HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Summer Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Anne sat down next to her mistress. She had been trying to close a very hard chapter of her life. Instead she smiled sipping some water. "I have been behaving myself. It's not that I am shy it's just takes me awhile to warm to people." She answered honestly.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Isabelle wrapped Anne's shoulders with her arm gently. She smiled

Oh I know that, ma petite. I like you just like you are..

She said smiling and she turned her eyes towards Diane
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:49 am

I arrive to the party wearing a white dress with blue silk wrapped around my waist. I look around the room to see if there is anyone worth talking to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:53 am

Angelique came to the party dressed in a red satin dress.
  It enhanced the colour of her hair and she felt very confident
 Wearing it. She took a goblet of wine to add some colour to her
 Cheeks. Angelique went over to the window, pulling back the    drapes. It was turning to night and she looked for the first    glimpse of the stars to appear.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:17 am

I saw a woman by the window and thought it would be a good idea to talk to her."Pardon me, mademoiselle. I hope I'm not bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Angelique heard the voice of a very sweet and young girl.
 Gracefully she turned her head showing the young lady
 A warm smile. Not at all my name is
Angelique. I was in hope that my husband would appear
But C'est la vie.
Angelique was having a hard time
Trying to figure out her husband. His behaviour since her
Return was not the usual. My what a
Pretty blue sash you have around you're dress.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:20 pm

"Merci." I look at the sash around my waist "it's nothing fancy like other women wear." She then talks about her husband "Men can be difficult to understand. What is your husband like?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Angelique thought about her question.Her husband was her world and she Loved him a lot. He is tall, dark and handsome with a smouldering look. Angelique giggled whenever She thought of him. Oh I wouldn't worry to much about the courtly fashion. To me it is the person inside that counts. She said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:32 pm

"He sounds like the right type for you." I smile as I tuck a stray strand of hair behind my ear "May I ask what class he is?" I presume he is the same rank as her. She could be a Countess, Baroness or a lady in waiting.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Why yes I have been thank you. It's a bit lonely what with my grandfarther and grandmother ate on their royal tour. I sighed taking in the evening air. Any way tell me about your life before coming to court.[/quote]

I smile and blush slightly my life was much different and there really is not much to tell and I am very much happier here in court, everyone has been so kind.

I raise my glass a toast your Highness to your good health and happiness I take a sip
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Juliette Dupont wrote:
"He sounds like the right type for you." I smile as I tuck a stray strand of hair behind my ear "May I ask what class he is?" I presume he is the same rank as her. She could be a Countess, Baroness or a lady in waiting.

Angelique blushed such a lovely compliment to hear from somebody who we didn't know. He is my brave solider and a fine one too. I never used to have the rank that I do now dear. I used to be as common as the rest of us. Angelique didn't want people to feel intimidated by her rank. After all it could easily be taken away.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:36 pm

"Having a loving soldier is better than a rich and unloving man of high rank." My aunt once told me that a true woman doesn't care about the rank of the man she loves "any children?"
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:22 am

Brigitte Rousselot wrote:
Why yes I have been thank you. It's a bit lonely what with my grandfarther and grandmother ate on their royal tour. I sighed taking in the evening air. Any way tell me about your life before coming to court.

I smile and blush slightly my life was much different and there really is not much to tell and I am very much happier here in court, everyone has been so kind.

I raise my glass a toast your Highness to your good health and happiness I take a sip [/quote]

"People at court think that my life must be fantastic, but once you get lavished with gifts it all gets rather boring. Like their is no sentiment in it." I let my fan hang of my hand pulling my shawl over my shoulders. I didn't toast to myself as that would seem big headed. "Thank you for your little display of loyalty. Tell me how does the queen my maternal grandmother."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Juliette Dupont wrote:
"Having a loving soldier is better than a rich and unloving man of high rank." My aunt once told me that a true woman doesn't care about the rank of the man she loves "any children?"

