HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Easter Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:38 am

Juana listened intently to the Queen as she sat beside her "my cousin is kinder then I would have been, if such a women tried to take my husband, may the lord have mercy on her for I would not" she spoke honestly "with my reputation no women would dare enter my walls and take my husband from me, I guess you can say I am very protective over what is mine" she told her looking at her and chuckles a bit

once the Queen spoke of the pope and the King of England she nodded "the pope has the authority but I've heard whispers he means to break from Rome's holy sea" she told her truthfully looking at her worriedly "if he succeeds with such things I do not know what will become of my cousin, She is very weak and ill, I could see it in her eyes" she told her worriedly but soon a servant came in with the Princesses children, but it was only 3 of them, little Princess Ines and Prince Ferdinand along with his older twin brother Maximilian, Ferdinand and Maximilian also had a younger twin brother named Alfonso, little Ines came running to her mother, speaking such fluent spanish as she clings to her mothers skirts, she had the eyes of her father Philip as she turned looking shyly at the Queen of France "mi hija esta es Su Majestad la Reina de Francia" Juana told her daughter who was very young and the child smiled shyly as the young infant Prince Maximilian was in her arms looking around the big room around him and Ferdinand was playing with his mothers finger.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:24 am

After Juana spoke I too chuckled when she did. I wish I could be more like you, but alas I can not but I love my husband and will always stand by him, and as a Queen I have to do my duty to him and to France.
I was shocked when Junna spoke of whispers that the king of England would break from Rome.
He cannot can he? and poor Katherine I do hope the king has been kind enought to send a physician to her.
I looked as 3 children ran to their mother, I smiled to them and then To Juana.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:13 pm

Juana sat holding her children in her arms and she handed her son Maximilian to the servant once more "bring my son Maximilian to my husband I am sure he would enjoy seeing his son and heir" Juana told the woman and the servant nodded bringing the child to Philip and she turned to the Queen of France "ambitions take you far when your determined to get it done. He does not care what becomes of my cousin, I wish their was more I could do for her, my daughter Ines has learned to adore her majesty the Queen of England," she told the Queen "I'm afraid as long as those Boleyn remain in the Kings favor my cousin will remain as such that she is now, but I will try and get her a physician myself if his majesty will not" she told her once more

"I pray the king will not succeed breaking from the church it would be a scandal within England's shores if he had done so"
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:48 pm

I feel for Queen Katherine, It is a shame that the king would cast away his wife for a simple mistress.
my thoughts drifted to my own husband and his mistress and one even sat not so far away from me, but as Queen I have to think of my country and my love for him that is what Queens do.
I am so glad she has you by her side and I fear Henry will not stop until he has broke with Rome and made Anne a Queen, I am not sure where my husband stands on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Isabelle entered the Hall. She looked around for a moment and then she turned her eyes towards the Queen. She approached her slowly and curtsied while smiling

Happy Easter, Votre Majestè..

I had been away at my family's estate for the majority of my time. I knew that one day I would have to return here. As I entered the gathering of French people most of the men were trying to seek an audience with the king. While the rest of the ladies showed off the latest fashion. I noticed on arriving that the Queen was deep in conversation with some stranger never seen at Versailles before. When I noticed my dear friend Isabelle I quickly gathered to her side. " I am so glad that you decided to come"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Romero
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:34 am

Charlotte quietly entered the Easter party, watching as her Queen and other people of nobility enjoyed the party. She herself found it to be a rather entertaining event, it also gave her a reason to wear one of her newer dresses. Her dress was of a baby blue color, and this day she pinned her red locks in a braided up do. Looking around carefully, Charlotte took a goblet of wine from a servant nearby and swayed to the music that played.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:20 am

Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Isabelle entered the Hall. She looked around for a moment and then she turned her eyes towards the Queen. She approached her slowly and curtsied while smiling

Happy Easter, Votre Majestè..

I had been away at my family's estate for the majority of my time. I knew that one day I would have to return here. As I entered the gathering of French people most of the men were trying to seek an audience with the king. While the rest of the ladies showed off the latest fashion. I noticed on arriving that the Queen was deep in conversation with some stranger never seen at Versailles before. When I noticed my dear friend Isabelle I quickly gathered to her side. " I am so glad that you decided to come"

Isabelle turned towards the familiar female voice behind her. She smiled

Diane! Ma chère. Yes..I have decided to come. Even if the Queen is not too much talkative to me recently. Do you know if there is something wrong between her and the King?
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:50 pm

I shrugged The Queen and Isabelle were both good friends of mine, I would never betray either of them. I had to think quickly as to what to say. "Perhaps she is just lonely do you think it shows then." Never been married myself I didn't exactly know what being married was like.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon May 02, 2016 8:27 am

