The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mahidevran Rose of Spring.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

Mahidevran Rose of Spring. Empty
PostSubject: Mahidevran Rose of Spring.   Mahidevran Rose of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:59 pm

In 1531 we had visitors from France at the time my mind was elsewhere when it came to political concerns they were left in the good hands of my husband my concerns were to naturally provided him with heirs for the dynasty of the empire. I remember the night though their was entertainment for our guests and the Valide had picked the most talented of the harems musicians to play for them. Now I find that meeting playing on my mind did I really look so unloved by my sultan that a mere merchant should look upon me my distress and take it to his own heart clearly he did as he wrote about it in his diary and when he passed the passage he wrote about me was sent and I read it with a fascination this foreign visitor had been looking at me in a way my sultan has not done in years but you can't have it all even if I am a Queen.

Mahidevran Rose of Spring. 68czuw

Reading over and over something alarmed and comforted me both at the same time his need to use this word çeng To us Ottomans we use it as a metaphor representing one doubled over in agony from a lover’s cruelty. Was my unhappiness that noticeable
Back to top Go down

Mahidevran Rose of Spring.
Page 1 of 1