The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Meeting Room

Go down 
+2
Sultan Suleyman
Hatice Sultan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Esmahan Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Esmahan Sultan

Meeting Room  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:30 am

Yes I shall send him a message straight away I smile and move to the door to call one of the messengers Please go to Hunkarim and ask him to meet my Mother here

As I watch the messenger go down the corridor, I turn and look at my Mother I wish I could run out and surprise Uncle like I used to when I was a child I smile at the memory
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:08 am

I smiled proudly at my daughter she made a fine princess strong minded too. I stopped her from sending the Euncuh. Sweet heart before you send that message maybe we could wait to see him at the family gathering the Queen has arranged but it is entirely up to you of course.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:51 pm

I would like to see my Uncle before then so I can devote more time to Nuriye at the gathering, I think that would be the right thing to do I smile at my Mother Besides I am now too excited to wait before I see my Uncle again I laugh as I recall some of the fun I had with him when I was litttle
Back to top Go down
Sah Sultan
Sah Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:14 am

I could understand that my daughter wanted more time with her uncle I hoped that she wasn't jealous. Then I shall let you arrange it between the two of you and hopefully see you their.
Back to top Go down
Esmahan Sultan
Esmahan Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:43 pm

It will be good to have the family together once more Mother I smile as I kiss her cheek and embrace her before I return to my chambers to write a message to my Uncle asking to see him
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Mother Queen of Ottoman Empire
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:38 am

●Ayse was told by the ennuch that her daughter in law was in labour. Pulling on her most warmest clothes she went taking a book into the gathering room. It was here that she had had many wonderful conversations with her daughter. Only Ayse knew Topkapi like the back of her hand. All concubines in her harem behaved with dignity like all young ladies should. If they did not then she would have them thrown into the dungeon. When her husband ruled and a concubine stepped out of place Ayse used to be brutal. She used to have the concubines put into a sack and threw into the bosphorus. Wearing her mother of pearl earrings she waited for her daughters and son to meet her.●
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:44 am

Suleyman walked into room. He was happy seeing his mother after her absence from Palace. He came closer smiling and with opened arms. He kissed her hand and brought it until his forehead

Validem! I missed you..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:31 pm

●Ayse placed her fingers under her sons chin; She looked deeply into his eyes before letting her hand drop. As I have missed you too my son. The waters are good for my health so a change is good for me once and awhile. I have not come back alone dearest son. I have brought back Hafasa with me it's important to me to have my children together. Her job as a mother was never done she had born an heir and he was now king. To Ayse that part of her life was a relief to see Süleyman finally king. He was her moon a light to light the way in the darkest of times. Come sit; tell me everthing.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:38 am

Suleyman smiled and sat at her side after she did. He was happy seeing his beloved mother so happy and proud of him. His father's death was very hard for her to accept

Yes, I have heard about Hafsa's arrival, Validem. But I haven't met her yet. Also, Beyhan's daughter Esmehan came to Palace. It must be beautiful for you having the whole family around..And I only hope to be a worthy successor of my father..

He smiled and took her hand before announcing proudly

And now..we have another reason to be happy. Mahidevran gave birth an healthy son, Validem. Sehzade Ahmed..
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:10 pm

It is Beyhan herself that I am concerned for. Her children show her very little respect; that I will not tolerate it. I will tell you a secret my son and it must be kept between us. Leyla and Esmehan do not and will never know that you ordered the death of their father Ferhat Pasha. Why should theu suffer for the mistakes of their father. It was a dreadful time when Beyhan married that man. Ayse couldn't understand why her late husband had arranged such a marriage to an insolent man. He disobeyed you many times I do not blame you but it caused cracks in our family. These cracks must be repaired between you and Beyhan; it is not her fault that she was so self reliant on her husband. She spoke to her son with anguish in her voice. Many sleepless nights Ayse had about her children; she needed her children to stand stronger together. But my grandsons are the future of this dynasty they also look up to their aunts. Is Ibrahim and Hatice still courting secretly.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 12:51 am

Suleyman sighed deeply thinking about the execution of Esmehan and Leyla's father. It was necessary and he didn't regret about it

Ferhat Pasha was a traitor and he deserved death, Validem. I know how much Beyhan suffered for that, but I had no choice. Esmehan is here at Palace, but I didn't know that she had very little respect for her mother. I'm very surprised hearing that. You should meet her..she is very sweet..

He smiled with a thoughtful expression and shook his head

Oh no..Ibrahim and Hatice have now my permission to marry, Validem. But I admit that I got very angry when I found out that they were dating secretely..
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:36 pm

●Ayse placed a hand on her sons. All she wanted in this life was for her children to be happy and her son to reign long into his old life. She felt blessed that she had seen her grandchildren be born especially Mustafa. My son, I love you, you are my greatest gift I have given to this world. I would like to think I have never caused you any reason to be angered with me. Yes it was very sly what Hatice done wrong but at least here you can keep an eye on her. I know you Suleyman you would of worried about her well being if she wasn't at the palace. I have spent many nights worried about Şah. Ayse couldn't hold the tears that were building up as she cried she let out a hallowing howl. What awful mother am I to let my daughter be treated as such.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Suleyman kissed his mother's hands deeply

I have no reasons to be angered with you, Validem. Neither I will. And you're not at all an awful mother. I thank Allah every day and night for having such a loving mother like you. You're the main stone of our dinasty, and the most precous member of our family. My Valide, my Sultan..

He smiled looking at her

I'm worried for Sah as well. But this is not your fault. I promise you, that if her husband hits her again...he will pay with his life..
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Sometimes we think that situations are simple. But sometimes they are not so my son. It is always wise to have a cautious eye on people as you will never know when they shall attack. This was something Ayse had learned many years ago to always keep her eye on people that made her feel uneasy.●
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Suleyman smiled weakly and nodded

I know, Validem. You taught this to me very well. And even if I got the throne, I feel that you're the real ruler of this Empire. My father would be so proud of you..

He replied, feeling a great admiration and love for his mother
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Mahidevran had been summoned by failed to meet her and Hatice to enjoy both of their company for something to eat in the afternoon. Accepting the offer gladly as whispers had started to spread around the harem about Suleyman with a lady not just any lady according to the other concubines. She tried to push it from her mind, forcing a smile upon her solemn face. The guards opened the doors revealing Valide seated already around the spread of food glorious with her jewels just in place hair immaculate and that smile which never really seemed to fade.
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:38 pm

*Ayse had prepared for a meal for her daughter in law. For good measure, she invited her beloved Hatice to share the company. Also, this was suppose to be a distraction for her as it was now common knowledge that my lion cub had taken a concubine. Which was nothing out of the ordinary it was all part of our tradition. Still; I knew that Mahidevran would be fretting over this.*

Mahidevran it is so good to see you.

*Ayse walked over to her taking her hands between her own hands.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room    Meeting Room  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3