The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Versailles Garden Temple

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Lady-in-waiting

Versailles Garden Temple Empty
PostSubject: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:10 am

Anne had been away from court for some time now and she missed her charge deeply. Having sent a note with a blanket wrapped over her lap she patiently waited.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:54 am

Isabelle was told that her lady in waiting was back at court. She read her note and reached her in the garden. She smiled as she saw her

Anne..you're finally back, ma petite. I missed you. Where have you been?

She asked sitting at her side
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Anne smiled taking in her charges pressence. I have missed your company to and often thought of you. I had my head in books it was wrong of me not to tell you. It seems that the French court has gone rather quite has something happened. Anne giggled recalling the memory of them gossiping together about the russian count.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am

Isabelle sighed and she started to talk

Oh no need to apologize. Nothing interesting happened. I invited the King at my Palace in Rambouillet, but after that he disappeared. It seems that he is not at Palace..and neither the Queen. Even his sister is wondering where they are..

She said with her usual annoyed tone
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Anne beamed for now she had some news for her charge. Oh but the Queen is now returning to France with the king I cannot be so sure. But I shall keep my eye's and ears open for any news. I am glad you have had some company whilst here at court has that man appeared to you again
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:56 am

Isabella smiled widely

Oh really? I missed the Queen. So now we have something to gossip about..

She giggled and shook her head

Do you mean Monsier Guyot? Oh no..I haven't seen him around. I think he left Palace too..
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 am

Anne giggled along with her. Yes we shall such a boring time at court with no queen to gossip about. But tell me mistress what was the king doing in you're palace Anne giggled again but in a naughty tone she was relief to hear that she wasn't being bothered by that pesty man anymore.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:08 am

Isabelle rolled her eyes but she smiled with amusement

Oh..nothing important. We just talked, we had dinner together..we had a walk in the garden. Nothing more. He didn't even touch me..

She stopped and giggled in a naughty way

Oh I am a bad liar, Anne. Am I not?
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Anne's eyes light up like fireworks sparkling in her eyes gently slapping her Mistress legs. Oh yes you are very much a bad liar but I can tell something happened you little minx but I shall keep these lips shut about what ever it is you two got up too. You have a certain air about you when it comes to the king you glow like you are untouchable I love this side of you such fun. A part of Anne wished for her Mistress to always be happy and be more than a respectable mistress to the king but he made her happy which was lovely to see.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:28 am

Isabelle giggled and she sighed deeply

You know, ma petite..I love enjoying my time with the King, and with interesting men. But he seems not interested in me anymore. So I'll try to earn the Queen's friendship again..

She winked at Anne with a cheerful smile
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Anne had a fit of giggles leaning her head back whilst laughing. Oh Isabelle you are indeed a virtuous lady note that my laughter is with surprise not with mock but how do you go about earning the Queens friendship? Now this was going to be a predicament for Isabelle Anne knew deep down that Isabelle was close to love for the king
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:23 am

Isabelle smiled shrugging a bit

Oh I'll show her my loyalty and my friendship, of course. But don't think that I'm false. Claude is a romantic woman, after all. She probably knows about Francis's adventures. But she prefers pretending not to know..

She sighed rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Anne wondered how she could be loyal to the Queen when she had had such physical adventures with the king of France. Yes but is it not hard being nice to the Queen when you know how passionate her husband is within the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:38 am

Isabelle giggled

Oh I guess many ladies at court know how passionate the King is, ma petite. I never thought to be the only one. But since it's over..why I shouldn't be her friend?

She shrugged and sighed

And..who knows? Maybe very soon you'll have a lover as well. You can't be so..innocent..

She smiled
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:29 am

Anne shook of the image of the King bedding half the court well not me Anne thought I should never betray my mistress trust. Their were no eligible men at this court and my lady here knew to well what men were like. Not now my lady any man would think me rigid and pleasure always comes with pain you would find it humorous at my flirting tactics. Anne looked at her mistress wondering if she had taken it upon her good nature to find me a suitable match.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:36 am

Isabelle smiled with tenderness and she shook her head

Ma petite Anne, I would never judge you. You're young and pretty, and every man could fall in love with you. But..I feel that maybe someone hurted you in the past. Isn't it?

She asked a bit hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:06 am

Anne thought long and hard about telling her mistress this she was lucky that they could have that close bond where neither one would judge the other. It seems that I cannot hide anything from you not like I would either. My farther once contracted a marriage for me to a local farmers boy oh he was disgusting really he was he actually smelt like a pig he was so overgrown that when the act of love came about I would have this heavy man literally pushing me down into the bed with his weight. He was just a complete and utter pig I cannot tell you how horrid it was to have a man on you huffing and puffing trying to get something limp in me. The more he moved he would leave a drip of sweat on me was not pleasant but it was what he made me do which has put me of men and the marital act for a lifetime. Anne knew that her mistress might find it funny by the way she had described it and that was fine Anne simply did not want to marry or frolic between the bed sheets with any man but she thought to tell her mistress her life before court so she could understand her better.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:21 am

Isabelle listened her in silence. She didn't laugh even if it sounded a bit funny. But she sighed leaning her hand on her arm

Oh I'm sorry, ma petite. It must be an horrible experience. I don't like fat men too. But there are many handsome men in the world, Anne. Not everyone are like him. And..I'm sure that if you'll meet the right man, the marital act wil become very pleasant too..

She said with soft voice
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Anne gave her mistress a tender look. Thank you for not laughing I sometimes laugh about it. I do not have s mother any more but I have brothers so my farther is not that equipped with the knowledge of contracting a marriage for his daughter but the king dissolved it for me. Anne needed a mother like figure so from now on she would look to Isabelle of the temptation of men. I am glad to have you such advice that a young lady like myself should know I wish to learn from you.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:18 am

Isabelle felt touched by her words and she smiled tenderly

Thank you, ma petite. As you know, I have no children. But I would like having a daughter like you, Anne. If you need advices about men, you can count on me. You deserve to be happy. And I'm sure you'll find the right man for you..

She added softly smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Anne nodded their would be no secrets between them and she decided to tell her about a meeting that had taken place when she was a young girl of 15 at the time it seemed of little importance. Have you ever met a German man? Anne asked with great intense it sounded a bit odd to just blurt out such a thing but inside Anne wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:25 am

Isabelle frowned a little. Then she smiled for her weird question and she shook her head

No, ma petite. I never met a german man. Why do you ask?

She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Anne bit her lip and smiled feeling very silly to open up a conversation like that. I once met a German man he was staying in our local village he was mysterious and handsome at first I was very shy to approach him but as soon as he arrived he left like a wild horse with no note or explanation so you see that is why I do not wish to find a man. I used to wish he would take me on his travels with him. I don't know why I am telling you this but I just wish that you would understand me better and my feelings towards men. Anne felt like this was sounding a bit confusing for her mistress. His intials are R.M Did her mistress ever meet or hear of these before Anne hoped she did.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:14 am

Isabelle listened her carefully. She thought deeply about initials

R.M...Uhm..I don't know. Many german men could have a name with those initials. Even a King. But if you want something from a man, you have to learn being less shy, ma petite. Maybe that man wanted the same thing. Each man is different. Once you find out his tastes..it's done! Oh I was exactly like you when I was your age..

She said motherly with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Versailles Garden Temple   Versailles Garden Temple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Versailles Garden Temple
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next