I arose from my throne and turned to Juana. " Please excuse me my lady, It is getting late and I am rather tired, but please enjoy the festivities and I hope your journey back to Naples will be a pleasent one."
As I take my leave I smile and bow my head to Diane and Isabelle, with my ladies behind me I make my way to my chambers
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Mon May 09, 2016 10:21 am

Diane de Poitiers wrote:
I shrugged The Queen and Isabelle were both good friends of mine, I would never betray either of them. I had to think quickly as to what to say. "Perhaps she is just lonely do you think it shows then." Never been married myself I didn't exactly know what being married was like.

Isabelle smiled friendly

But maybe you could find out soon. It is possible there are no suitors for you? You're so young and pretty..
Back to top Go down
Alfonso of Naples
Prince of Naples

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sat May 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Prince Alfonso of Naples watched as his mother spoke to the Queen of France, he was a young boy indeed nearly a man and also just a young teenager, his brother Ferdinand was off with their other brothers with their father, Alfonso took a deep breath enjoying his time away from his teacher who annoyed him so often with his long winded conversations with the young Prince and heir to Naples. Leaning against the wall he took a sip from his wine watching the others dance and celebrate and Caspar the Naples Ambassador stood beside him "Your highness you should find yourself a wife, your now a young man" the Ambassador spoke teasingly but Alfonso shrugged his shoulders and laughed "I desire no such thing my lord, I am young and I will enjoy it without the worries of marriage" Alfonso told his Ambassador staying there.
Back to top Go down
Germaine Chabot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Arrived at the easter party and sees all men watching her and looks around and sees a handsome man looking at her and blushes
Back to top Go down
Alfonso of Naples
Prince of Naples

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sat May 28, 2016 3:00 pm

(God moding really and one liners. Now I'm stuck I cannot reply to that)
Back to top Go down
Germaine Chabot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sat May 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Sees the handsome man looking with his mouth open to her and giggles and accidentally falls from the stairs "ouch i am so clumsy"
Back to top Go down
Germaine Chabot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sat May 28, 2016 3:13 pm

Gets up from the ground and sees the man looking with anger in his eyes to her and looks at him and smiles at him softly
Back to top Go down
Alfonso of Naples
Prince of Naples

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sat May 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Thread is over now. Others can continue I'm leaving this party.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Princess of Taranto

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun May 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Princess Juana d'Aragona of Naples sat beside the Queen of France and saw her son and smiled, turning her head to the Queen "I am certain his majesty stands loyal to his faith and you" Juana spoke truthfully and kindly to the Queen but once she saw the inappropriate behavior of one of the Queens ladies in waiting towards her son it began to anger her "your majesty, this women she does not act as her station given to her" she commented and stepped towards her son "my son is a Prince and Heir to my throne, not a man to be commonly meddled with by one such below his rank fitting that of a future King" she spoke and looked at the Queen "I believe such behavior should be sought out of such a women, scandal among your court with such as this" she spoke coldly "my son will marry a Princess or powerful ruler not a common concubine" she looked at her son who in turn was relieved "come my son perhaps we shall leave this wretch to her Queen to handle as I know such behavior would not be welcome before my eyes" she spoke taking her leave with her son bowing respectfully to the Queen before taking her leave.
Back to top Go down
Alfonso of Naples
Prince of Naples

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun May 29, 2016 4:51 pm

Alfonso saw his mother's anger and wrath, it was something he had not seen often but she sure was angry and he bowed to the Queen as well and left with his mother to return Naples not wanting to anger his mother any further then she already was. He clearly wasnt interested in the women gahking over him or any women for that matter. Sighing he took his leave giving a sigh of relief he was finally away from such embarrassment and their ambassador Caspar leaving with them.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:00 am

Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Diane de Poitiers wrote:

Isabelle smiled friendly

But maybe you could find out soon. It is possible there are no suitors for you? You're so young and pretty..

"No I am coeur loyal to Henri madame." Some commotion was happening among the guests taking hold of Isabelle' hand I led her to a nearby table. "Goodness who are those people are they arguing over a man" I sipped from my cup looking at Isabelle over the rim. I thought of what she had said that I could find out what was possibly wrong with Claude but how much information I would give away only I would know that.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:39 pm

Isabelle followed Diane at the table and she sat with her. She looked at people arguing and shrugged

I have no idea. Ne ver seen them before, Diane. It seems that they didn't get what they want. Mon Dieu..such rude people at french court. The Queen should choice better her guests..

She rolled her eyes before taking a sip from wine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3