The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard and Entrace

Go down 
+2
Beatrice of Portugal
Francisca de Pacheco
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

Courtyard and Entrace Empty
PostSubject: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:06 pm

After long journey finally she saw a bright castle. It was almost shining in daylight. It was really huge and beautiful, like she heard about. Beatrice sighed as the servant assisted her and she stepped away from carriage slowly and straighten her gown, looking around her.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:01 am

Stepping down the steps of the palace I noticed the familiar arm of coats of Lisbon and immediately saw Princess Beatrice I went to greet her wishing my husband was by my side.
Princesa Bienvenido, I trust that you had a pleasant journey to Bavaria. My husband the Spanish Ambassador is currently talking with your sister.
I quickly curtsied looking back at the palace in all it's glory. I just hoped the king would not bed this Princess.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:43 am

Beatrice smiled as the lady approached her.

You must be Francisca de Pacheco, am I right?

She said, and told the servants to bring her luggage inside, then turned her attention to lady again.

My journey was very pleasant, thank you. Shall we go to them or let them speak in private some more.

She was eager to see her sister, who she missed dearly  and of course to meet her little nephew, but didn't want to interrupt her sister with ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:38 pm

I wondered how long Inigo would take to talk with the Princess and I nodded to Beatrice.
Yes we can go to them we have a long walk ahead of us to the palace so we can talk. I have recently come from my home in Spain also and the weather is not the same but it is nice to be among family especially my husband. Is this your first nephew.
Looking at her I noticed she was fairer than her brother and sisters I so wanted to have a little girl I hoped that I could be of some use to her during her stay here.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Beatrice nodded, dismissing her ladies, as she started to walk with Francisca toward the palace.

Nothing is better, than being with your family. How long you have been married?

She asked in her kind, soft voice, wishing to learn more about this lady.

I hope to get use to the weather soon, but I must say the palace looks so beautiful more than I imagined to be.

An owl hooted eerily in the distance as she turned her face to the warm soft breeze that sprang up.

Yes... And I cannot wait to see him!
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:37 am

Beatrice was very easy to talk to and I was not one to keep secrets I stopped walking so that no one could hear us.
Their is a lack of communication between the King and your sister at the moment. Your sister has a very strong love for the King in runs deep but she wanted to come home and be with you the king has made no efforts to stop her from leaving and whatever they had between each other has now simply gone I pray that you will now give some love towards your sister that she craves she will need some support. Your chamber has a secret door to your sisters chamber you can enter it with a key but do not let anyone else know.
Reaching my hand into my dress I pulled out a key placing it in her hand.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Have I done the right thing in telling you this it's just I do not want her to seep into a dark depression and have nobody left to rely on I feel like a traitor
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:50 pm

She pushed all thoughts from her mind and listened to every word Francisca said.

Of course, I'd help my sister! In any way I can.

She took a key from the lady, knowing she'd probably never use it, unless Isabella wanted to.

Maybe their love isn't gone. Maybe just need the time to resolve the things.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:54 pm

I rolled my eyes for her lack of enthusiasm
Your sister does not even know that you are here I invited you as it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I'll take you to your bedchamber so you can settle in. Your sister mainly spends time with the king I am glad that you are here sometimes if you come out here you can see a rainbow over the palace it is magical.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:30 am

I'm happy to be here and truthfully I cannot wait to see my sister. I'd missed her so much this past years.

Beatrice said, wondering if her sister has changed.

Thank you, that would be very nice of you.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 pm

I think she will be happy to see you as much as I love my husband I would love one of my siblings to visit me they would probably bring the whole family and it will fill the court.
I laughed thinking of my family and their ways I lead her to her chamber.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:48 pm

You came from large family?

She asked with curiosity as they walk along the courtyard.

Family is precious thing. I don't know what I'd do without mine.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:54 pm

I smiled for her words she was the sweetest Princess I have ever met.
Yes a very big family my husband was a friend of my farthers because they are both ambassadors it wasn't arranged we gradually learned to fall in love together and continued to add to both of our big families. It must of been hard for you when you lost your mother is that why you and Isabella are so close.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:03 am

Her smiled was wide and bright as she listened to Francisca.

Such a wonderful love story. I wish I can marry from love like you, to find my prince charming.

She said in dreamy voice. Then her face became sad when she mentioned her mother, she never had chance to know.

