The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber

Go down 
+2
William Brereton
Sabrina Howard
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:37 am

Victoria smiled and cried at the same time as she held her newborn daughter in her arms "She's so beautiful." she said as she kissed the infant's little head
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:21 pm

"Charles followed Victoria until the nurse's chamber. He entered slowly to see if she was alright. But once he stepped in, he opened his mouth in surprise seeing his daughter with a baby in her arms. He frowned truning towards lady Sabrina"

Victoria...what...what does this mean?

"He asked, astonished. He didn't even know that she was pregnant"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Victoria looked at her father "I felt the same way you did." she looked at the baby "The baby doesn't belong to the ones that you think I had affairs with."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:17 am

"Charles reached immediately Victoria's bed and sat on it. He caressed softly her cheek and looked at the baby"

I'm not here to judge you, sweetheart. I'm just...astonished. You never told me to be with child. It's...simply beautiful. Boy or girl?

"He asked with a tender expression on his face"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 am

"The baby is a healthy girl.' she held the baby's tiny hands as she kissed her nose "I'm assuming Lady Catherine also knows about the rumors." she looked displeased and tries to hide it
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:55 am

Sabrina gave a small curtsy when duke entered, then smiled and left the room, to give them some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:03 pm

"Charles smiled at lady Sabrina before she left. He looked at Victoria with an amused smile"

Yes...there are rumors about your child's fatherhood. Some think that you are an unfaithful wife...some other that you met someone in Italy. I just think...that I'm proud of my daughter...

"He turned his eyes towards the baby"

A girl? She is...beautiful. May I hold her?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Victoria rolled her eyes and shook her "How does Catherine know and the others know about this?" she hooded her head and handed the infant to him "Did you or someone send a spy after me?" she starts to feel unhappy and tries to control it
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:05 pm

"Charles took the baby in his arms. He smiled at her cute face and turned towards Victoria"

I don't think there is a spy after you, my love. But you know how court is. Ladies in waiting and servants chat all day about rumors. But don't worry. Because whatever will happen, I will be always proud of you and I'll defend you against everyone. You're my beloved daughter...

"He smiled tenderly and then looked at the baby"

So...what's her name?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:20 pm

"Mary Catherine Elizabeth Ward" she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear "Thomas can't know about the rumors."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:29 pm

"Charles smiled and kissed baby's forehead"

Mary...my sweet grandchild. Oh...I was just wondering if Thomas knows about the baby girl. I can write to him, if you wish. About the rumor, Catherine wrote a letter to Royce Westmoreland. She..wondered if he was the father of this sweet child. But I think he denied. So...better not to let Thomas know about this matter. I trust in you, Victoria...

"He said reaching her hand, holding little Mary with his other arm"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:00 pm

"I suppose there is no way to do anything without anyone whispering about." she crosses her arms "If the rumors do get to him before I do, I have everything planned." she plays with a curl "I suppose you want to hear the explanations about me seeing other men?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:06 am

"Charles took a deep breath"

I have no need hearing explainations, my love. But if there is something you need to tell me, I'm listening you...

"He replied looking at her"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Thomas heard rumors that his wife has just had a baby child.He was surprised and he decided to check if the rumors were true.Thomas walked to Sabrina Howard`s bedchamber and knocked on the door.He heard that there were people talking in the room.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:38 pm

A nursemaid opened the door and invited Thomas into the room
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Thomas walked into the room and saw his wife and her father Charles Brandon talking."I am sorry that I am interrupting your conversation,but I heard rumors,that you have just had a baby child.Therefore I came here to ask you-Are these rumors true?" said Thomas worried.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:24 pm

"Yes, the rumors are true." Victoria looked at the baby in her father's arms "don't worry. The child is yours." she smiled and then looked at Thomas
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:48 pm

"Charles looked at Thomas. He was still holding the baby girl in his arms"

Thomas...this is your daughter. Her name is Mary...

"He said prudly, trying to reassure him"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Thomas was a bit shocked by the outcome of the situation.He could not tell if they were telling him the truth or not.Thomas asked confused "So if this is my daughter,may I hold her?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:05 pm

"Charles noticed that he was doubtful. But he stood up putting slowly the baby in his arms"

It has been...a shock even for me, Thomas. But Victoria is a faithful wife and she loves you. Also...I would not hide something from you...

"He added, glancing at Victoria"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Victoria looks at Thomas and her father "He's right Thomas, The rumors are false. she smiles as Thomas holds his newborn daughter "I am my father's daughter, but I am not like him when he was in younger years."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 pm

"Charles rolled his eyes while smiling"

Oh thank you for telling that, Victoria. This really comforts me...

"He giggled shooking his head"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Thomas smiled awkwardly."I am sure that my wife isn`t such kind of a woman.She is born with grace and elegance.You would never bethray me,won`t you,my dear?" asked Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:23 pm

"That is absolutely right." she smiles lovingly at Thomas "Everyone will know who the father is when they look at her features."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Ward
Duke of Somerset
Thomas Ward

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Thomas took a deep breath "I am glad that everything is clear.And now I know that I do not have a reason to doubt my wife`s devotion to her husband" he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabrina Howard's bedchamber    Sabrina Howard's bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Howard's bedchamber
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next