The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+5
Sybille of Cleves
Philip of Bavaria
Inge Bergmann
Isabella of Portugal
Richard Meyer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Christmas Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Juliet Prinsen wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:
Juliet Prinsen wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard rubbed his beard again

Anyway I'm happy having you at court. Is this your first time in Bavaria?

He asked

"Yes it is. But my mother told me she had a brother here."

She said to the king.

Richard thought for a moment

A brother? And do you know who he is, Juliet?

He asked, wondering what she meant

"No do not."

She said softly.

Richard took a deep breath

Maybe..if you would like to give me more informations about it, we could find him..

He suggested, perplexed by her lack of words
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:42 am

Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Inge stood up as she saw Isabella standing up holding her belly. She wanted to help her or even accompany her. But she walked away with her ladies

"Of course, Your Highness. I'll let the King know.."

She just said. She sat down again glancing at Richard and then she looked at Sybille. She wondered if Isabella was alright

Sybille went to see her lady in waiting regretting bot dancing with Richard. Inge do you think we should go after the Princess? I do not have any wishes to become Richards mistress I just like to annoy him in a whole hearted way. Was she mad that I didn't dance with him I still think we should follow her Sybille started to bite her nails nervously.

Inge looked at Sybille, unsure about what to do

"I don't know. Maybe she wants to stay alone. But what if she feels bad? In this case..I think we should follow her.."

She answered, wondering what was the right thing to do

Sybille nodded she knew Inge was the most sensible one out of them both. Inge you do not think she will give birth but coming to a new court is different for anyone

Inge shook her head

"It's too early for her to give birth, Sybille. Oh but the same thing happened to me when I gave birth Leonardo. What do you suggest?"

She asked, not hiding her worries for the Princess

Sybille looked at Inge. I don't think I can help give birth again no offence I love you like a sister I think we should make her feel welcome and why isn't Richard that bothered about her he cares about everyone. I have never been pregnant so I don't know what to expect in a pregnancy

Inge smiled at Sybille. She liked her humor even in difficult situations. A servant approached her and brought her a message. She read it quickly

"Oh! Princess Isabella invited me for a private tea with her. She asks me to reach her.."

She turned her surprised face towards Sybille again
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:54 am

Maria of Austria wrote:
I must admit that I find this situation confusing I shall explain you work for a suitor that is for the pregnant princess I whispered the last bit still trying to work all this out [=#ff99ff]Then again kings have gone to war over lesser things but this all now must make your job harder but I had no idea that everyone knew each other[/color]

Inigo smiled kindly at her after hearing her words

I fear I'm not sure what you're talking about, mi senora. Personally, I'm here to defend my cousin Eleanor from rumors and scandals. As my friend Eustace defends Queen Katherine of Aragon, I defend my Queen. I think it's natural. And nothing personal against Princess Isabella, of course..
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:41 am

After arriving in Bavaria I knew Inigo would be busy with official business so I set out to just arrive not telling him when. I spotted him chatting intently to a young girl the atmosphere was not usual I ignored that and made my way over with gentle steps coming up from behind I placed a hand on his shoulder.
May I borrow this ambassador from you my lady he has very important matters to attend too!
I smiled kindly at the young girl but my eye's were twinkling with the greatest smile I could not keep down
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:07 am

Richard Meyer wrote:
Juliet Prinsen wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:
Juliet Prinsen wrote:
Richard Meyer wrote:
Richard rubbed his beard again

Anyway I'm happy having you at court. Is this your first time in Bavaria?

He asked

"Yes it is. But my mother told me she had a brother here."

She said to the king.

Richard thought for a moment

A brother? And do you know who he is, Juliet?

He asked, wondering what she meant

"No do not."

She said softly.

Richard took a deep breath

Maybe..if you would like to give me more informations about it, we could find him..

He suggested, perplexed by her lack of words

"I don't know anything about him. My mother will not tell me anything about him. My mother did come from royalty that is all I know."

She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Richard sat next to her and smiled

Don't you even know his name? Or something else about your uncle?

He asked, curious to know who this misterious man was
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:42 am

"Umm Richard is his first name. The surname starts with a M. That is all I know."

She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:06 am

Francisca de Pacheco wrote:
After arriving in Bavaria I knew Inigo would be busy with official business so I set out to just arrive not telling him when. I spotted him chatting intently to a young girl the atmosphere was not usual I ignored that and made my way over with gentle steps coming up from behind I placed a hand on his shoulder.
May I borrow this ambassador from you my lady he has very important matters to attend too!
I smiled kindly at the young girl but my eye's were twinkling with the greatest smile I could not keep down

Inigo was still looking and smiling at Maria, when he felt suddenly an hand on his shoulder and a familiar voice behind him. He turned his head and saw his wife Francisca. A surprised, joyful smile came on his face

Francisca! Mi amor! I didn't know you were in Bavaria. Oh let me hug you. I missed you..