Isabella was like mother to me, but yes I suppose that made us even closer to each other.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:56 pm

I was touched that she thought my marriage a love story I had never seen it that way. I knew that Beatrice would probably have an arranged marriage and I felt a pang of sadness.
Sometimes marriages don't start of with love but in time it can grow between two people. Sadly men don't think of that when they are marrying of their sisters which is probably why Isabella broke away. But listen my husband is Spanish Ambassador when the time comes for you to marry and you have reservations about the man he will speak on your behalf.
I gently rubbed her arm I didn't want her scared about marriage as she could marry her prince charming bless her.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:56 am

Beatrice knew very well she was not destined to marry from love. Her marriage shall be arranged by her brother, but what harm can it done to dream.

I hope I shall love my husband even if my marriage will be arranged one day. Or at least I'll learn to love him... Why, thank you for your kind offer. It's really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:38 pm

I gave her an affectionate smile maybe I could just show her some motherly love and guidance it couldn't hurt and I wanted a daughter.
It might be someone you once met as a child that tends to happen but tell me what kind of man would you like to marry if you had the choice.
I gave a dreamily air sigh thinking of those first moments with Inigo.
Love can grow between two people I respected my husband when we first met and I wanted to be with him as he was a kind and gentle soul then it blossomed the love between us. He was imprisoned and my heart was shattered into a million tiny pieces. When you do marry always remember that your husband will always need you more than any other women.

Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:22 pm

Beatrice looked around the courtyard as she thought for a moment before she replied,

To be kind, gentle, thoughtful, generous, brave and unselfish. And handsome a true prince charming.

She let out a small dreamy sigh, trying to picture that kind of man in her head.

But you both are together again, and the love you'd before is now much stronger... You mean about mistress? My father had one, and my brother has one too. I learned in my early age every man to have a mistress, there a few who are faithful to their wives.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Yes me and my true love was reunited he was the best man I could ever ask for.
You are a true romantic aren't you I bet you was one of those little girls who tried to kiss a frog when she was younger.
You could invision Princess Beatrice at a young age trying to catch a frog to kiss.
Most men do take a mistress Inigo hasn't which I am so very grateful for and I believe that their is a man out their that will love you without having the need of mistress.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Just a dreams of mine. I'm even certain that kind of man doesn't exist at all.

She said, trying not to seem so silly, like some kind of little girl believing in fairytale. She was a princess and she should act like one.

You're very lucky. Your husband seams to love you very much.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:01 pm

I smiled their was nothing bad about her she was becoming even more sweet the more she spoke how could anyone not like her.
Your mother would be proud of you I am! They say that dreams are what are hearts makes and wishes it is all harmless but becareful who you share them with their are some cold hearted people who think having dreams are just silly just remember that they are bitter because they never made their dreams come true. But you will as you are like a little bird eager to flap it's wings and show the world what this Princess was made of.
I said with passion and love I wanted her to feel safe whilst staying here and to consider this as her home aswell.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Her face lit up with such joy as Francisca say her mother would be proud. She never knew her and this meant to her much that anyone would ever know.

I believe we make or dreams come true. If we have hope in faith in them anything can be possible. We just need to believe.

Beatrice said. With Francisca she felt so comfortable like she knew her for years and she'd a feeling she could tell her everything.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:21 pm

[center]Yes you are indeed correct I have a dream one that I have yet to tell my beloved husband but I think he knows this I secretly want a daughter.
I said rather proudly as I kept my gaze intently on young Beatrice. Even though she had an older sister I hoped that she would still want to come to me for motherely advice.
Another secret of mine is this I never get jealous I have no problems with ladies flirting with my Inigo for me it keeps my marriage fresh and alive. When you marry this is something you shall have to learn as Jealousy is an evil thing and can destroy a marriage with practise you shall have it mastered it no time.[/center
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:41 am

A daughter? I must tell you a secret I always wanted one too. When I marry I wish to have at least one daughter... I hope your dream will come true for you soon.

Beatrice said with a smile. She really wished for Francisca only happiness and to have everything she  ever dreamed of.

Thank you for your advice. I shall try to follow it in the future, but I don't believe I'm a jealous type. Yet they say the love makes us do crazy things, so who knows, maybe I'm.

She really appreciated her advices and already consider Francisca as her friend, someone with whom she can talk and confide in.
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:19 pm

I have five sons Beatrice my family feels complete but a daughter would be nice Inigo might think himself to old now to have another child we shall see.
Why couldn't all Princesses be as sweet as Beatrice she was delightful if only she could marry one of my sons that could work I thought my mind ticking.
No I am not a jealous type either but you shall think this shameless of me whenever Inigo used to come round I would be their on purpose. Do you even know who you are to marry.
I hoped it wasn't someone awful for her who only wanted power and titles if she did end up with someone like that I would slap then senseless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard and Entrace   Courtyard and Entrace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard and Entrace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next