles hand kissed it. I am sorry my love.
"Charles answered to Catalina's question with a simple smile. He didn't want to involve her in such things. As he saw Catherine entering again, he smiled and let her kissing him"

Ohh...I knew you would have come back. It's alright, darling...

"He whispered rubbing softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Tallis
Musician
Thomas Tallis

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:52 pm

-Thomas smiled at the young woman next to him dancing he got up and started dancing with her leaving the band to play his music .-
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:01 pm

After Alfonsina had her son back she was the happiest. It was Christmas time and everbody she loved was beside her. She entered the hall where the party was holding. Everybody was there. She saw His Majesty. He seemed thoughtful but thankfully happy. Then she took a goblet of wine and started to enjoy the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:44 am

Henry saw Alfonsina entering the Hall. She looked beautiful as always. He smiled at her and whispered something into his servant's ear. After a while the servant approached her, asking her to reach King's table. Henry raised his goblet still smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Thomas Tallis wrote:

-Thomas smiled at the young woman next to him dancing he got up and started dancing with her leaving the band to play his music .-

Anna laughed watching Thomas dancing his dancing was rather funny ." Oh my Thomas your so funny when you dance "
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:29 pm

After the servant came and asked her to reach King's table , she looked at his majesty. He was smiling to Alfonsina. He was very charming as always. She reached to his table and bowed deeply to him.

"Your Majesty.. "
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:15 am

Henry smiled at her. He showed an empty chair next to him inviting her to sit

Alfonsina..my dear! Your beauty is shining, tonight. I just heard the wonderful news about your son. You must be very happy. Please, come and share dinner with me..

He smiled warmly
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:49 am

She blushed after his compliments. Then she bowed again and sat down the empty chair near the king.

"Thank you Your Majesty.. I am really happy indeed. I see you are happy too. It makes me double times happy. "

She smiled warmly to him. Then just a moment she thought of the old days. She was never regretful about those days. In contrast she was happy when they came to her mind.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:22 pm

-Catalina walked around the great hall to find her mother she hasn't seen her in a while and wondered where she went off to.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
Catherine Willoughby wrote:
"Charles answered to Catalina's question with a simple smile. He didn't want to involve her in such things. As he saw Catherine entering again, he smiled and let her kissing him"

Ohh...I knew you would have come back. It's alright, darling...

"He whispered rubbing softly her cheek"

Catherine sighed feeling exhausted already. Your past is tiring Charles and I can't deal with her little obsession with you it's very tiring for me and you wonder why I am never around these day's. It has got to stop or their will be no more Catherine and this is the last time I say it and I mean it. I am suspose to be your wife but it constantly hurts I seriously give up with you and the staffords it's like your own little crazy world. I am going to ask the king for help and their is nothing you can do to stop me.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:53 pm

"Charles frowned, astonished by her words"

What do you mean, my love? Tired...of what? Why don't we talk privately and with calm about that? Come, let's reach that little sofa under the window. Far from crowd...

"He whispered tenderly into her ears"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
She blushed after his compliments. Then she bowed again and sat down the empty chair near the king.

"Thank you Your Majesty.. I am really happy indeed. I see you are happy too. It makes me double times happy. "

She smiled warmly to him. Then just a moment she thought of the old days. She was never regretful about those days. In contrast she was happy when they came to her mind.

Henry poured her a goblet of wine and nodded happily

I understand you. It's a great joy. When I found out that my Henry Fitzroy survived to sickness, I couldn't believe it and I felt mad of happiness. Actually I'm happy because of lady Anne. We'll marry soon, Alfonsina..

He whispered to her as he was revealing a secret
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:08 pm

She smiled as a thank you for the wine. While she was listening to him carefully , she took a sip from wine. It was delicious. She knew that it was a kind of Italian wine. Then she smiled widely again.

"Yes , I know. And I am so happy for you , your majesty.. I can see your love for Lady Anne and  hers too. I pray for your love and I hope you will live happily ever after with many children."

She whispered back with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles frowned, astonished by her words"

What do you mean, my love? Tired...of what? Why don't we talk privately and with calm about that? Come, let's reach that little sofa under the window. Far from crowd...

