The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Gardens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Charles Brandon on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:22 pm

walking around the gardens on the warm spring day, wondering how it is going on at court
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:17 pm

As I walk around with Catherine as I had her hand I smile down to her and I talk with her Catherine, I wish to speak with you. as I kneel down to her I look at her and smile you do know that am your mother as I wait for her to reply she turns around then turns back to me yes, as I look at her then why did you call me Mary yesterday and your nanny mummy she looks confused am sorry mummy I do not mean to I smile do not worry my love I be here from now onwards and I hug her
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 pm

George had seen Mary was in Rose Gardens while he was getting off his horse. As soon as he got off his horse, he ran to the gardens to see Mary and little Catherine. He gave his suitcases to servants, began to run toward Mary and Catherine.

"Hey!"

George remembered their childhood memories. They've grown up in this castle. Their childhood was over playing games in this castle. He hugged Mary with these feelings. He took Mary into his arms, turned her around himself just like a little girl. He laughed as soon as he left Mary. Kissed her forehead.

"Oh, sister! I missed you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:28 pm

As am picked up by p George I smile and Catherine laughs brother I have missed you as I nod to the nanny to take Catherine how are you brother?
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 pm

George kissed Catarina's cheeks before she left. Then he turned to Mary smiling.

"Very well. What about you, Mary? Is everything all right?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 pm

no, yesterday Catherine called me mummy and the nanny mummy which as hurt me, I do not know if she understands or not Sir Thomas Wyatt said it will take time for her to get used to me again, I look at him with hurt in my eyes
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:10 pm

George shook his head, pulled Mary to herself, kissed her on her forehead.

"You're a great mother. She will understand this. Just keep giving her your love. Don't get mad at her. "

Then he moved back, looked at Mary with confused eyes.

"Where is Thomas Wyatt?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:16 pm

he is at court of course I have invited him here I say with a mischief in my eyes do you think it is too early for me to be in love, of course no one can replace William
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:24 pm

A young squire raced into the garden "My Lady Mary, a letter from her Grace the Duchess of Lancaster; Jane Bassett."he gave her the letter then turned and left.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:25 pm

George was shocked.

"Wait..what?"

George gulped down looking at her eyes seriously.

"You're telling me that you're in love with Thomas Wyatt?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Giggles itbis too early to say that I also do not know his feelings towards me, but we have kissed. smiles i am concerned for his sister as I get the letter I put it in my pocket to read later so I may reply
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:37 pm

George gulped down.

"Mary, i am your brother. How could you tell me that you invited a man to our own house and kissed with him?"

He took a deep breath

"Whatever happened, i don't want you to get upset. Isn't he in love with Anne?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 pm

brother you have got me wrong we kissed at Whitehall, I have invited him here as he got two children and I thought it would give Catherine someone to play with. No he has never been in love with Anne as she refused him. He has a good heart. Why did you not tell me about your child Olympe
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:30 pm

As I make my way back to the palace slowly feeling a pain cross my back as tears fall I reach the rose garden as I sit on the bench as I catch my breath feeling a sharp pain in my arm, feeling alone
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:00 pm

As I walk around the gardens enjoying being home for once
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:13 pm

George walked to the rose gardens after he got sure there was nobody in there. He got rid of his black cloak and countinued walking toward frequent roses. When he was finally sure about he reached a lonely place, he bent over to the soil, grubbed it fastly. He was feeling the sweat falling from his forehead but did not care at all. After he was sure that he got the sufficient depth, he stopped. He took Arthur's body from the basket. George was crying when he placed Arthur's body into the pit. He slowly began murmuring "
God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.
I pray in hope for my family,
relatives and friends,
and for all the dead known to You alone.

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.

Amen.
George was still sobbing while he was throwing the soil on his son's body. He slowly stood up. He looked at the rising sun, looked at happy people. These all was so meaningless. This is the second time George's lost his child and now he was feeling no desire to live in. He'd lost everything he had. He took a deep breath before he decided to go his own chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Gardens   Rose Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Gardens
Page 1 of 1