HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Easter Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Easter Party   Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:25 pm

I was rather delighted when it was announced that Marguerite was holding a ball for this joyful Eastertide. I took a seat marveling at the decorations placed upon the table with the intimate delicate attention to detail.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Diane de Poitiers wrote:
I was rather delighted when it was announced that Marguerite was holding a ball for this joyful Eastertide. I took a seat marveling at the decorations placed upon the table with the intimate delicate attention to detail.

I didn't like very much parties, but this time it was for Easter, so I decided to join it.
As I walked by the path looking around, people bowed their heads to me and I tried to smile.
I didn't feel very much at my ease.
I walked around and I finally found one of the less people I had the pleasure to stay with. Great pleasure.

"Madame de Poitiers..." I said formly getting closer to her. I took kindly her hand and kissed it gently while looking directly in her beautiful blue eyes "Diane..." I whispered smiling letting go her hand.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Isabelle walked in the Hall with a bright smile. She wore a red dress. She looked around and curtsied as she saw Prince Henri. Then she walked slowly towards a large window

Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:

I didn't like very much parties, but this time it was for Easter, so I decided to join it.
As I walked by the path looking around, people bowed their heads to me and I tried to smile.
I walked around and I finally found one of the less people I had the pleasure to stay with. Great pleasure.

"Madame de Poitiers..." I said formly getting closer to her. I took kindly her hand and kissed it gently while looking directly in her beautiful blue eyes "Diane..." I whispered smiling letting go her hand.

I blushed at the close proximity and intimacy we were both now sharing together wrapping my fingers around his hand as I gazed my eyes into his. His held a mystery to them which I could not ignore neither did I want to either I stayed seated ignoring all the others in the room as if it alone was just ours. Your highness such a splendid surprise to see you back at court will you sit with me for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:

I blushed at the close proximity and intimacy we were both now sharing together wrapping my fingers around his hand as I gazed my eyes into his. His held a mystery to them which I could not ignore neither did I want to either I stayed seated ignoring all the others in the room as if it alone was just ours. Your highness such a splendid surprise to see you back at court will you sit with me for awhile.

I couldn't stop watching at her eyes. I never saw brightest ones. They had me in power.
"In the truth, madame, I was wondering if you would like to have a walk with me around" I smiled and winked secretly to her. Sometimes I felt like I was a child, but the truth was that I could be completely myself when I was with her. I didn't care that much about what people could think. I didn't care about she was much older than me neither.
I offered her my arm. I just wanted to spend some time with her alone.
"Would you accord me this pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Janet Stewart
Duchess of Sutherland

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:52 am

A servant announced Janet.

"Duchesse de Janet Stewart de Sutherland."

Janet walked in.

Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:12 am

Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:

I couldn't stop watching at her eyes. I never saw brightest ones. They had me in power.
"In the truth, madame, I was wondering if you would like to have a walk with me around" I smiled and winked secretly to her. Sometimes I felt like I was a child, but the truth was that I could be completely myself when I was with her. I didn't care that much about what people could think. I didn't care about she was much older than me neither.

I was lost in this moment between us I wanted nothing more than to spend time with him alone I stood up placing my arm on his even though I was older than he their was this beginning of a spark between us I could feel it grow the more I looked at him each time he probably thought that I was the one with the power but it was he at this very moment. Yes I will freely spend time with you and not because you are a prince but because.. I leaned in so no one else could hear us. Your piercing dark eyes are drawing me nearer to you to find out who you are in here. I placed my hand on his chest letting my eyes not falter away from his who was the real him that I felt so drawn to.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:11 pm

Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:

I was lost in this moment between us I wanted nothing more than to spend time with him alone I stood up placing my arm on his even though I was older than he their was this beginning of a spark between us I could feel it grow the more I looked at him each time he probably thought that I was the one with the power but it was he at this very moment. Yes I will freely spend time with you and not because you are a prince but because.. I leaned in so no one else could hear us. Your piercing dark eyes are drawing me nearer to you to find out who you are in here. I placed my hand on his chest letting my eyes not falter away from his who was the real him that I felt so drawn to.