"He whispered tenderly into her ears"

Catherine walked over to the edge of the room with Charles. This little obsession that Anna has with you needs to stop I don't come here to try and compete in getting your attention in fact find another Catherine as this one has had enough
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:48 pm

"Charles sat next to her. They could now talk parivately and no one could hear them"

She is not obsessed, Catherine. We have children together, and sometimes she just fear for her future. I think she is just...protective. Also she respects you as my wife, and she won't do nothing to ruin our marriage. Why are you so worried, my love? We're going to build a new family...

"He added smiling and glancing at her belly"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:33 am

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
She smiled as a thank you for the wine. While she was listening to him carefully , she took a sip from wine. It was delicious. She knew that it was a kind of Italian wine. Then she smiled widely again.

"Yes , I know. And I am so happy for you , your majesty.. I can see your love for Lady Anne and  hers too. I pray for your love and I hope you will live happily ever after with many children."

Henry nodded, smiling and enjoying the music around them

Thank you, dear. A child is a beautiful gift for Christmas. I hope Anne will give me a legitimate male heir. But tell me about you: what about your son's father? Is Anthony happy?

He asked, pouring another goblet of wine for himself
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Duchess of Cambridgeshire
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:43 pm

A young lady entered the room looking around at everyone. She slowly walked across the floor. She looked over at Charles and then at the letter her mother wrote her about her real father was William Brandon. She didn't watch where she was going ran into someone.
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:51 am

Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Katherina Prue wrote:
Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:

His Majesty the King!
I spotted my great friend Geoffrey here being busy as always and when he was busy at the sides I went to join him. Hello stranger busy as always. I took a fig and placed it into my mouth.
Geoffrey stepped back after announcing the King. He was acting serious. But as he saw lady Prue approaching him, he smiled

Oh my lady! I never thought to find you here. Merry Christmas! Is your husband with you?

I was happy to see his cheery face an eager to know all since I last saw him. No sadly not but tell me did you smooth things over with Lady Ashley? Oh and I have news I have been asked to be godmother to Princess Mary Rose Tudor and the Duke of Glasgow sons! What a great honour that has been bestowed upon me I was rather taken a back. I smiled happy swaying side to side in time with the music.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:33 am

I am standing in the doorway to the great hall as i await to be announced to his majesty and his grace . i can see lady maragret pole, and all the other lords and ladies of his majesty's court . the candlelight sets a glow and a golden hue and tree is adorned with red and gold and the balcony is in a evergreen garland and big beautiful red velvet bows.
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:14 am

I stand at the doorway as they announce me
"Princess Isabella of Navarra and Viscountess of Rohan".
I walk towards his majesty, glancing around the room realizing i know no one.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Katherina Prue wrote:
Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Katherina Prue wrote:
Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:

His Majesty the King!

I was happy to see his cheery face an eager to know all since I last saw him. No sadly not but tell me did you smooth things over with Lady Ashley? Oh and I have news I have been asked to be godmother to Princess Mary Rose Tudor and the Duke of Glasgow sons! What a great honour that has been bestowed upon me I was rather taken a back. I smiled happy swaying side to side in time with the music.

Geoffrey smiled warmly

Oh this must be a great honour for you. I wish you a good travel, then. I heard that Scotland is beautiful in this period. And..yes, things with Kate are going on and I'm very happy. We solved our problems, and now I just hope to marry her, one day..

He admitted with low voice
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Alfonsina Garcia wrote:

Henry nodded, smiling and enjoying the music around them

Thank you, dear. A child is a beautiful gift for Christmas. I hope Anne will give me a legitimate male heir. But tell me about you: what about your son's father? Is Anthony happy?

He asked, pouring another goblet of wine for himself

She smiled at him and took another sip from wine.

"I guess he is , Your Majesty. Also he seems regretful for the past events between us. I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Katherina Prue wrote:
Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:
Katherina Prue wrote:
Geoffrey Lonshord wrote:

His Majesty the King!

Geoffrey smiled warmly

Oh this must be a great honour for you. I wish you a good travel, then. I heard that Scotland is beautiful in this period. And..yes, things with Kate are going on and I'm very happy. We solved our problems, and now I just hope to marry her, one day..

He admitted with low voice

Yes it is I have never met them and they want me to be a godmother! I smiled happy that they were happy together That is excellent new to heat am glad you have such high hopes for you and Lady Ashley I can tell you love her Geoffrey am glad you went and sorted things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next