The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward Borough's Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Edward Borough's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:06 am

i raise my hand and knock on the door of Edwards chambers i wait and i hear a voice coming from with in his room. it is a young mans voice .

he says " who is it "

i answer " it is i Lady Catherine may i come in " ?
Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:55 pm

I went to the door, opened it. yes my lady, you can come in
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:53 pm

i looked at Edward and smiled, i walk through the door in to his chambers. i waited and heard the door close.

My Lord, Edward it is so nice to see you it has been a very long time are you well?
Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:17 pm

As i see Lady Catherine comes in, i wonder to see her coming to me after long,
Yes, my lady i'm very well and how are you?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:49 pm

i turned and smiled at Edward * i am very well thank you for asking my lord.

i am very happy to see, you have you settled in? ,is there anything that i can get for you ?
how was your journey to the castle , more over have you completed your mission for his majesty ?

i am very happy to see you have you settled in ,is there anything that i can get for you ?
Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:39 pm

*i look her with a smile* Yes my lady, everything is well going and Thank you its all his majesty's king for me to be settled here..
um And That's so good to hear from you Thank you for you kind..
No you don't have too because i'm simple and very fine here with what i have here... *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:52 am

I smiled back at him and walked across the room to the window i looked out is was a
lovely day. i could hear edward walking toward me he stood behind me at touched my shoulder.
As i looked out the window, i could feel my heart racing, i sighed wondering what was going to happen next since we had not seen each other in quite some time .
Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:36 pm

watches everything from window, its a nice view as it rains and thunders rumbles in the sky. i turns her head to me *looks into eyes*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:19 pm

The weather had begun to change the sun was hidden behind the dark clouds and the trees began to bend.
you could hear the sound of thunder in the distance .it started to rain as the rain fell it began it hit the window pane .

i could hear Edwards footsteps come toward me he reached for me hand my hearts was racing
he kissed it gently , he raised his hand and and touched my cheek and turns my head i looked in to his eyes and smiled.

i whispered his name *edward *
Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:04 pm

*Looks her eyes with smiles*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:54 pm

as i turn toward him, i take a step back i look around the room and look back at him. he held my
hand and i smiled, he moved forward as if he were going to embrace me , i became weak in the knees, it had been so long since i had felt his embrace , i felt faint i could feel him reach for me and put his hands around my waist and one hand under my arm and he helped me to a chair.

i looked up at him and smiled and said *thank you Edward, i dont know what happened* i must be very weary from the days events here at the palace.

he reached for a goblet of water ,he knelt down in front of me and handed me the water , i took a sip and gave goblet back to him .
Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:47 pm

*walks to catherine after snuggling the goblet in its place, looks at her,* i'm very happy my lady, i'm badly waiting for you too,
*smiles back as she sat on chair walks to her, kneels infront of her* my lady, with you around my life is beautiful, i cannot live with out you, and i can't imagine my life without you because i love you and you are my only heart. i have my every breath for you and you are my only world.
*holds her foot in my hands, place a kiss on it *
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:02 am

I looked at him and smiled , Oh Edward your words reach in and touch my heart, my lord it has been such a very long time . were do we start? how can i know that these words are true when so much time has passed.

My heart wants the love we once had, but we have been apart for so very long we have both changed you have changed, i have changed, we are not the same people . and will his majesty approve of this reunion ?

No one cal really say , we must give it time, we need time and we need his Majesty's approval if we are to reunite given the time that we have spent apart Edward.

We must make it a point to meet with his majesty and ask for his blessing and if he will allow it to happen

I looked at him and waited for his reply, i arose from my chair and walked over to the window then back over to the fireplace. there was a chill in the air, Edward arose from the floor and walked over to the fireplace i could feel his eyes looking at me as i gazed in to the glow of the fire he put his hand on my shoulder i was startled by his touch for i was deep in thought, on what to do about , i was confused and not sure what the kind would say on this matter .
Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:13 pm

As Edwards walks behinds her, keeps a hand on her shoulderMay be yes, His Majesty will be going to allows us for our reunion, now we shall wait for the right moment for proposing this officially and we mush have to be patience for what ever they decide. And now you don't have worry about things i hope everything will be all right *tells her back softly, gazing at fire as well, squeezes her shoulder a little and tickle on it, tilting my head*
*turns her head back to me holding her chin, combs her hair softly and slowly, blink my eyes sighing all will be fine with a small smile*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:10 pm

he turned my head ever so gently, i looked up from the fire and gazed in to his eyes. i could feel my heart racing and remembering that feeling of a love we once had . thou his words touch my heart there is a part of me that is still not sure and for this i cannot make any decisions.

