The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Winter Gazebo

Go down 
+2
Katherine Tudor
Catherine Willoughby
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 12:42 am

I looked at will with great curiosity, trying to figure out what he could see in me. ”I am neither happy nor sad, my mood is balanced. like a duck swimming on water! I responded taking a sip of my wine. “I am so very glad to see you William,” I gave his hand a gentle squeeze. “I’ve just been spending time at home with my parent and trying to brush up on my womanly duties,” I mocked rolled my eyes giggling as I did so. “I’m a disappointment to my family as I am getting old and have yet to be married. Maybe I’ll just be an old maid but a great Aunty to my siblings children,”
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2022 5:59 pm

William laughed

An old maid..you? Oh..this won't happen, Margery. You're such..a beautiful woman..that every man would be lucky having you at his side. You're stunning, Margery..I really mean that..

He added almost whispering, still keeping her hand and looking for her glance to meet his
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 11:54 am

The warmth of his hand in mine. I imagine that it makes the very air around us come alive. Blushing to think of it, I wonder if he feels the same way. ”Thank you William, you are very dear to me and the only person I looked forward to seeing here,” I draw a ragged breath, my heart pounding. His touch sets my skin alight. ”What about your future, will you always work under Brandon? Or do you have aspirations you wish to fulfill,”
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 5:47 pm

William sighed deeply, glancing around

To be honest..I met a young girl. And I'm going to marry her. This will be not easy..because I need to receive an annullament..of my previous marriage. But..I hope to solve this soon with Brandon's help, because Juliet diserves that..

He paused for a moment, and turned towards her

I hope...this won't upset you, Margery. I remember we were close, once. And I swear..that you caught my eye immediately. I felt so..ravished from you. Your voice..your glance..everything. But you left court..and I thought I couldn't meet you again. Can you forgive me?

He brought her hand until his lips and kissed it softly
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 7:41 am

“Congratulations I hope you’ll both be very happy together,” I took a step backwards, smoothing my skirts. ”We were never promised to one another and I had no idea that you were married,” I nodded my head wistfully, but said no more. My eyebrows were furrowed intently, and I bore a look of focus as I held my gaze on William.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 5:33 pm

William squeezed again her hand

Thank you, Margery. But please, don't let this new situation in my life brings you away from me. You can always count on me..for everything. Also..I wish you the same. I'm sure that you'll find a man...who loves you as you deserve. Let me..stay at your side until that day. I don't want to lose you, Margery..

He get closer and this movement made her glove falling on the snow. He bowed to take it, and as he raised his head again he found her beautiful face so close to his, and her lips so dangerousely close as well
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2022 7:54 pm

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I needed to make a few gaps between us. “To be someone’s mistress is not what my family had in mind for me William,” I looked at him, wondering whether he knew what he was getting into with that duchess.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:21 pm

William sighed and moved back, just to let her space for breathing and thinking

I know..of course I know, Margery. But I don't think I can go ahead without seeing you..or hearing your voice. Since we met I wondered...about your lip's taste. Should I live with such doubt..for ever?

He asked boldly. He feared her reaction, but he had to tell her about his feelings, and the raising desire that her closeness was putting in him. He put gently her glove upon her hand
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2022 1:01 pm

I breathed while I glided my fingers out of my glove and wrapped my fingers around Williams' hand. “I cannot give myself to you as a man and a woman would. But I can afford you a kiss before you marry someone else and I'll always wait for my sweet William.” I leaned into his body taking a deep breath while I stood close to his garments pulling him closer to me.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2022 6:49 pm

William leaned towards her as well, until he met his lips with hers. He closed his eyes for a moment, wanting to feel the taste of her lips. As they parted, he sighed deeply

Thank you..for allowing me this, Margery..

He whispered
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2022 9:06 pm

“So, when are you to marry this countess,” I couldn’t help but look at William, though he was handsome and made butterflies flutter in my stomach his face didn’t cause me any discomfort at all.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 6:02 pm

William sighed deeply before replying

Well..there is an obstacle right now. I need an annullament from my previous marriage. I thought I could ask to lord Brandon to help me. Without annullament..I can't marry again. Also...I have no title. So I'm not sure if her family will accept me. As you see...I have a complicated life, sweet Margery..

He added while staring at her face and t her figure. Even covered by mantle because of cold weather, he could imagine her body underneth
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 9:47 am

“Was it worth it, William,” My voice is sudden, sharp and it surprises me even.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 9:28 am

William thought for a moment before replying

I think it worths, yes. But Margery, I don't want you to think that you're not important to me. I still want you in my life. And I'm aware..that I can't ask you to be my mistress. I would never offend you in such way...ruing your reputation..

He lowered his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Gazebo    Winter Gazebo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Gazebo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: St. James's Park-
Jump to: