The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Lake around palace

Go down 
+4
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Sabrina Howard
William Brereton
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
William Brereton
Gentleman of the Royal Household
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:22 pm

William led Sabrina to the little boats their were two but they would only be using one.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Sabrina looked before her and was amazed at the beauty of the lake. It's more beautiful, then I imagine. She said honestly, and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:17 pm

William held out his hand for her to take. I Am Pleased That You Like It I Shall Stear The Oars At First And If You Would Like To Have A Go Then It Shall Be A Jolly Day. He stepped into the little boat first making sure that it did not tip over
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:07 am

With his help Sabrina steeped onto the boat. I shall be more than glad to help. She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:25 pm

William ears pricked up if she helped he wouldn't be facing her. He waited until she was seated and with his foot he pushed of from the bank. Placing himself down he handed Sabrina one of the oars. Tis Pretty Simple You Just Put It To One Side Of The Boat And Guide It To You're Destination You Need To Put It To Your Left William was in hopes to learn more of her on their little voyage
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:15 am

Sabrina smiled to him and tried to do what he asked her. Like this? She asked, biting her lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:29 pm

William looked over smiling letting out a satisfied laugh. Yes Exactly Like That Are You Sure You Have Not Done This Before Sabrina William asked with a cheeky grin on his lips happy he was in such good company
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:24 am

Sabrina smiled proudly, and shook her head. No! I've never done this before. She replied. Tell me more about yourself, sir William
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:28 pm

William grinned wondering if she was good at archery. I Come From A Land Owning Family From Cheshire. I am Now A Widow My Wife Was The Second Cousin To The King Through Her Farther's Side As He Was From Lancaster. The King Has Been Very Kind To Me And Granted Me Some Grants For Cheshire And The Welsh Marches. During My Grieving I Was Offered The Great Chance To Travel To Rome. William was glad to get all of that out of the way now he was intrigued about Sabrina and how she found herself in midwifery. Now It Is Your Turn Tell Me About Your Life Are You From The Country
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:10 am

She listened to his story, a small smile playing at the edge of her lips. You've quite a interesting story, sir William. She said honestly, then sighed. She never quite liked to talk about herself. I was born with a old name Howard but not so lucky to have their titles. My mother was a midwife, and I was always fascinated by it. So she taught me and passed her all knowledge to me. There isn't a day for me not to be grateful for it.  
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:13 pm

You Really Think So William just thought his life just ordinary like others really noticing her small smile on playing on her lips he smiled. You Have A Curious But Happy Smile On Your Lips I Like It. Childbirth Does That Mean You Have To Keep Secrets Aswell?
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:21 pm

She smiled to him softly and said sincerely, I do. Sabrina blushed he complimented her. Thank you, Sir William... Secrets come with my work, but yes, I do keep them and never spread them around.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:01 pm

I Shall Try To Do More Interesting Things For You Then I Suppose That Your Mother Would Of Passed Down Secrets Of Midwifery. William steered his oar in the direction of some pretty abandoned grass. Do You Think That You Shall One Day Like To Settle Down Yourself
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:42 am

She gave him soft smile and nodded. She did pass everything on me, everything I need to know about midwifery. She replied as she looked around at beauty around them. I don't know, perhaps one day I may settle. What about you, do you plan to marry again? She asked, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:28 am

The softness of her voice made him smile and a familiar feeling surfaced but that was to early. I Am Not That Handsome But I Like To Think I Can Offer A Lady Comfort And Secruity. Even Men Get Lonely At Times I Have My Work At Court But I Would Like A Lady
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:09 am

Any lady would be lucky to have you, Sir William. She said in sincere voice. Maybe you just didn't stumbled at the right one.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:05 pm

William felt touched by her sincere kind words but he wondered would a lady such as herself even go for him. That Is Very Kind Of You To Say Sabrina Shall We Row The Boat To The Side And Have A Little Break
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:25 pm

She gave a small nod with her head. Yes, of course. She said in her sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:28 pm

William was happy to hear that. You See That Patch Of Grass Over Their I Say Let's Aim For A Rest Their Sabrina William smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:15 pm

Sabrina nodded as she looked at direction he was pointing to her. I agree! It looks like very nice place. She said, smiling back at him.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:14 am

He started to move his oar in that direction knowing that she would do the same. I Wish I Could Of Brought A Picnic For Us To Nibble On Whilst The Rest Of The Court Are Working Hard. William said jokingly he was growing to like her company Sabrina was a gentle person a comparison to his unloved soul.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:04 am

She moved the oar in same direction as he and smiled to him. Maybe some other time. But anyway I like it like this, it's spontaneous and perfect. She said in soft voice, as she enjoyed William's company very much.
Back to top Go down
William Brereton
William Brereton

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:09 pm

William laughed. You Are Easy To Please Then I Like To Be Spontaneous And Pick The Most Unpopular Places To Go Away From Court. William was at ease in her presence he picked up his oar and placed it in the boat.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:29 pm

She laughed at his comment. Maybe this place isn't popular, but for me is most beautiful I've ever seen. She said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lake around palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake around palace   Lake around palace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake around palace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next