Edward , i struggle with these feelings and your sincerity for it has been so long of a time
a time in which i know not of your love no longer and of you . what are the members of his majesty's kingdom to say ? more over what will his majesty say? No , No we must think very carefully on this matter and a reunion for there is much to consider once again.

i will not have my heart be given , in such as the king his majesty would allow. i ask you edward what would you have me do ? what would you have me say on such a matter as this ?. i need more time we need more time to think on this matter .

as i walked away from the fire in to the parlor i could hear Edward call out to me and stood by the window i paced back and fourth , i had tears running down my face my heart was breaking, i was confused i weaped at the side of the bed. i did not want him to see me this way .

i could hear him coming closer calling out my name Catherine, i could not answer once again he called out my name *Catherine where are you * i just sat and looked out the window i was frozen and the tears flowed down my face . again he called out he stopped at the doorway to the parlor . i wanted to send him away i was so conflicted on what to do .

Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:38 pm

*walks to the door and stood there calling her, after a while i heard her foot steps, takes deep breath turn my head up to the ceiling just like thinking to say something, holds the wall where the door is exactly locked, tries to see something but i can't see anything clearly as it was so dark and i'm going confused too*

Catherine???? my lady??? i could hear your foot steps please come forward.

still hears the foot steps pacing here and there, turns my head as a cold winds strikes us oftenly a little from the corner of the window and a small light can be seen through the window and i believe it was the moon shining and stars twinkling, gazes into the window for a moment*

Ever since i know you, i have you in my heart always,

*looks at her, waits for a while gazes the darkness in the room, leans on the wall and my head as well*
Thomas Seymour???

*in a weak and dead voice, looks down sad and depressed*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 am

Looking out the window of my chambers the moon was shinning and the stars twinkle like crown jewels. the tears ran down my cheeks as i tried so hard to compose myself and answer Edward .
he has his suspicions about Thomas Seymour and i don't know why. i have never given him just cause for al these year i have remained faithful to him in every way .

I answer him Edward my lord i am here in the parlor why do you call for me in that way what makes you say my lord Sir Thomas Seymour? . why, we are just friends and always have been.
why you know our families go back a many years.

I have always been Faithful to you i have never given you just cause think against me for such actions , why would you say and ask such a question my lord i am but a lady and a have always been a faithful wife to you and have never taken another man to my bed on my honor my lord.

I waited i could hear him breathing as he let out a sigh. i arose from the chair in the parlor and stood by the window the light of the moon was shinning through i became a silouette in the shadows of the night.
standing by the window wondering what Edward would say or do .

I called out to him and asked him again Edward my lord why do you think of me in such a manner ?
once again i got up and walked around by the window not really knowing what to do so i just waited for him to respond

Im sitting here think about the sumer party that has started and it is such a joyous time here at court i would really love to join in the party and all the others in the great hall. but alas it will have to wait as there are much more pressing matters at hand with Edward and myself .

I don t want to make a bad impression of his Majesty though Edward has only just arrived back at the palace .his majesty is oh so very happy . i dare not spoil it for him with such matters this is a happy occasion for one and all

I could hear the music in the distance and the sounds of laughter in the courtyard. his majesty always throws such a lovely party for all those here are court.
Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:39 pm

*My heart goes low, every breath i take it was like very hard to me, deep inhales and exhales flows out of my nose, i feel my throat going thirsty, swallows, as i feel tired too. unravels my head from the wall which is leaning on it, some thousand of things flowing out of my mind, don't understand what's going or what i'm i supposed to tell her.

looks down again takes a preparatory breath, as birds cries out side we can hear it clearly and a complete silence was kept for some time just like that, fire crackles and a buzz as fresh fierce air comes through the window strikes Catherine's dress

i tried to speak but my voice going down and its trembling, again looks down and i can here Catherine's walking steps thud on the floor here and there as she was often pacing and sitting

finally takes a long and deep breath a perfect inhale and exhale, still birds crying outside a simple and bright moon's light that's peeping through the window, thinks for a moment being silent,sighs*as i exhales out slowly*

looks at her but i can't see her as it was bit dark, blinks Catherine.. *my heart still beats strange and hard, i feel like some weight is over there on my heart*

I've never intended to mistook you nor mean to hurt you i know you well since long....... takes breath, inhales and exhales

i know you are loyal, faithful to me........and yes you are trustworthy i completely believe it...........*a small gap, as i think what i'm about to say and confuses a little..again takes preparatory breath, i hear of catherine nothing except her breath as she was now seated on the chair listening to me curiously and attentively

*looks at window to the light of the moon and the moon* I want to tell you something, hopes which makes you comfort.....*relieved exhale, fire crackles some where behind us*i accepted you as wife i had i wonderful days with you, you are the only one who i have in my entire life and no one else. I love my former wife and still i do, i want you to be happy that's it now I still accept and I'm very glad and i'm pleased to be with you, I'm not much happy since you left but acted like.

*looks down leaning my head on the wall again* i want you to tell me the truth, i'm pleased to know i beg you, because you are the most precious thing i've ever have in my life and the most trustworthy person ever i had And yes as every man in this world does have bodily desire. i will have desire and pleasure to make you love, every moment i missed you and yes i do have so much to make you love, to go to heavens, to go to clouds and cloud nine, to take fly in heaven with you right now right her, you can see the lust in my eyes which i stored, dreamed and bared it deep in my heart and my mind. you understand..........?*hard breaths*]

But the most important thing is your happiness, i knew you have never wanted to marry His Majesty King Henry but you was made to do so.

What does your heart tells you my sweet heart, do you have any other one in you heart? Do you have any other man you desired for? look my dear Catherine, you are my best friend as well. As i respected your wishes in the past as your husband please do me the favour to allow me to have them again. I do respect your wishes as a friend too *takes inhales and exhales hard, as i cannot stand much time, walks a bit front seated on the couch beside her chair as the fresh air from the window strikes us so cold*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:19 am

I listened with a whole and very heavy heart to Edwards plea . i am torn in so many ways for it has been such a long time that we have had a moment like this. what should one do. my heart can take another disappointment.

what do i think , ? is he telling me the truth , i wonder should i believe him and take him for his word
so much time has passed i wonder if i could trust him and how he will act towards me ?

I turn and look in his direction , and ask him Edward how can i trust you , how can i trust for what you say is true ? my heart is so confused i want to believe you but fear that you only say what my heart wants to hear and feel .

your words hurt me deeply i am but his majesty's faithful and humble servant and have no desire to marry his majesty or any other man, for i am your wife . i have no one in my heart . and how can i know that you will treat me kindly and not come short to anger as you once did ?

i get up and walk to across the room and sit on the bed i put my hand on the bed post and gaze out the window i sigh and feel the tear run down my cheek . i shiver for there is a chill in the room
i hear his words and i am so confused on what to think and what to say .

Edward i know you say you are my friend and that we are friends, but it has been a very long time
you want me to allow you this favour and let you in to my heart once more , how can come to do this and how can come to be you wife in every way in sharing your bed and my body with you .

i stopped and waited for his answer i could hear his sighs, and i could hear him arise from the sofa and come towards the bed i i could not look my heart was breaking .

as he starts to walk toward me and approached the bed he asked me if he could have permission to sit beside me on the bed and talk perhaps to comfort me in some small way , again he asked me *may i have your permission to sit beside you my lady Catherine? *

i waited and the responded yes you may sit . my lord

with that i waited for him to hear what more he had to say .
Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:48 pm

*takes a deep breath, after some courage, sits beside her, dares not to look at her, looks down sad sitting on bed, i keep silence for some time. Even' i got confused and feels like some thing that weights on my brain* I'm neither dishonouring you nor will i.

*my heart beat raises and going fast like a flying eagle* I think i want you to get me something to drink.*takes a deep breath, but still my words getting some struck in my throat, i can hear my heart beat through my hears not with sense, that's how its beating*

*turns to her, looks her*You look more beautiful today Catherine *pleases her slowly*
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:13 am

i sit here listening to Edward and i can not make much sense of what he says . i have no feelings
for him and it is with a very heavy heart that i must ask him for a divorce .

i turned to him and said , Edward it is with sadness that i must ask you for a divorce as i do not have any feelings for you any longer his majesty and his grace have given there permission on this great matter .
our marriage will end today i am sorry i wish you all the best

i waited for his reply
Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:52 pm

*as i sit beside her, with a pale dull face, firstly confuses what she is saying, after a couples of minutes i look at her, My heart is breaking as she says this, lean my head resting on the right hand, as my forehead rests on my hand closing my eyes, its all like shocking for me. Takes a deep breath*

i will agree for what ever you wishes. *looks down sad, i cannot face this moment its very hard for me to accept it but i have no choice. Takes a deep breath keep silence, tears flows out of my eyes though the cheeks.

waits for her to tell something.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:43 am

I am sad for him , but this is the best for both of us . i arise form the bed and begin walking to the door

Edward, i wish you all the best to find another love . god bless you now and always . now i must go and do take good care Edward

i stand at the door take a deep breath open the door and walk through closing the door behind me

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Borough's Bedroom   Edward Borough's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Borough's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1