He hugged her tighly and placed a sudden kiss on her lips
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:52 am

I locked my fingers with his fingers completely forgetting about the entire hall as I embraced his kiss I smiled against his lips.
I wanted to surprise you and things must be busy for you Mi amor. Can we go onto the balcony where we can talk and you can Abrázame en tus brazos
I was still close to him lips just a little bit parted
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Inge stood up as she saw Isabella standing up holding her belly. She wanted to help her or even accompany her. But she walked away with her ladies

She just said. She sat down again glancing at Richard and then she looked at Sybille. She wondered if Isabella was alright

Sybille went to see her lady in waiting regretting bot dancing with Richard. Inge do you think we should go after the Princess? I do not have any wishes to become Richards mistress I just like to annoy him in a whole hearted way. Was she mad that I didn't dance with him I still think we should follow her Sybille started to bite her nails nervously.

"I don't know. Maybe she wants to stay alone. But what if she feels bad? In this case..I think we should follow her.."

Sybille nodded she knew Inge was the most sensible one out of them both. Inge you do not think she will give birth but coming to a new court is different for anyone

Inge shook her head

"It's too early for her to give birth, Sybille. Oh but the same thing happened to me when I gave birth Leonardo. What do you suggest?"

Sybille looked at Inge. I don't think I can help give birth again no offence I love you like a sister I think we should make her feel welcome and why isn't Richard that bothered about her he cares about everyone. I have never been pregnant so I don't know what to expect in a pregnancy

Inge smiled at Sybille. She liked her humor even in difficult situations. A servant approached her and brought her a message. She read it quickly

"Oh! Princess Isabella invited me for a private tea with her. She asks me to reach her.."

Sybille hugged her lady in waiting and long time friend and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. You should go of course it will be nice for you aswell as her. Afterwards we can go for a horseride if you like
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Juliet Prinsen wrote:
"Umm Richard is his first name. The surname starts with a M. That is all I know."

She said looking at him.

Richard couldn't avoid to smile

Oh he has my same name, then. Curious coincidence...don't you think, dear Juliet?

He asked curiously while smiling
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:21 pm

"That means your my uncle. Oh do I feel stupid. "

She said looking down feeling really bad about it now.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:27 am

Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:
Sybille of Cleves wrote:
Inge Bergmann wrote:

Inge shook her head

Sybille hugged her lady in waiting and long time friend and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. You should go of course it will be nice for you aswell as her. Afterwards we can go for a horseride if you like

Inge hugged Sybille. She smiled for her proposal

"An horseride? It would be great. I love riding. Let me know where and when. We'll have fun. Now I go to keep company to Isabella. See you later, dear Sybille.."

She giggled and hugged her again. Then she curtsied at the King and left the Hall
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:38 am

Francisca de Pacheco wrote:
I locked my fingers with his fingers completely forgetting about the entire hall as I embraced his kiss I smiled against his lips.
I wanted to surprise you and things must be busy for you Mi amor. Can we go onto the balcony where we can talk and you can Abrázame en tus brazos
I was still close to him lips just a little bit parted

Inigo smiled at her words and turned towards Maria

Senora Maria...I intoduce you my wife, Donna Francisca de Pacheco. Now, if you excuse me, my beautiful wife requires my presence..

He bowed and left Hall with Francisca walking towards balcony
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:33 pm

Juliet Prinsen wrote:
"That means your my uncle. Oh do I feel stupid. "

She said looking down feeling really bad about it now.

Richard frowned with a curious smile

Really? Are you sure? I mean...do you really think we can be relatives?

He asked
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:53 pm

"How else do you explain it"

She asked looking up him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:09 pm

Richard rubbed thoughtfully his beard

Hmm..I don't know. Richard is a very common name. What if you really were my niece?

He asked with curiosity
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:41 am

"If that was true I would be happy."

She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Richard nodded

I would be happy too, Juliet. You would be..very welcome in my family. But..is there a document, or jewel family to prove that?

He asked again, curious to know her origins
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:06 am

She pulled out a jewel her mother gave her.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:21 pm

Richard looked at the jewel

What is this, my lady?

He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:21 am

"It's my mother's family jewel's."

She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Richard took the jewel in his hand

Hmm..that's impressive. My mother had one very similar to this one..

He said staring at the jewel
Back to top Go down
Juliet Prinsen
Princess of Netherlands
Juliet Prinsen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 am

"It came from her mother."

She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Richard looked at her and after a moment of silence and hesitation, he added

From your mother? So..Beatrice and my mother were sisters..

He whispered to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next