HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Easter Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Wed May 07, 2014 8:51 pm

promptly I looked at the Marquess was she now to be my friend or foe at the present time I could not tell but I was willing to find out. I looked at Henri I felt like I was shrinking in the room with all the faces staring at me. I only like intimate gathering with trustworthy friends what about you Marquess.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu May 08, 2014 12:21 am

Isabelle smiled sweetly

Oh I'm very well, Votre Grace. I just came back from Rambouillet to spend time with my family at court. Cause I consider the King, the Queen and Prince Henri like my family. I don't like being alone..

She answered glancing at Henri
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu May 08, 2014 12:40 pm

I let Diane go for a moment and came closer to the Marquess to take her hand and tighten it in mine.

"Our feeling is the same, Marquess" I said gently to her "I feel I can speak for my whole family when I say that we are always very happy and honored when you are here. I've always felt that I could think of you like a second mother. And I must thank you: I know you're a precious support to the Queen. It means a lot to me"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Fri May 09, 2014 12:35 am

Isabelle looked gratefully at Henri. She smiled

Merci, Votre Altesse. You know that you're a son to me. And even if you're not a child anymore, but an handsome and strong man, I'm still here if you need an advice..

She said with soft voice
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon May 12, 2014 9:49 pm

I was still trying to figure out this woman friend or foe was the constant question that kept going around my mind. I certainly did not want a foe but I am sure that what would become of me and Henri and once it was public knowledge their would be those who would want to be rid of me that was just tough luck as I would constantly be at his side now. I gave a look of sympathy to the Marquess which was of genuine purpose everybody needed a family. Then you are indeed lucky that the Royal family are so trusting in you.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Isabelle smiled kindly

I can say the same thing about myself, Madame..

She glanced at Henri again
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Fri May 16, 2014 8:50 pm

I could see that Diane was quite suspicious, even though she used polite and kind words with the Marquess... As for me, I trusted Madame de Guise completely and I felt very touched by her words.

"C'est magnifique" I said with a happy smile to both of them "Diane, could you excuse me for a moment? I'd like to invite the Marquess to dance, if she allows me..."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sat May 17, 2014 12:48 am

Isabelle smiled in surprise hearing Henri's words. She curtsied before him

Votre Altesse, I would be honoured dancing with you..

Raising from her curtsy she glanced at Diane

Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sat May 17, 2014 12:55 pm

I kissed gently Diane's hand "See you very soon" I said to her, letting her hand go "Do not forget me, in the meanwhile" I joked winking at her.

"Madame..." I took gently the marquess' hand and lead her to the dance floor, where we started to dance.
Back to top Go down
Janet Stewart
Duchess of Sutherland

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun May 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Janet Stewart wrote:
Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Janet Stewart wrote:
A servant announced Janet.

"Duchesse de Janet Stewart de Sutherland."

Janet walked in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Isabella saw a woman entering the Hall. She never saw her before. So she decided to welcome her at court. She smiled

Bonsoir, Madame. I'm Isabelle de Guise, Marquess of Rambouillet. Welcome at Palace..

"Bonjour le merci pour l'accueil."

She said with a smile.

Isabelle smiled her back

I never saw you at Place, Madame. What's your name?

She looked noble. That's why she was curious to know who this lady was

""I am Duchesses Janet Stewart de Sutherland."

She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon May 19, 2014 12:43 am

Henri II Valois wrote:
I kissed gently Diane's hand "See you very soon" I said to her, letting her hand go "Do not forget me, in the meanwhile" I joked winking at her.

"Madame..." I took gently the marquess' hand and lead her to the dance floor, where we started to dance.

Isabelle took Henri's hand and followed him on dancefloor smiling
Back to top Go down
Janet Stewart
Duchess of Sutherland

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sat May 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Janet walked over to the corner table and set down.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:58 am

Walking into the Hall I Smile to Henri and Diane, I walk to my Throne and take my seat, hoping my husband will join us soon.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Isabelle entered the Hall. She looked around for a moment and then she turned her eyes towards the Queen. She approached her slowly and curtsied while smiling

Happy Easter, Votre Majestè..
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:05 am

Happy Easter Isabelle I bow my head to her, I tell a servent to get an extra chair. Please sit and talk to me for a while and have a drink with me.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:02 pm

