The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Kitchen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 pm

I brought Juliette to the back doors of the kitchen sitting her down on a stool trying to make her more cheerier.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 pm

I am brought to the kitchen by lady Anne as I sit down at the table
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:38 pm

I wrapped an apron around my waist placing some dark pink petals on the worktop. Something sweet to sweeten your mind shall work for you have you ever made these before. The Queen is now back at court maybe we can bake for her if you like. I smiled seeing how down she was I was determined to try and find a solution to making her happy again.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:32 am

I looked at her "I never made any delicacy before." she walked over to the table "are they easy to make?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm

A kind smile formed my lips as she joined me at the table had she never had any sweet treats before some families in France could barely by a rotten half of bread. Yes of course they are would you like to pick the rose petals? And then you just add a little water to sugar enough to make them sticky soak the rose petals and leave them out in the sun to harden.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:55 pm

"sounds easy." I said as I walked out the door to trim a few roses from the garden. I then return with a bunch of roses in my hand "this should be enough to share with the rest of the Queen's ladies."
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:51 pm

My eye's widened with delight and I went and filled two bowls full of water. Taking the roses I started plucking the rose petals and put them in one of the bowls to soak when a memory came to my mind. Juliette when you was a little girl did you ever used to play this game when you would pluck the petals of the flower and say "He loves me he loves me not." And at the end it would always be exciting to see. I smiled brightly over at her.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:39 pm

"I think so." I said as I soaked the rose petals in the bowl of water "I did try it once but, Mama scolded me when she saw me picking her roses from her garden."
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:29 pm

I remembered playing it with daisies with the local girls from our local area it was so fun. I started to play the soaked petals in to the sugar. I sound like a little rebel now I think my parents just wanted me out from under their feet. Were your parents always strict with you.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:44 am

"Not always. Only when it came to misbehaving." I stare off into the distance "I tried so hard to behave"
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:51 am

I looked at her concerned did her parents send her here to teach her a lesson in how to behave because to me she was one of the sweetest people I had ever met. I am sure you did but parents always have high expectations of their children. Shall we go to the summer party their is no men at court so it shall just be a gathering of us ladies.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:46 pm

"I would be delighted" I smiled as I plucked the petals from the last rose from the garden "I have a necklace that my Uncle gave to me for my birthday. Do you have a dress that I can wear?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:24 pm

I clasped my hands together happily. Yes I have many decent non shameless gowns that you can borrow. Oh this is just what you need tell me what is the necklace like. My eyes gleamed as I thought of the ball. I felt sad for Juliette just how strict were her parents with her.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:06 am

"It's a blue or a green like color." I haven't seen the necklace in years "What if I can't find a dress to go with the necklace?" I was assuming she doesn't have a mass quantity of dresses like the queen
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:12 pm

I tried to think of the colour of my dresses. How about white! It has an appropriate neckline which I think the neckline shall cover rather well.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:52 pm

"That sounds reasonable." I smile as I imagine myself in the summer outfit "Perhaps there is something that is light blue to go around the waist. What do you plan to wear to the party?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:04 pm

We can always find a length of blue silk to wrap around your waist if you like. I on the other hand like to wear clothes that our perhaps darker than usual. I had curly, blonde hair which made my complexion fairly whiter than the average person. Something with a hint of Mahogony in it. Bright, shimmering colours seem not to work on me as well as others do.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:02 pm

"The blue silk sounds perfect" Blue happens to go with my eyes "I think you look beautiful in mahogany."
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:55 am

Oh I do detest my curls they make me look like a silly little girl. I let out an exasperated sigh ringlets didn't help either. Do you think that queen Claude will come out of hiding soon.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:08 am

"Hiding? I haven't heard any of the Queen's ladies say anything about this." My thoughts must've been somewhere else while I was organizing wardrobe by color "Has Her Majesty gone into depression or something? Do tell me."
Back to top Go down
Anne Delacour
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Delacour

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:56 pm

I was not one to gossip but I didn't want to keep Juliette out of the loop. All I know is this, the queen caught the king with another lady. I do believe that they were only chatting but she fainted in a heap onto the floor. All of this was going around court being spread by her most close ladies in waiting.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:04 am

"She went in hiding just for that?" I sometimes question about His Majesty's life but, I just try to keep to myself "My Papa told me that the King of England had many mistresses while married to the Spanish Queen but, she still disapproves it and acts like it never happened." Papa was in England to visit a friend when he heard it "Isolating herself is her way of relieving herself of sorrow. Everyone has different ways to make them feel better."
Back to top Go down
Lilly Morgan
Servant
Lilly Morgan

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 2:20 am

Lilly was sent to the kitchen to help out the servants of France while her king was visiting their court. She walked into the kitchen looking around lost."J'ai été envoyé pour aider."She said in french to their servants.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Passing the entry to the kitchen he heard a distinctly feminine voice ring out among the others. He stopped in his tracks and listened a moment then stood in the doorway practically unnoticed by the servants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next