The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:12 am

Moving himself off of her body Anthony laid back down, placing an arm under his head. Why would I think that you look like a whale darling? You shouldn't call yourself, such things. Whales are the most beautiful of creatures I happen to like them. He knew why Margaret was saying these things it seemed to cross the ladies' minds when they were with child. A little annoyed at her question as nothing could deter Anthony from Margaret he was very rarely among other women. But when your belly does grow I shall find you even more beautiful to thine own eye's as you are carrying our child. Our love for one another is growing and I feel like it is a joyous and wonderful time.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 10:33 pm

Margaret showed him a joyful smile and she placed her head upon his chest again "I love you, Anthony. And I know you love me. I never had a doubt about it. Our child..will be our joy, can't wait to see him and placing him here..between us in our bed.." She laughed with joy "Tell me, my love..would you like a boy or a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 3:18 am

The sex of the baby does not bother me Margaret I just hope our child won't be influenced by nobility. I have expressed it before I would like to divide our time here and there so our child has a real knowledge of the world. Anthony knew that Margaret was still a lady in waiting he had wondered just what would happen to the child when she was off doing her duties.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 5:41 pm

Margaret looked lovingly at him and breathed deeply the scent of his skin "Our children will be Lords and Ladies of the court. I know that. But I also want they live simply. We married for love. So I wish only a life of love for them. I could never force a daughter of mine into an arranged marriage without love.." She realized that they had a future in the court. And maybe their children will be very powerful people. She never thought about that before
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 11:44 am

Whilst his wife was taking it dawned quickly upon Anthony that their future children would have a very different upbringing to his. He had come from a deprived family and had worked hard to receive the title of a knight. Never did he think that his children might benefit from this or his wife's connections. The thing is Margaret titles can be stripped away as quickly as they are given. I want our children to know that money can't buy love or somebody else affections I want them to be good people.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 11:38 pm

Margaret nodded in agreement. Then she smiled brightly looking straight into his eyes. She couldn't wait further "They will be, my love. You know..I was not sure of it, so I didn't tell you. But lady Sabrina examined me in these days.." She bit softly her lips before adding "So she confirmed my doubts: I am with child, Anthony. We're going to have a baby.." She announced happily wrapping his neck with her arms
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Anthony ran his fingers through his hair trying to find words that could not be spoken. Sometimes he wished that they had had more time together before rushing into children. But Anthony knew that this was what his wife had wanted for so long how could he deny her this happiness. I am happy that it is true, I never doubted it at all rather I wish you could have told me so I was there.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Margaret smiled and she kissed sweetly his lips "I know, my love..I know. But the most important thing is that we'll have a baby soon. Boy or girl..doesn't matter. I just wish it will be healthy.." She leaned her head against his chest again and she sighed. Finally her dream to create her own family was coming true
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Margaret was resting into her chamber. She was looking at her baby. It was a boy. With her husband, Anthony, she decided to name him Henry. She smiled looking at his cute face. Her dream of becoming mother became true. She felt so very happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Anthony stood in the doorway with a look of pure joy on his face. "You have made me very proud" He sat on the edge of the bed and kissed her forehead. The little child's eyes peered open from above the blanket it was swaddled in.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 10:34 am

Margaret closed her eyes while he kissed her forehead "This is your son, Anthony. I prayed so much for having him. And now...he is here, in our arms. Oh my love, I wish to make you even prouder. I wish giving you a lot of children.." She placed her head against his chest smiling softly
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 3:25 pm

"Let's just concentrate on this little fella first. What do you think of the name Henry, after king of course." It was hard for Anthony to grasp the idea of becoming a dad such a big responsibility. "Are we going to hire a wet nurse."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Margaret smiled and looked lovingly at him "Henry..oh sure, I love this name. Our Henry..hope he will become a good man. Like his father.." She placed a soft kiss upon Anthony's lips "I think we should, my love. Especially, if Henry will have a brother or a sister soon.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber   Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony & Margaret's Bedchamber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2