Juana soon entered the palace walls announced as the Princess of Naples, going to her majesty she curtsies to her "happy Easter your majesty" she told the Queen kindly as she stood there with a cup of wine in her hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Welcome to France your highness and A happy Easter to you. I bow my head to her.
I hope your trip to France was a pleasent one.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Juana curtsies gracefully to her and smiled "yes it was a long journey your majesty, I've not been to France often but it does please me being here among your court for the first time in so long. My uncle once served France" she confessed "he is dead now but he was a good leader and commander of the army" she told her as she spoke of her uncle Cesare Borgia, looking at her she stood there "I trust your Easter is going well."
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:05 am

Well if your Uncle was a part of our Army then you are more then welcome in our court Your highness.
As a servent places a chair for Isabelle I ask the servant to bring me another for her higness Juana.  
I hope you will join us, soon the music will play and our people will dance for us, You must stay and watch.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Juana stood there and bows her head respectfully "yes and his name was Cesare Borgia" she told her honestly "I do thank you for your welcomes I would be honored to join you and watch these dancers and listen to the music playing among these walls" she told her kindly and stood there soon taking a seat on the chair given. Looking ahead she waited for the festivities to begin.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:33 pm

I am sure my husband the king of France will know of him my lady, I do deal with my husbands Army.
I watched her as she took her seat, I smiled and clapped my hands for the music to begin. I turn to Juana.
Me and my husband love the arts, it's a passion of mine, Nothing is more beautiful then music and dancing do you not think?
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Juana took a seat beside the Queen of France, her attire was a red dress with dark furs upon the collar and shoulders and fur partial sleeves of brown fur with brown patterns upon the sleeves, the furs kept her warm and her long hair was pulled back into a hat which a bonnet covered her hair while her hair was braided around her head while the rest was covered and a red hat was upon her head which pearls dangled off it as her hat was tilted to the side as pearls were on the covering which covered her hair as well, glancing at the Queen she nodded

"Yes music and dancing is a pleasure of mine, I also enjoy Poetry. The arts is a hobby of mine very much so," she told her "although I wish I saw art and poetry more then that of a battlefield, I've seen so much in my years alive." she told her "Once I am Queen, I will put a stop to such blood shed in Naples, I do pray I may succeed with such things as well" she told her, her grandfather the King had been quite ill lately and she was having him cared for quite well and Juana stays with the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:57 pm

We do love the arts here in France and we do have an amazing dancing group that  myself put together and when the Marquis of Pembroke was here she also danced with my ladies for my husband.
I listerned as she spoke about the battlefield, I was shocked as not many ladies have seen what she has, I was very impressed. The music rang out around the hall and  the ladies and gentlemen began to dance, they were light on thier feet and you could hear their dresses swoosing along the floor. I could not help but smile as I watched them. I lean over and whisper to Juana.
I pray you will put a stop to the blood shed, There is too much fighting in this world and too much pain and suffering, I wish we could all live in peace.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Once the Queen of France mentioned the Marquis of Pembroke, Juana remembered the suffering her cousin had gone through because of that one women, The lady Anne, turning looking at the Queen she looked ahead "Yes she must be quite the beauty, my cousin speaks nothing but sadness knowing she was cast aside for that Boleyn." she spoke bluntly "Catherine of Aragon my cousin had been not well, i've visited her recently and I do worry for her health and for her happiness" she told the Queen, Juana knew the power of her family was great. Listening to her speak of the war and bloodshed she remembered the cruelty of her grandfathers especially Ferdinand I of Naples, his son Alfonso was no better.

turning to her "I've seen the murder of my father, heard the murder of my uncle on the battlefield, the abandonment of myself my mother had to endure. I've been without the love of a mother and father my entire life. My uncle Cesare had my father murdered and when my mother married her third husband my brother Rodrigo and I were abandoned as she was forced to abandon us. my grandfather Ferdinand I of Naples was a mad man, a murderous King and his son a tyrant" she told her "I've seen things a princess should not but I've learned to be a ruler you must be strong, weakness is not something you wish to have" she told her "I will be as strong as my grandfathers but I won't be as cruel as they are" she told her

"I do hope one day even France will wish for peace with Naples, that the battles between France and Spain fighting for Naples will come to a end"
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:17 am

When Juana spoke Anne's name I heard a small bit of anger in her words, I turned to look at her and lower my voice so only she can hear.
I to am disapointed with King Henry for casting aside the Queen of England and in such a way to bring shame to her and her family, I hope she is well soon and that she keeps her faith as I know the pope will not allow Henry to marry his mistress. My servant arrives and place more wine in our goblets, I nod my head in thanks and turn to listen to Juana talk about her family.

You have been through so much your higness now I know where you get you strength from, I am sure Naples will have a powerful ruler but also with a kind heart. I said with a smile.
I am sure my husband would love nothing more then peace between our two nations, Maybe while you are in France you could speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next