HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Summer Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:32 am

Isabelle smiled looking back at Diane

Oh travelling is so exciting, Your Grace. And you must know many interesting stories that you learned during your journeys. I would have liked travelling around Europe too..but after my husband's death I choosed to stay in France..
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:49 am

Juliette Dupont wrote:
"Maybe a handful or two of gold coins." I didn't want to take too much of the Mademoiselle's money

Angelique had to think about the right sum to satisfy Juliette's father. I think a handful shall suffice for now. Do you know what he intends to spend it on. If some freedom could help young Juliette then it was money worth spent. In her lifetime Angelique had been both poor and rich. She knew what it was like either side of the pond.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:52 pm

"For me and my sister's dowry." Papa had given Danielle's husband their dowry but, he owes her husband a bit more "He will probably also pay off his debt with my older sister's husband and his family."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Isabelle De Guise wrote:
Isabelle smiled looking back at Diane

Oh travelling is so exciting, Your Grace. And you must know many interesting stories that you learned during your journeys. I would have liked travelling around Europe too..but after my husband's death I choosed to stay in France..

I felt like I was intruding on some information about Bavaria I tried to lighten the mood. Have you ever thought about going to Bavaria yourself Anne? Maybe the answer you are looking for is their. I am sorry to hear about your husband Isabelle, I hope that it was a happy marriage. I tried to smile but it felt like I was intruding on something secret perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:29 am

Isabelle looked indulgently at Anne and smiled at Diane

Oh everyone knows that I'm a widow..so don't be ashamed to ask, Your Grace. It was an happy marriage, yes. Even if he was much older than me..

She answered kindly, and appreciating her advice to Anne about Bavaria
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Still it must be hard for you. I believe that everyone deserves happiness in whatever comfort they choose. I wrapped my shawl around my shoulders, arranging my brown hairs. Although I have learnt that if you form some bond with a royal, then the other ladies at court can be catty. Why must us female always take the blame.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:14 am

Isabelle sighed

That's our destiny, I guess. We're blamed even if we fall in love, while men are not. This is not fair, indeed. But I feel lucky, Your Grace. I have always been treated with respect by my husband and by the royal family..

She answered smiling
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Brigitte Rousselot wrote:

"People at court think that my life must be fantastic, but once you get lavished with gifts it all gets rather boring. Like their is no sentiment in it." I let my fan hang of my hand pulling my shawl over my shoulders. I didn't toast to myself as that would seem big headed. "Thank you for your little display of loyalty. Tell me how does the queen my maternal grandmother."

Her Majesty is quiet well, she speaks fondly of you I smile thinking how different the Princess is to Queen Claude, Your Grandparents will be joining us shortly and once again you have done them proud with the celebrations
[/quote]

No one ever seemed to praise me on the works that I did I truly felt humbled to hear this. "It is the kingdom of my grandfathers but I like to think that people can come to me and I will always help out to the best of my ability." I was enjoying muchly this girls company she was far from boring.
Back to top Go down
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:00 am

"Travel to Bavaria!" Anne spat out a bit to loudly. The idea was tempting too tempting. Anne cast her eyes at them both taking a rather indulgent sip of her drink. "I could never leave my mistress! Well... I could but I would want her to come along with me I have no secrets from her." Anne gently patted her hand on Isabelle's her smile growing from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:25 am

Isabelle smiled sweetly at Anne

Oh don't worry, my dear. If you wish to go to Bavaria..you can. I'll miss you..but I also know how important is for you. Just..come back quickly to me if you'll devide to go..

She winked
Back to top Go down
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Anne gave her mistress and deep frown. She didn't want to travel any where without her. "If I wanted to go to Bavaria I would want you to come with me. It would be far less boring and more the fun.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:06 am

No one ever seemed to praise me on the works that I did I truly felt humbled to hear this. "It is the kingdom of my grandfathers but I like to think that people can come to me and I will always help out to the best of my ability." I was enjoying muchly this girls company she was far from boring.[/quote]

And that is why your Highness the people love you like they do

I sip my wine and lower my voice to a whisper

I often hear people say when I am in the town and even in Court they say you are not like the other members of the Royal house but you have this air and charm that makes you more approachable and human I smile aware of a blush coming to my cheeks as I wonder if I have said to much
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:14 am

Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly wrote:
Anne gave her mistress and deep frown. She didn't want to travel any where without her. "If I wanted to go to Bavaria I would want you to come with me. It would be far less boring and more the fun.

isabelle smiled, touched by her words

Oh petite Anne! You're so adorable. I would come with you gladly. I would never leave you alone..

Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Summer had come and the rooms at Versailles palace were stifling hot. Dressed in delicate white fabric I sat myself by an open window letting the few breezes of wind we have wrapped around my skin. My eye's searched the room for Isabella a trustworthy friend here.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Life was starting to become isolated at the French court Angelique had not even seen her husband for over a year! In the darkest of times she had wanted to ship the shore to England in hopes that the English king would divorce them as they had gotten married in his kingdom. Thoughts of marriage reminded me of a dear friend of mine, Juliette who needed to marry to help her family out back at home. Entering the party an orchestra of sweet music filled the room and surrounding gardens transpiring all into a different world.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:09 pm

Diane de Poitiers wrote:
Summer had come and the rooms at Versailles palace were stifling hot. Dressed in delicate white fabric I sat myself by an open window letting the few breezes of wind we have wrapped around my skin. My eye's searched the room for Isabella a trustworthy friend here.

Isabelle decided to join the Summer party to escape to warm and boredom. The court was very silent recently. Maybe a party could make her more active and joyful. She looked around to see a familiar face when she noticed Diane. She walked towards her holding a cup of white wine in her hands

Diane! Ma chère! I missed you. Let me look at you..you're beautiful, as always. How are you?

She asked before kissing softly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Italy

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:30 am

Daenerys arrived at the summer party in france, feeling tired after the long trip from italy to france she walks to a chair and sits on the chair and looks around the party
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Francoise receives a message that her mother has arrived back at Versailles as a dutiful daughter;; she hurries to greet her Maman only to stop and curtsy to the nobles that cluster the halls with hopes that the king will hear their pleas and causes.
Back to top Go down
Jeanne d'Angoulême
Countess of Bar-sur-Seine-Dame de Givry

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Jeanne being the illegitimate half sister to the King of France had arrived to spend time with her family, most importantly her beautiful daughter Francoise, adjusting her gown from its current state as she rode in her carriage, brushing it off she finally entered the palace eagerly looking around, she didn't think much has changed within those walls since she left but she was happy to be home. Once she spotted her daughter she smiled brightly "my daughter come, Come give your mother a hug, how I've missed you so" she smiled holding out her arms to embrace her daughter, knowing they've been parted for a while.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:19 pm

I arrive at the summer party and see lots of people and then i see Jean.

I approach her

"Greetings my lady Jean how are you?
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:21 pm

I see others at the party and i speak to many.

"Welcome to Versailles" i say to them all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   

Back to top Go down

Summer Party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3