The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Dining Hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 2:09 pm

Whilst my husband was catching up with the Queen I patiently sat eating my dinner, eagerly awaiting for him to finish his conversation. We hardly ever got to come back to our homeland and I so eagerly wanted to visit the rest of Spain with all its other kings queens and Empresses.Considering the time of day it was I was rather awake thanks to all the Spanish spices in my meal. I was very grateful that the food wasn't so bland like in Bavaria, which always consisted of the same things meat and vegetables sometimes with potatoes. The Spanish would never be bland and ordinary like Bavaria.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:40 pm

After talking with the Queen, Inigo reached the Dining Hall. He was told that his wife was waiting for him there for dinner. He smiled as he entered. Even if he felt a bit tired, he approached her and kissed softly her lips

Thank you for waiting for me so long, my love. Sorry if I'm late, but the audience with the Queen has been longer than I thought. We talked about many things. But now I'm really tired..and hungry. What are we going to eat? I missed spanish food..

He chuckled and took his seat in front of her
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 5:13 am

I smiled as my husband came to me his kiss fruitful even though he was obviously plagued with a certain tiredness that came with his responsibility. I decided that it was probably best to not ask about politics, even if my curiosity was piqued as to such conversations going on.
Mi amore I understand it has been a long time since you have seen the Queen it is only understandable that you have much to discuss.
A servant brought over my husbands food which consisted of potatoes bravas which are spicy potatoes seasoned with herbs and spices. A leg of lamb was also brought over with fresh mint to smother are meat in if we wanted to. No doubt the lamb would have been marinated with spices as well.
So how is the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Inigo smiled as he saw the leg of lamb. It was his favourite food. He bit it and tasted it softly. It was good. Then, after sipping his wine, he shrugged looking at his wife

Uhm..Excellent. The Queen is rather good, my love. But she is sad for her situation. And for her sister Catalina. She..questioned me a lot about Lady Anne Boleyn. Especially when I told her that..there are rumors about her being a witch..

He added looking at Francisca, to see if she was surprised by his words
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 12:04 am

In truth, I was very disappointed to be hearing my husband speak of such serious allegations one if heard by the right ears could land him in a lot of trouble.
I can understand that maybe you are still unhappy that King Henry VIII chose to replace you with ambassador Chapguys. But saying such things about one of the most influential women in Britain right now is a very dangerous path you lead.
I did think about what was happening in England and how Anne Boleyn was using her influence, but witchcraft had never crossed my mind ever. Had some idle gossip fallen into my husbands lap that sparked a curiosity in him.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Inigo took a deep breath shooking his head

Chapuys is not involved in this, my love. Or better..maybe he is. I think he was the first to see signals of witchcraft in Anne Boleyn. I know this can be dangerous..but it's not a rumor..

He took a pause starting to cut his meat with his knife

There is a way..in order to have evidences of this. Queen Joanna and I have a plan..

He added whispering and glancing around, fearing that servants around them could hearing his words
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 9:58 pm

But you are not ambassador to England on behalf of the Spanish anymore on the grounds that the king himself thought that you were a spy. That is why Eustace took your place. Do not be so foolish, dear husband in trying to anger a king again. You have your reputation to think of and our children.
I wasn't like any obedient wife who kept silent when they were suppose to. I needed my husband around for our family not to be caught up in some plot to be rid of the boleyn girl. Many people had tried to rid Henry of her not even the plague it could tear them apart.
I do not support what has happened in England over the years just be careful please. Although if you can prove that indeed she does have the king under some charm, then maybe the thing would change. But what if he truly loves Anne, and no witchcraft has taken place what do we all do then.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 am

Inigo took a deep breath and shook his head again

I know perfectly what's my role, Francisca. And I promise you, I won't do anything to put you or our children in danger. I'm serving Queen Joanna, now. She asked me news about english court and I simply gave them to her..

Then he reached her hand with his and squeezed it softly

Don't be afraid, my love. I'll be careful. You know that you and the children are everything to me. The King will never know about this. Just trust me..
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 3:46 am

I still was not sure about this and wished that I did not know whatever it was that they were planning. I hoped that we wouldn't have to leave our hometown again as we had just only came back but my place was at the side of my husband
I trust you mi amour you are only doing what you think is best.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Inigo smiled and squeezed softly her hand

Thank you, mi amor. You know how much your support is important to me. I would no anything without your approval. You're my strenght..and whatever I do..I do it for us..

He kissed deeply her hand and looked at her green eyes
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 3:24 am

I trusted my husband completely! Wherever he went I was sure to follow as I could not stand to be parted from him again. I did relish in his words of praise towards me. My smile widening as his kissed my hand me, causing a me to blush and act coyly. Like we were courting for the very first time again.
So what is your next plan of action.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:10 am

Inigo smiled before taking a deep breath

For now..I managed to persuade the Queen that sending a spy in England could be a good idea. Not myself, of course. And neither my friend Eustace. We couldn't take risks. We need someone who is next to Anne Boleyn. We need proves..that she is a witch..and that she used magic to poison King's mind. We need...a young girl as her new lady in waiting. Someone we can trust in. Queen Joanna suggested her lady Joan. What do you think, mi amore?

He explained looking at her eyes, and looking for her approval
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:54 am

My husband was important in his role as ambassador, in our country, that is, and he seemed to be ahead of the british too.
I'm not condoning it. What if she is found out and sent to the tower of London.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 10:58 am

Inigo took a deep breath

She has to be careful. Lady Anne has so many ladies in wating..she must conquest her trust. Women are usually good in doing this. I think she'll reach our goal. Rather...is she ready to leave? We must act fastly...very soon Lady Anne will give birth. And if it will be a boy..her position at court will be safe..

He explained freely, letting his wife to be aware of his plans. He trusted her deeply
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 1:09 am

I wondered where the spy was now, held up in the tower of London or perhaps cosying up to the concubine. I sighed to myself and looked out to the Spanish countryside.
Will you help her if she gets caught.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Inigo nodded at her question

But of course. She will have our protection. We just needs evidences...about her being a witch. The whole court thinks that, but no one can prove it. Trust me...the Kink will get rid of her very soon..

He kissed Francisca's hand to encourage her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dining Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Hall
Page 1 of 1