The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Topkai Fountain

Go down 
+2
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hatice Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Hatice Sultan

Topkai Fountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:55 pm

And I am beyond grateful that you actually care for my happiness. I know it's because I'm favourite sister.

I replied with a laugh but inside I was serious. I did get jealous over the fact I had to share my brother with my other sisters. I felt as if no one understood our bond that we had.

But Fatma, her husband does not plot  against you or hit her. So maybe their is good match their too.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:11 am

Suleyman took a deep breath. He loved all his sisters, but Hatice always needed his love more than others

Kara Ahmed Pasa is loyal to me and faithful towards our sister Fatma, for now. So I have nothing to complain about him. Of course I wish her happiness too. But you know..after what I had to do about Beyhan's husband..I promised to myself to choose carefully my sisters's husbands..

He took another breath removing his glance from her. He knew that Hatice hated executions and talking about death
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:11 pm

Yes and I think that he shall forever remain loyal to Fatma and to you too.

I sighed in relief my brother was a man to make examples out of those who did wrong. I never understood why people didn't take more notice of this fact.

I see you as a ruler who takes action more than words being said. I think it is good if people fear you it shows you have asserted authority. You also speak angry words without getting angry, a cold hard stare that you have.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:05 am

Suleyman sighed smiling weakly

I just try to be like our father, Hatice. His reign will be always remembered. Who knows what people will say about mine, when I won't be on earth anymore? For now, I take care of our family and try to protect our Empire from our enemies. And Ibrahim helps me a lot in this task..

He added smiling after a little pause
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:10 am

I would concentrate on what they are saying now. You can't please everybody otherwise you shall become very tired in the process. Concentrate on the present moment, enjoy your reign some people will love you others will hate you. It is not because you are horrible but because each and everyone of us was raised differently. With different morals and beliefs.

It was important to me to concentrate on now. Their were still some places where my brother had yet to set his own path. Whilst it was okay to try and be like our father and follow his footsteps. It was equally important that people knew he was different from our father. A much more fairer ruler perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Suleyman listened her in silence, and then smiled at the end of her sentence. He hold softly her cheek

You're very wise for your young age, sister. Ibrahim must be proud having such beautiful, sweet and decent woman at his side. In spite of your youth, you know how world works, Hatice. And I'll follow your advice. Many people will probably hate me, but I'll turn this hate in strenght, in order to streghten our Empire and to protect people I love..

He said his last words thinking about their father. Then he smiled tenderly and placed a soft kiss on her forehead
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:59 pm

I liked to think that it was the time I spent with Gülfem and listening to the Valide that made me worldly. The other kingdoms fascinated me.

Do you think that Ibrahim will find it hard? That he will have to obey our future children as they will be royal.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Suleyman smiled tenderly

Ibrahim loves you, Hatice. Your future children will be Sehzade and Sultana. But he is part of our family too. As your future husband, he will be loyal and faithful. He knows who you are, sister. And he won't find hard to love and protect his Sultana..

He stroked softly her cheek while smiling
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:33 pm

I frowned hiding my irritation my brother does not understand what I am trying to say.

What I am getting at dear brother is what rank shall he have after we marry. How will other people great him.

To me Ibrahim was the most loyal out of all my brother's diplomats. Unlike others he had yet to over step the boundaries of my brother.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Suleyman took a breath. He smiled indulgently at his sister

People will great him Pasa, Hatice. He is now my Grand Vizier, the higher rank in Ottoman Empire after me. So, people will know that the're talking with an important man. Whoever will treat him with the due respect, it will be like they would do the same with me..

He said with deep voice, placing his arms behind his back
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 8:57 pm

Did young Esmehan come to see you Hunkarim. She seemed very confused should I say no that is not the word. Concerned she was concerned for our Valide mother and that we are hiding truth from her. Esmehan not our mother.

It was hard to know what to do when it comes down to relatives. Sometimes things happen to protect them because they need to not know what happened in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:54 pm

Suleyman looked around for a while. Then he took a breath and turned his eyes towards her

She came, indeed. She asked me many questions about her father. Of course, Beyhan didn't tell her the truth about his death. Esmehan is still too young and delicate, Hatice. So..I tried to changed topic. I don't want her to be upset..

He replied with firm voice. Sometimes he had to take decisions to protect his country and his family. And sometimes these decisions could hurt his beloved ones
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 9:56 am

I came outside as the evening started to draw waves of jasmine hit my nostrils as I entered the gardens. Since arriving in this land my skin had felt silky and smooth from all the aromatic oils they used when I bathed. I go to the fountain and scoop up the floating lily pad, letting droplets of water drip off my arm, making little ripple effects when as they fell.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 10:22 am

Suleyman came in the garden for a stoll and he immediately noticed Hurrem near the fountain. He smiled and approached her

Hurrem..

Before she could reply something, he took her hand and kissed it softly staring at her eyes
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 11:33 pm

“Hunkarim, I miss you so much,” I giggled as he took my hand and kissed it as if it was a diamond!
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 1:35 pm

Suleyman smiled staring at her. He caressed softly her cheek

Hurrem..I missed you as well. I dremt about you last night. I wish you were with me..

He added whispering touching softly her chin
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 12:13 am

I sigh dreamily as he touches my fiery skin again. “I did not expect to fall for you my sultan -“ I shiver a little as the wind starts to blow and grows cold.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 4:35 pm

Suleyman smiledstill staring at her

I fell for you since the first time I saw you. I want my dream come true, Hurrem. Tell to Nigar Kalfa that I wish spending the next night with you. I feel my heart shaking every time I see you..

He noticed her hand was shaking in his. So he removed his long coat and placed it upon her shouders
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 1:12 pm

“Thank you Suleyman. I am enjoying spending my nights with you,” As he wrapped me in his cloak , I grasped his hands and stared at him with a fixed gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 5:39 pm

Suleyman smiled string back at her beautiful eyes

I wish a son from you. You will be my Sultana, Hurrem. You'll give me a wonderful Prince..

He caressed softly her red hairs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topkai Fountain   Topkai Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topkai Fountain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2