The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:38 pm

The king won't seduce a woman like me I am a one man women i'm nobodys mistress. I will admit it is nice to have flirt it is after all innocent.
I smiled looking over the study once more.
I can't seem to get through to the king about matters of Spain the answers are but blunt it's much more easier to talk with ambassadors.
I joked with a mischevious twinkle of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Inigo laughed softly

Oh..you know, Madame. We ambassadors are different from royals. Even if we spend most of our time with them. Richard is a good King. And a good man too, after all. Just treat him carefully..

He replied jokingly
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Was he being serious asking me to treat the king carefully surely he must know exactly what I am like when it comes to men.
Ambassador Mendoza the King is quite strong when it comes down to me but you should be the one who is worried.
I was of course teasing him and he probably knew that aswell.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:27 am

Inigo pretended to focus his attention to papers on his desk, but he smiled after her sentence

Why should I be worried, Madame? You look like a woman who can take care of herself. I think you both just like teasing each other. It could be a funny game. But don't forget that he is the King..
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:51 am

Yes I know he is a king and he must be careful too! I shall try to express my concerns over our game.
I stood un-creasing my skirts as I took in one last look of his study a grand place to work in I thought.
Well Ambassador I hope to see you again before I depart hopefully the situation will of improved I'll never give up on that hope she is still a most beloved Queen.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:27 am

Inigo stood up after her and smiled

Oh I have the same hope, Madame Rousseau. My son Diego is coming to court, and being a diplomatic, maybe he can help us. After all, he comes directly from Spain. Perhaps he brings some good news..

He added hopefully
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 am

I nodded approvingly I never could of imagined him as a farther.
It must run in the family then being a diplomat never fear I shall not flirt with him but it shall be interesting to hear from him what he knows. I wish you both a happy reunion despite these circumstances.
I stepped out from behind my chair placing my hand in front of him.
Until the next time Ambassador Mendoza.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:08 am

Inigo bowed deeply and smiled

Hope to meet you soon, mi senora. And please, write to me if you have news about Queen Joanna..
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:46 pm

I shall Ambassador let's hope we can get her moved from the nunnery to a much befitting castle worthy of her title.
I said as I opened the door with a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Inigo nodded after her words

I hope that too, mi senora. With God's help, we'll succed in our mission. Please, bring her my greetings and my affection. And tell her that I still am her devoted subject..
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 12:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Isabella walked up to the study as the servant announced her.

"Her Majesty Princess Isabella of Austria"

Isabella walked into the room.

"Thank you for seeing me."

She said with a low curtsies.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Inigo heard the servant announcing the Princess and stood up. He smiled and bowed

Princesa..bienvenida. Please, have a sit. What can I do for you?

He asked with a kind smile, happy to meet someone from his beloved country
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:02 am

Isabella walked up to the study as the chair and set down taking off her hood.

"Ambassador Mendoza I am just traveling the courts I need some info on the next court I wish to see."

Isabella said to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:02 am

Inigo nodded

Claro que si. If I can help you, I'm more than happy. Which court would you like to see, Your Highness?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:05 am

Isabella looked at him.

"Ambassador Mendoza what can you tell me about the England court and the French court?"

Isabella asked him.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:23 pm

Inigo took a breath

Bueno. The english court is living troubled moments, actually. Surely you are aware about Katherine of Aragon's fate. My friend Ambassador Chapuys is there. But spaniards are unpopular in England in these days. Especially because of..Lady Anne, King's concubine. About french court..I don't know so much, mi Princesa. France is a lovely country, but I heard that ladies at french court are rather..naughty. They're not known for their modesty or virtue. But of course it's up to you, mi Senora..

He smiled friendly
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:21 am

Isabella looked at him.

"Ambassador Mendoza will my mother be ok?"

Isabella asked him.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:11 am

Inigo sighed deeply. He needed to be sincere with her

Your mother is now confined in Royal Convent of Santa Clara, Princesa. She is..safe there. But I still don't know why your brother Charles is doing this. I assure you that I'm doing my best to help your mother. But..your brother ignores my letters. Have you talked with him recently?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:14 am

Isabella looked at him.

"Ambassador Mendoza I have not spoke to him. But I might go see him."

Isabella said to him.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:16 am

Inigo rubbed his beard thoughtfully and took a deep breath

Uhm..it seems no one spoke to him recently. He avoids explainations. Have you any idea about what's happened to him, mi Senora?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:31 am

Isabella looked at him.

"Ambassador Mendoza I have not ideal what has happen to him but it worries me."

Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:27 am

Inigo nodded thoughtfully. But at the end he smiled

Yes..I understand you fully. But don't worry, mi Princesa. I'm planning to go to Spain to meet your mother. No one can prevent me to visit her. Neither your brother..
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Isabella looked down.

"Ambassador Mendoza please tell my mother I send my love."

Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:22 am

Inigo nodded with a huge smile

Oh claro que si, mi Princesa. And don't worry about her. She lacks nothing. And I'm already taking care of her situation personally..
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:51 am

Isabella looked down.

"Ambassador Mendoza I have to worry about her."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room   Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador Mendoza's Study Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next