The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Gardens

Go down 
+5
Catherine Howard
Joan Bulmer
Francis Bryan
Agnes Tilney
Charles Brandon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 am

Mary laughed, "and a younger lover has more energy." She blushed thinking of Francis and their time together. "I just hope he is not too virile, if I end up with child Uncle would kill us both."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Jenny laughed with Mary. "Exactly. With the old man isn't fun." Jenny nodded and then turned serious. "Yes. I think that the uncle would definitely not happy. Hopefully that will not happen."
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:53 am

"The King asked me about Francis and if I wanted to marry him, I do hope that he does not scare Francis away with such talk but both Francis and I are going with court to France soon." Mary whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:49 pm

"It seems to me that the king wants a wedding for him. Court is going to France? I didn't heard about it. I'm glad that Francis will be there with you." Indeed it very reassuring for Jenny that Francis will be there with Mary. She remembered that the French court is much wilder than English court. At least it so seemed to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Mary nodded to Jenny, "I would marry Francis now if he wished it but I know he was supposed to marry another once long before he met me. I will not have the King try to force that, I want him to want me not to have to settle for me." She sighed, "The French court is full of whores and I am not looking forward to that part, I might have to watch them hit on Francis and look the other way."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:08 pm

"I absolutely understand you. Wedding of obligation isn't beautiful. But wedding of love ... it's the dream of every woman." She remembered to the French court. She nodded. "Yes, the French court is full of whores. Be careful to Francis because they are trying to seduce every man. If he would be interested in any of them, you have to close your eyes. They are capable of anything. Unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:22 pm

"I do not own him even though I wished he was mine along so I can not complain should his eye stray." Mary sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:44 pm

"I hope you will like in France and nothing bad won't happend. Maybe he will often with you. But beware of the French men. Some are very arrogant," she said and  frowned because the French men are very presumptuous.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:48 am

"I heard that about French men too, I shall be very careful. There is only one man who shall come to my bed." Mary stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:30 pm

"I'm glad that you're cautious. Frenchmen will flirt with you and tell you nice things, but they want only go to bed. Francis have in you a real treasure," she said sincerely, because she knew that Mary can trust. Mary is able to take care of herself and be careful.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 am

Mary blushed at that and then sighed, "I feel like a lovesick child. I might end up a fool in love with a man who does not love me back."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Jenny gently took Mary's hand. "Don't be ashamed of your feelings. Now you're in love with Francis and he also definitely feel something to you. Later yu surely find the right man."
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:50 am

Mary nodded, "I hope you are right. Love is so strange and uncontrollable."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Jenny raised her eyebrows. "Exactly. Love is so incomprehensible a person in love often makes mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:43 am

"I have probably made one but its too late and I would not take it back." Mary replied.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Jenny grabbed Mary's hand and said quietly. "You never regret what you do in life. Everybody makes mistakes and it is normal. I'd like to take back some things, but it's impossible to turn back the time."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 9:12 am

Sounds like a wonderful idea my lady.
I think you should do it. Why do you think it is impossible to take things back Jenny?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens   Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gardens
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4