I gulped. Suddenly I could feel my heart beating faster, and faster, and faster.
God forbid me, but I wished to kiss her lips in that very moment. I wished to feel her white skin under the touch of my hands. But, unfortunately, that wasn't the right place to do so.
I suddenly blushed, I could feel the hot raising upon my cheek "I..." I didn't know what to say, neither what to do.
That closeness between us was unbearable and it was driving me mad.
Much like a fool, I continued staring at her eyes.
Her hand upon my chest almost made me trumble.
"I'm a fool for neither I know what is there inside of me. Perhaps, a place deserved only to you. Only you, Diane..."
I took softly her tiny hand and bring it to my lips. I layed my lips upon the back of her hand and gently placed a long kiss on it. I didn't want to let her go.
"Let's move. There are too many people watching us"
That was true and I wanted to be away before someone could call for me.
I lead her through the path formaly. I had her hand upon my arm but I didn't speak a word. I felt excited but, of course, I couldn't start running.
Feeling her so close to me made me more brave.
I greeted the guests we met on our way bowing my head and smiling.
I noticed especially Isabelle de Guise, a close friend to my mother, and a lady I've never seen before. I greeted them too.
Then, when we were far enough, I lead her behind a wall and pushed her against it.
I couldn't rexist anymore and I kissed her on the lips with passion.
... But I asked myself: "What am I doing?"
I made suddenly a couple of steps back and blushed hardly: "..Je suis desolé... I-I'm so sorry... I didn't... I..."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Janet Stewart wrote:

Janet walked in.

Isabella saw a woman entering the Hall. She never saw her before. So she decided to welcome her at court. She smiled

Bonsoir, Madame. I'm Isabelle de Guise, Marquess of Rambouillet. Welcome at Palace..
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:

I gulped. Suddenly I could feel my heart beating faster, and faster, and faster.
God forbid me, but I wished to kiss her lips in that very moment. I wished to feel her white skin under the touch of my hands. But, unfortunately, that wasn't the right place to do so.
I suddenly blushed, I could feel the hot raising upon my cheek "I..." I didn't know what to say, neither what to do.
"I'm a fool for neither I know what is there inside of me. Perhaps, a place deserved only to you. Only you, Diane..."
I took softly her tiny hand and bring it to my lips. I layed my lips upon the back of her hand and gently placed a long kiss on it. I didn't want to let her go.
I lead her through the path formaly. I had her hand upon my arm but I didn't speak a word. I felt excited but, of course, I couldn't start running.
I noticed especially Isabelle de Guise, a close friend to my mother, and a lady I've never seen before. I greeted them too.
Then, when we were far enough, I lead her behind a wall and pushed her against it.
I made suddenly a couple of steps back and blushed hardly: "..Je suis desolé... I-I'm so sorry... I didn't... I..."

I grabbed a bottle of wine for his dry throat already I could feel the piercing eyes of the court glaring into the back of my head just because I was walking with the prince although he did make me feel like I held some unknown importance to him. I have been watching your world of courtiers thus far and prince Henri you are much more than a fool if only you could see how strong you are. I wanted to show him how important he was as our pace quickened I felt as if we were running away from the courtiers when the running had stopped I was about to burst into laughter when a strong force had me uo against a cold wall but my body was far from cold. Then out of nowhere I felt his lips on mine and I dropped the goblet of wine down my dress. I closed my eyes imagining me laying in a shrubbery of roses feeling both of our white skin moulding into one I was sadly brought back into the present when the kiss had ended only to open my eyes to find him standing apart from me. No don't stop I... I stood their yeaning to uncurl in his arms but he looked so reluctant what had just happened? That I could not explain but he filled me with a sense of love.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:

I grabbed a bottle of wine for his dry throat already I could feel the piercing eyes of the court glaring into the back of my head just because I was walking with the prince although he did make me feel like I held some unknown importance to him. I have been watching your world of courtiers thus far and prince Henri you are much more than a fool if only you could see how strong you are. I wanted to show him how important he was as our pace quickened I felt as if we were running away from the courtiers when the running had stopped I was about to burst into laughter when a strong force had me uo against a cold wall but my body was far from cold. Then out of nowhere I felt his lips on mine and I dropped the goblet of wine down my dress. I closed my eyes imagining me laying in a shrubbery of roses feeling both of our white skin moulding into one I was sadly brought back into the present when the kiss had ended only to open my eyes to find him standing apart from me. No don't stop I... I stood their yeaning to uncurl in his arms but he looked so reluctant what had just happened? That I could not explain but he filled me with a sense of love.

