The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Palace Maze

Go down 
+7
Mary Boleyn
William Stafford
Niklaus Petrovin
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Seymour
Eleanor Brandon
Sienna Rousseau
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Palace Maze - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Mary smiles as she passionately kisses him "Shall we marry on Christmas eve then? I have dreamed of having a small wedding in a chapel in the countryside."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:07 am

William never wanted their kiss to end. Her lips were that tempting he could not bring himself to open his eyes. William rested his head against hers, holding her by her curves as he shielded her from the cold. If that is what my sweet Mary wishes to have, consider it granted.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:57 am

Mary smiled when William agreed to the wedding "I knew you would agree. We just need a lady and a gentleman that we can trust to be our witness." Mary says as she buttons his coat to prevent him from freezing "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:05 am

I am glad that my humble lands make enough money as we will have to pay the witnesses a handsome sum. William was determined to make this happen for Mary no matter what it took. She had suffered long enough at the hands of her family.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:22 am

"And perhaps a bit more to keep their lips closed." Mary says as she lightly tapped his beautiful nose "And we can't forget about a priest to start our special day."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:10 pm

William chuckled he adored his sweet little Mary. "I already know of a vicar Mary we just need a witness. How old do you have to be to be a witness."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 11:43 pm

"Perhaps the age of 18 or older." Mary ran her fingers through his silky hair "I know some people that I trust to be witnesses. Do you know of any people that you can trust?"
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:46 pm

William would find two witnesses who knew not who Mary and himself were. "I shall find two witnesses who are not from court as their is more a chance they shall not know whom we are." It was also so that her father tge very ambitious Thomas Boleyn did not know. Why should his Mary have to come last because of her sister.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:13 pm

"Even better." Mary says as the cold wind blows "We'll meet death in person if we stay out here longer." She say as she puts her hood up and rubs her arms with her gloved hands.
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:09 am

William wrapped his arms tenderly around her; guiding her throughout the maze into the center. At the heart of the maze it would block out any gushes of winds that came their way. "I'll take you to a warmer part of the maze you shall not be cold their. If young Catherine was younger then maybe she could've been a flower girl."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:39 pm

"I think it's still possible for her to be a part of our little wedding." Mary felt less cold as her and William get closer to the center of the maze "She is still a child." The image of little Catherine appeared in her head brought made Mary feel unusually sad.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 8:42 pm

On a bright and early morning I wrote to one of my closet friends Margaret Lee nee Wyatt. We had not seen each other for a long while as we were both busy with the duties of being a wife. With some warm milk fresh from the farmer a loaf of bread and various fruits tucked away. I sat on the stone bench listening to the birds communicating through song to one another.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:01 am

Margaret was having a stroll in the park around Palace. Her mistress Alfonsina was not at Palace, so she was free from her duties for a while. Now she was a wife totally devoted to Anthony. Suddenly she saw her friend Elizabeth sat upon a stone. It was a long time since last time she saw her, she smiled happily coming closer "Elizabeth! Oh my God..so long time. I missed you so much. How are you, dear?" She asked while sitting at her side
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:01 am

As soon as Elizabeth saw Margaret she felt a sense of calm wash over her. She did not see her as a friend, but more as a sister part of her own family that was how great the friendship was between them. Elizabeth took Margaret's hand and placed it in her own. It has been too long my friend, but I am glad to see that our friendship remains as strong as ever.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:56 am

Margaret smiled brightly "I am very happy to see you as well, my dear Elizabeth. I have so many things to tell you. But first..tell me. How is Lord Niklaus? And what about your lovely daughter? Where is she?" She asked, wanting to know everything she missed about her friend during this period of distance between them
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Well Esther is growing up really fast and is very inquisitive for her age actually. At the moment she is crawling and trying to pull herself up. I haven't spent much time with my husband lately, but enough about me what about you. I said, sitting down on the stone bench knowing Margaret had probably more fun things to tell than I did.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:56 am

Margaret smiled happily "Oh I'm happy to hear that you're happy, my friend. Children must be a great joy in a marriage. And..I think that very soon Esther will have a little friend to play with.." She said smiling and giggling, wondering if Elizabeth caught the meaning of her words
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Juana had not been to England often, Naples she decided to take her leave so she may one day in hopes may see her cousin the Queen Catherine of Aragon, but her cousin had been quite ill and not well as of late but Juana also had a alliance with the King of England and desired to keep it as such, she hoped that the separation with Spain and his becoming entertwined with the Lady Anne Boleyn would not effect England staying with the Catholic faith in Rome but she knew what the kings wishes were would of course be final, she often thought of the lady Mary as well being separated from her mother and it saddened her to know such things. Putting that all aside she took a deep breath, she had taken her moments outside among the maze of the palace to catch a breath of fresh air away from all the crowds and celebrations, her long hair pulled back in long curls laying past her waist as she wore a black head vale around her head with a black jewel in the middle surrounded by pearls around the headdress she wore with black laces on the end, it didn't cover most of her hair and she wore a dark dress to go with it of black which matched very well.

Looking at the flowers in the garden as in her hand held a beaded rosary she stood there taking enjoyment in her surroundings but soon realized she knew not where she was but soon would eventually try and find her way out of such a maze.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 7:14 pm

I was walking in the garden when I saw the lady Juana coming about the maze.

" Juana what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Niklaus was walking around Palace maze to clear his mind and find some peace. He was receiving letters from Russia about some inheritance left by his father, and this made him thoughtful. Suddenly he noticed a very graceful lady. She looked royal and calm. He approached her with slow steps "My Lady..are you new at court? Maybe I can help you.." He asked noticing her dress was not at english fashion. He smiled gently[/color]

[OOC: Thomas Howard, this is a thread between Juana and I. Please don't interrupt it. Thank you..]
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Daenerys was walking around the palace maze to escape from all her troubles as she hums a song she learned from her brothers as she was starts singing the song my jolly sailor bold, she really loves to sing its her only escape from her troubles
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:17 pm

I had travelled far from France to England and i arrive at the gardens to meet the lady Dayners and i dismount my horse
I see her.
"My lady"
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:21 pm

She stops singing as she turns around and looks at prince henri valois as she bows
"Your highness"
She said with a kind voice
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 pm

"My lady thank you for inviting me here to England.
"You look beautiful.
"Tell me what do they call this wonderful palace"?
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:41 pm

She smiles
"Thank you, this palace is whitehall palace"
She said with a kind voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace Maze
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next