HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Christmas Tide.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:29 pm

I smiled playfully having Isabelle around was like having a very fun sibling. Oh any man would be lucky to have you about my brother Claude has probably got him under lock and key you just never know with them two. Deep down I hoped that my brother would come back to Isabelle
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:25 am

Isabelle laughed playfully

Oh..I already tasted Claude's jealousy, believe me. She knows how handsome her husband is. So she is a very jealous woman by nature, I think. Personally..I find jealousy a stupid an unuseful thing. Don't you agree?

She asked while giggling
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:37 am

I had never spent enough time with Claude to see her jealous side.I have never seen her jealous but I can imagine it to be bitter also leaving an after taste. Jealousy can ruin something beautiful that you already have then again it depends on what it is you are jealous of. I was jealous of people having freedom and falling in love so freely. Was that the jealousy Isabelle meant.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:52 am

Isabelle nodded with a deep sigh

I guess you're right, Your Highness. I was jealous too in my early years. You know..when I was younger I was not noble and rich. I desired a better future..until I met the poor Marquis of Rambouillet. I had..a dark past. But no one knows about that..

She added whispering her last words. She felt she could trust in Marguerite
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:26 pm

I was not expecting to hear those words so my poor gown got drenched in wine. You a dark past as in things in the dark arts? Dabbing at my dress I led her to an alcove where cushions were placed and sat down grabbing a sugared pear. My mother said I had the devil in me I just liked to try things out is that what you mean. I sucked the sugar of the pear shaped sweet waiting to here everything sitting like an obedient child
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:51 am

Isabelle followed into the private alcove and she sat on cushions next to her. She took a deep breath, not knowing how to begin to explain

It's not..dark in that way, ma Princesse. It's about something I did in my past. And when I'll tell you..maybe your opinion about me will change..

She paused for a long moment and she started to talk

As I said, I was no rich before meeting my poor husband. My dad died when I was a child. And my mother..she was a nurse. She took care about people of my village in the South of France. We needed money and I..I was pretty enough to attract men. So..I sold my body to help my mother..

She took another deep breath and she stared at cushions around them

Yes..you understood. I was a prostitute. I was just 17 years old. My mother never had to know. She thought I was working as seamstress. So she died without knowing the truth. I had many important men. Until..I met the Marquis of Rambouillet. He was much older than me. But he fell in love with me and he married me, turning me into a noblewoman..
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:10 am

I had heard stories about women of the night We are not all born fortunate does anyone else know about it Part of me was wishing she was a jewel thief but she was still the same to me
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:58 am

Isabelle shook her head

No..no one else knows about it. All this belongs to my past, and I'm not proud of it. So please, don't share this secret around court, Votre Altesse. I'm a respectable woman, now. And this could ruin me..if I wanted to marry again. I'm sorry. It's evident I disappointed you..

She said in a whisper almost fearing to meet her eyes
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am

I shall tell no one as much as I like gossip that is not something I would ever wish to do to you I sensed that she was feeling uneasy now in my company. You have done no such thing I was in hopes that you was a jewel thief a Princess can dream such things you know
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:55 am

Isabelle smiled, nodding after her sentence

Yes, I can imagine. A jewel thief is always a fascinating figure. But I don't think I'm so mysterious, Votre Altesse. Rather, I like to be sincere with people around me. But you know..I'm ashamed of my past. That's why this must remain our secret..

She said with calm voice
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:56 pm

I nodded in agreement that this shall be and remain our secret. Agree to disagree i think that you are mysterious as to hold a secret of that as a jewel thief am i the only one who knows what about your lady in waiting
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:49 am

Isabelle sighed shooking her head

She knows nothing about that. I trust her. But Anne is so naive and innocent. I don't want to upset her with this part of my past..

She answered simply
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm

I wished someone would of protected me She is lucky to not know what heart ache is bless her I bet you are happy she is back at court
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:06 am

Isabelle smiled and nodded

Of course. Anne is a sincere and innocent girl, and I like her for that. I feel very protective to her. But at the same time we have so much fun together. What about you, Votre Altesse? Do you have someone you trust completely at court?

She asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:02 pm

That is exactly how it should be with you're ladies in waiting from experience I didn't want one to much hassle. As for me I don't want one but am happy to hear that you get along with yours. Perhaps she does need a Mother figure you never know their pasts but I know I can trust with anything I tell you Isabelle. I placed a gentle hand on hers
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:09 am

Isabelle smiled warmly

Thank you, Altesse. Your opinion and friendship is very important to me. About Anne, I think you're right. Maybe she needs a Mother figure. And since I have no children, it's a pleasure for me taking care of her. And..do you plan having children, one day?

She asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:31 pm

Me having children was not on the agenda right now having witnessed how it caused women to react I was not so keen on the idea neither the great responsibility it came with aswell. Children are born into this world but at the end of the day how they turn out and see the world always stemmed back to the parents. It is too much of a responsibility to bare upon myself at the moment I am young and want to have some selfish years ahead of me I am not strong enough to become a Mother. I met the Mother of that solider who tried to have his way with you now I know where he gets his sordid little ideas from. Isabelle would of become a great Mother at least she had no one bidding on her womb to gain the most profit being a Princess had it's turmoil of dullness as it is the Royals who carry most of the responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:54 am

Isabelle listened carefully at her. She nodded

I understand. Children are such a responsibility. I don't know how I would do if I had some. So..you met Madame Guyot? What kind of woman is she?

She asked, curious to know how she educated her rude son
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:46 pm

I went and grabbed the whole bottle of this vintage wine. I think that she will try and turn me against Claude if she does Isabella I ask of you to plead my cause to her most gracious majesty. The lady of whom we are about to speak of started of being motherly towards me buttering me up with words that clearly would flatter my ears. I started to grew agitated sitting their was a woman who knew not what her son had done under the kings very own palace! So I told her and I also said that he should be lucky he got of lucky as in middle eastern countries they snip snip at the men and they end up calling them Eunuchs she then stood up and said that I belonged in a Harem. I took a long sip resting myself against the cushions. Why does no one regard me as Royal I was treated like a commoner amongst the pigs.. But her words did not cause me any upset I am used to women behaving like this anyone who think me a governess she has a daughter who was a "Special Friend" to my brother. I tried my best to bring justice to your cause Isabelle no women should live in fear of men I started to grow tired this was not the outcome I had expected I knew my brother would same the rascal maybe Claude would understand and help me bring justice for Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:49 am

Isabelle let out a deep sigh after she finished talking

Votre Altesse, surely Madame Guyot has no idea about her son behaviour with women. Thank God he is not at Palace. But I thank you for your efforts to support my cause. In return, I'll talk with Claude about you. She said openly that you hate her. And if something bad would happen to her, you would be accused. That's why I think you both should solve the matter..

She advised her friendly
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:53 pm

I spat out my wine I was drinking utterly surprised and shocked by her words. You are not jesting are you? I have never hated the Queen why on earth does she think that I do. I had been the Queens most faithful servant who would poison her mind as such.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:02 am

Isabelle sighed shooking her head

I have no idea, actually. I tried to convince her that she is wrong, that you have no reason to hate her. But she looks stubborn about that. I think she is hiding something from us, Votre Altesse..

She added mysteriously
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:29 pm

This was absurd I did not hate the Queen I myself never wanted to be Queen ever I had the upmost respect for those who were Kings and Queens. I feel sad that she thinks of me like that do I need to send for the Russian Count to amend this Faux paus! But I do like your theory best say what do you think it could be I glanced at her curiously I liked my friendship with Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:28 am

Isabelle had a thoughtful air and she shook her head

I have no idea, Altesse. But it looks like she is scared by something. Probably she just fears to lose the King. But I still can't see why she sees an enemy in you..

She rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:49 pm

All of this was becoming intriguing the more that Isabelle spoke of it but I had to just laugh it of. I would never try to turn the king against her ever why do people have such bad perceptions about me I am not a monster With sad eyes I turned my gaze away sinking lower into myself I was a good Princess I just did not want to face my future just yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tide.   

Back to top Go down

Christmas Tide.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next