I didn't want to scare her.
I was afraid that she could run away from me just because of my inability to control my desire of her.
I was in panic and I shook my head continuously.
"Damin it, you're so stupid! So stupid!", I thought.
I was afraid of many things in my life, but the wrost one was a negative judgment of me from Diane.
She was the sun for me. Perhaps, I wasn't in love with her, but she represented a very big part of my world. I couldn't see myself without her by my side.
What did it mean to be in love? What was love? A sort of obsession?
I didn't know.
In that moment I felt confused and guilty: guilty of pleasure, of desire, of foolishness.
I was about to repeat again that I was sorry, but her words stopped me: "No, don't stop"
Did she really say so?
I finally looked up at her face and opened my mouth with astonishment.
I made one uncertain step towards her and stretched my hand to caress lightly her cheek.
"So... you're not angry with me?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:55 pm

I could sense that his whole body was full of fear but a fear of what to be loved? I myself was not to sure just exactly what love felt like but I was willing to dip my toes into the water to see if I acquired the same taste. No not at all! You know if you look closely enough into peoples souls they may even feel the same as you but you never know unless you are willing.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Diane de Poitiers wrote:
I could sense that his whole body was full of fear but a fear of what to be loved? I myself was not to sure just exactly what love felt like but I was willing to dip my toes into the water to see if I acquired the same taste. No not at all! You know if you look closely enough into peoples souls they may even feel the same as you but you never know unless you are willing.

I fell on my knees, at her feet. For a moment I closed my eyes and thanked God in silent.
I had still a lot to know about her, but even more to know about myself.
I took her hand and kissed it long, then I raised my head up to look at her.
"You can see in my soul and still you're not scared as I am. You see me strong when I can't see it. You are a wise woman, Diane. I wish the others could see the same. I wish my family could see what I see in you."
I stood up and and caressed gently her cheeck "Never leave me. I need you and I will always need you. Even when I will be dying, remain by my side. Promise me so"
Back to top Go down
Janet Stewart
Duchess of Sutherland

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:39 am

Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Janet Stewart wrote:

Janet walked in.

Isabella saw a woman entering the Hall. She never saw her before. So she decided to welcome her at court. She smiled

Bonsoir, Madame. I'm Isabelle de Guise, Marquess of Rambouillet. Welcome at Palace..

"Bonjour le merci pour l'accueil."

She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:

I fell on my knees, at her feet. For a moment I closed my eyes and thanked God in silent.
"You can see in my soul and still you're not scared as I am. You see me strong when I can't see it. You are a wise woman, Diane. I wish the others could see the same. I wish my family could see what I see in you."
I stood up and and caressed gently her cheeck "Never leave me. I need you and I will always need you. Even when I will be dying, remain by my side. Promise me so"

I ran my hand through his fine locks of hair anyone would think he was about to declare marriage I placed his hand on my heart and mine on his. I swear you shall be the only man that I shall love even when you have to marry I will always be your good friend and confidant Henri. I closed my eyes and rested my head against his he was a rare and unique man someone that could fill my life with everlasting joy.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Henri II Valois wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:

I ran my hand through his fine locks of hair anyone would think he was about to declare marriage I placed his hand on my heart and mine on his. I swear you shall be the only man that I shall love even when you have to marry I will always be your good friend and confidant Henri. I closed my eyes and rested my head against his he was a rare and unique man someone that could fill my life with everlasting joy.