Angelique liked talking to this young girl. Although young for her age she understood the truth about love. You speak as if you to have experienced the truth of love. Ah children! That was something Angelique craved for the most especially with her husband. We are working on it, but I want to enjoys the delight of marriage that little longer. Is their anyone who makes you happy.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:38 pm

"I have received a letter from my youngest sister that she heard my Papa speaking to my mother about arranging another marriage." I refuse to believe her but, I wish not to disappoint my family "In other words, no."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:02 am

Angelique frowned sipping on her water as she wanted to have children with her husband. You will know when you are in love Juliette. My family accepted my Christophe and that wasn't arranged. So far I have been lucky as he has taken no mistress. Her hand gripped around the goblet. No one had seen her bad temper just yet. But this man your family want you to marry do you know anything about him. As that is what I would do gather up all the information I could.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:17 am

"Not really. I think she said that he has a useful talent." My family has money and Papa wants me to marry someone that has or can earn a bit more money "I figured she is saying that he is a musician or a painter of some sort. I want to find a husband on my own but, I don't want to go against my father's wishes." I said as I take a goblet of wine from a servant offering beverages
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:00 pm

"People at court think that my life must be fantastic, but once you get lavished with gifts it all gets rather boring. Like their is no sentiment in it." I let my fan hang of my hand pulling my shawl over my shoulders. I didn't toast to myself as that would seem big headed. "Thank you for your little display of loyalty. Tell me how does the queen my maternal grandmother."[/quote]

Her Majesty is quiet well, she speaks fondly of you I smile thinking how different the Princess is to Queen Claude, Your Grandparents will be joining us shortly and once again you have done them proud with the celebrations
Back to top Go down
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Isabelle De Guise wrote:

"Although I can be nasty just like any other person." Anne took another drink her eyes going from one to another. Anne looked at her mistress a bit nervously as she was about to approach lady Diane with a question. "Lady Diane, have you ever been traveling say... to Bavaria."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Juliette Dupont wrote:
"Not really. I think she said that he has a useful talent." My family has money and Papa wants me to marry someone that has or can earn a bit more money "I figured she is saying that he is a musician or a painter of some sort. I want to find a husband on my own but, I don't want to go against my father's wishes." I said as I take a goblet of wine from a servant offering beverages

Angelique sympathetically placed a hand on her arm, noticing the amount of goblets she had taken. She gently sat Juliette down on a French divan. I could give you some money to give to your father enough to by some time for you to find yourself.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:25 pm

"That could work. Are sure about the money?" I pray to God that the money will change Papa's mind about arranging the marriage and let me find a gentleman for myself.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly wrote:
Isabelle De Guise wrote:

"Although I can be nasty just like any other person." Anne took another drink her eyes going from one to another. Anne looked at her mistress a bit nervously as she was about to approach lady Diane with a question. "Lady Diane, have you ever been traveling say... to Bavaria."

Isabelle was looking around Hall but she glanced secretely at Anne as she mentioned Bavaria. She remembered when she talked to her about her affair with a noble, bavarian man. She smiled and turned her eyes towards Diane again
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Juliette Dupont wrote:
"That could work. Are sure about the money?" I pray to God that the money will change Papa's mind about arranging the marriage and let me find a gentleman for myself.

Angelique nodded placing a gentle hand on hers.Yes I am sure how much does your father seek.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:48 pm

"Maybe a handful or two of gold coins." I didn't want to take too much of the Mademoiselle's money
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly wrote:
Isabelle De Guise wrote:

Isabelle was looking around Hall but she glanced secretely at Anne as she mentioned Bavaria. She remembered when she talked to her about her affair with a noble, bavarian man. She smiled and turned her eyes towards Diane again

Most people thought that I had travelled far but I only travelled in France. It seemed apparent that Anne was a lady on a mission of some sort. My Father has done some business with a French man who trades over their. They live on cabbage and fish, some even smell of it so they say. It's a lovely country maybe you should visit if that's what you want. I looked at Isabelle I knew nothing else of that land only what my Father knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   

Back to top Go down

Summer Party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next