The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Frozen pond

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Amelia was still a bit new to court and needed a dose of some winter air. She had her ladies dress her in warm layers as she took a walk out in St. James's Park. The cold winter air hit her face like lighting, although she didn't mind it was soothing. As she walked she came upon almost the most beautiful sight she had ever seen; a pond that was just frozen over, she couldn't take her eyes off it that it made her eye well up.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:17 am

I decided it was a good day to walk and get some crisp fresh winter air. The snow crunched beneath my boots as I walked over to the small frozen pond I'd come across the previous day. I saw a young lady coming from the opposite way and smiled as we approached at the same time. Good day my lady. Fancy the both of us here when likely all others are hiding away in their chambers. Sir Francis Bryan, my lady. I bowed.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:47 am

Amelia's concentration was broken when she heard the sound of snow crunching, she turned and saw a very handsome gentleman. She smiled, "Good day my lord" she curtsied. When Amelia heard his name she knew of his reputation, and immediately her heart began to race as she felt her cheeks burn.
"Amelia Atwell, Duchess of Wiltshire, a pleasure to meet you" she tried to avoid looking at his charming eyes and kept a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:56 pm

I saw her blush upon her cheeks, like roses upon silk. The pleasure is all mine. I kissed her gloved hand. What bring you out on this wintry day? Do you take pleasure in the cold?
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Amelia was instantly attracted to his charm and quick wit, she chuckled at his words. She looked him in the eye "Yes, I do enjoy the cold, it makes me feel alive!" Looking at her feet, buried in the snow she smiled at him. "I'm new to court and was just wandering around the grounds"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Amelia was quite stunning, and when she smiled it was like a ray of sunshine. I too enjoy the cold, there are many ways in which one can warm up! I gently removed her glove and kissed her hand. In case you needed some warmth. So you are new to court? From whence did you come?
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 am

He was very handsome and charming, she could hardly resist his charm. Taking her hand back she gave him a small smile. "I'm from Chester, a small province compared to being here in London." She exclaimed and as she fell victim to his dreamy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:33 pm

London has acquired a perfect gem, my lady, by your arrival. i offered her my arm as we walked around the lake. I don't suppose you would care to try to tread on the ice? I will hold you tightly so you don't fall. Already her perfume rose to my senses, she smelled like spring in the middle of winter.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:47 am

He was definitely a charmer and it had been so long since Amelia was in the company of a man. She smiled, "Well I suppose, only if you promise not to let me fall!" She chewed the side of her bottom lip as she took a hold of his arm; the ice was frozen solid so there was no fear of breaking threw. Hanging on to his arm tightly she began to slowly tread on the ice beginning to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:11 pm

I will hold you as close as you permit I could smell the sweet scent of her hair as we moved, precariously over the ice. I held her in my strong grasp, but loosened just enough if she wanted to free herself. Its quite stimulating isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:48 am

At first step on the ice Amelia almost fell, although catching on to his strong arms made her feel safe. "It is very stimulating, I can't believe I've never tried this before" she said wondering what was going to happen next, was he going to kiss her or go on playing the charming yet alluring man she had always heard of.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Here, keep your hands warm inside my coat. I placed her delicate hands inside my black coat, near my heart. I wouldn't want you to catch a chill I said quietly, gazing at her pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:31 am

Amelia turned towards him and placed her hands inside his coat. She could feel the beat of his heat beneath her hand, she lifted her eyes and looked at him, he was so handsome. Swallowing hard she stood closer to him "Are you going to kiss me?" She asked in a timid but strong voice.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:09 pm

I smiled at her, seeing a brilliance and uncertainty in her eyes. I would like to, if you will let me.. I moved closer but not yet touching her lips, feeling the need to taste her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Amelia gazed into his eyes, she could feel as if heart was going jump out of her chest as was afraid he could sense he nervousness. She licked her lips a little "I wouldn't want anything more" she said and looked at his lips waiting in anticipation as to when he would kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:35 pm

I saw her pink tongue dart out to moisten her pretty lips. With a smile I leaned down, gently cupping her chin as I brought her lips to mine. With a tender touch I let my lips linger upon hers, feeling her warm breath against mine.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Closing her eyes Amelia touched her lips to his clasping her hands around his neck. She had been kissed before but never had she felt like this; she felt a tingle that ran from her fingers down to her core. She stood closer to him and kissed him harder as the feeling intensified.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Inwardly I smiled as she kissed me harder, and I held her close pressing her to me. My hands traveled to the small of her back, gently caressing as we kissed. Daringly I opened her lips with my tongue, tasting the sweetness of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:34 am

Amelia felt the force of his tongue and reciprocated. She moved her tongue along with his as she moved her body close to him pressing her breasts against his chest, moving her hands through his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:36 am

Dorothy was sitting on tree stump while putting on a pair of shoes that were called ice skates. She never heard of them until it became the latest thing in England.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 1:35 pm

I had left Esther with my mother while she was at court. Wrapped up in a red cape with a fur trim I headed out to see if their was a fair on the lake. I had heard great discussions of a Christmas fair being held on a lake. With mulled wine and ginger biscuits. It came very popular until they found a dead body. Sadly at St. James park their was not one but their was my sister Dorothy looking rather focused trying on what looked like boots.Dorothy! You seem to be having the most fun. what are you doing.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:21 pm

"Putting on a pair of shoes with animal bone tied to them." Dorothy turns around and smiles at Lizzie "I saw them while I was strolling in town. I heard they were in fashion."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:53 am

[I]I giggled as I made my way over to my sister, gently kissing her forehead. I have missed you Dorothy, you are always so fun and carefree. How have you been. I sat down beside her admiring her new hobby with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:16 am

"I am well. Dorothy starts to walk on the ice "I heard a few ladies say that you have given birth." She loses her balance but, catches herself "Is it true?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frozen pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen pond   Frozen pond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen pond
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next