I stood up keeping her tiny hand upon my heart.
I looked at her in silent, but with a different expression: gratitude and tenderness.
I finally felt safe, I finally found a safe place in that Court that I was supposed to call home.
"I know it, Diane"
I caressed her soft cheek and kissed amorously her forehead.
"I know I could never marry you. I will have a wife from France's choise, but here, in my heart" and I pushed a little more her hand against my chest "You will always be the only one: a wife, a friend and the most loyal of the confidents. Trust me."
I smiled to her gently and layed down, closing my eyes, to kiss softly her lips for long.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:06 pm

I wrapped my fingers around his shirt where his heart was placed no matter what would come to us it was the moments that would take place between us which I would treasure and enjoy. Let us not think of it just yet Henri instead let us make our memories now. Memories that no one else can take or replace in our hearts and minds. I smiled reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Janet Stewart wrote:
Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Janet Stewart wrote:

Janet walked in.

"Bonjour le merci pour l'accueil."

She said with a smile.

Isabelle smiled her back

I never saw you at Place, Madame. What's your name?

She looked noble. That's why she was curious to know who this lady was
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Fri May 02, 2014 8:13 am

I smiled softly and wrapped my hand around hers.
"Oui, ma chére, you are right as always" I moved a lock of her dark curly hair from her cheek and I smiled again sweetly "I think I'm in a very big mess..." I said with a sight "I think... I could be on the way to be in love with you" I laughed softly and then I kissed her on the lips. I kissed her longly and caressed her cheek.
"Let's go back to the party. Perhaps.." I added "..You would make me a happy man if you would join in a private dinner with me this evening. What do you say?"
I took kindly her hand and placed it on my arm, returning to the party.

On our way we met the Marquess of Rambouillet with a lady I had never seen before.
I stopped with Diane by my side and greeted both of them with a bow of my head: "Bonjour, mesdames. I hope you are both enjoying this day. Madame de Guise" I said to her "I suppose you already know Madame de Poitiers, but who is the lady with you? Is she a new lady in waiting of my mother?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun May 04, 2014 1:53 am

Their was an underlined passion in his kiss I could feel it against my lips their was an affectionate side to him and I was glad that it was I Diane who could enjoy him. Yes I would love to have dinner with you it shall be wonderful. I went and walked with him the Marquess was not a threat but their was something about the other lady she was talking to something I did not and probably would not like.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon May 05, 2014 12:19 am

Isabelle turned her head hearing the Prince's voice. He was really very handsome. She smiled and curtsied before him

Votre Altesse..it's an honour to meet you. And no..I have never met this adorable Dame, before. Madame De Poitiers..

She said softly turning her eyes towards Diane
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon May 05, 2014 1:52 pm

I smiled with satisfaction. I've been respecting the Marquess since I was a child, for she was a good and clever woman and a friend of my mother and my family.
"I'm glad to find you here" I answered "Then, I suppose I should introduce each other. Madame de Guise, the Duchess of Valentinois is a very good friend of mine" I said glancing secretly at Diane "a very... comfortable confident" I added.
"Diane, the Marquess of Rambouillet is a loyal and close friend to my family, especially to my mother the Queen. I know her since I was a little boy, I shall say. I think you could find nice company in each other."

I smiled to both of them and then looked curiously at the other lady: "You don't have to be scared of me, my lady. Please" I invited her with an elegant gesture of my hand "Show yourself. May I know your name, at least?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue May 06, 2014 2:10 am

Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Isabelle turned her head hearing the Prince's voice. He was really very handsome. She smiled and curtsied before him

Votre Altesse..it's an honour to meet you. And no..I have never met this adorable Dame, before. Madame De Poitiers..

She said softly turning her eyes towards Diane

I greeted the Marquess with a warm friendly smile. It is a pleasure to meet you Marquess Rambouillet I hope that over a period of time we can get to know one another better. I noticed Henri's very cheeky glance and I blushed our budding courtship would remain a secret for as long as we both could contain it from people.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Wed May 07, 2014 12:11 am

Isabelle smiled at them both

The pleasure is all mine, Votre Grace. I heard a lot about you. And that's lovely sharing festivities together..

She looked carefully at the Duchess and she was very beautiful, indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next