The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Blount's Chambers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

Elizabeth Blount's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elizabeth sat in her quiet chambers, the fire burning steadily across the room. She was braiding her long blonde hair as she listened to the hustle and bustle outside of her room.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Jenny Howard entered the room.
"Hello my lady" she says with a curtie. "How are you today. I was wondering if you would like to joy me and my friends on todays activities?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:02 am

Elizabeth decided to stay within her bed chamber, locked inside a good book in front of the warm fire. She hoped she wasn't needed at court so that she could just enjoy some time for herself.

Picking up the book from the mantle, she grabs her soft blanket from her bed and cozies up on the chair. She then allows the book to take her away into another world.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Ursula Knocked on lady Elizabeth's door " Elizabeth are you here? " she waited by the door for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 11:53 pm

I decide to put my book down having not heard the knock at the door i get up and cross the room to my desk. i sit down and write a letter to my son.

"dearest Henry fitzroy, i hope you have been well. i would like to see you soon. please come visit soon. love always, your mom Bessie"

i then send it out to my son via a servant and go sit back by the fireplace waiting
Back to top Go down
Henry Fitzroy
Duke of Richmond
Henry Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 4:11 am

A letter had been sent from my mother as soon as I heard she wanted to she me I went to her. "My lady mother you wished to see me;" I stood at the entrance to my mother's chamber my physique blocking the door.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 8:29 am

i smile at the sight of my son and i go to him.
I have missed you and wanted to see how you are. how is your wife? is the king still treating you well?

Last edited by Elizabeth Blount on Sun May 28, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speech is not colored)
Back to top Go down
Henry Fitzroy
Duke of Richmond
Henry Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:57 am

"My wife?" I looked at my mother in utter confusion. Was there plans for me to be married off and no one had informed me of them. This was the exact reason why I did not like to remain in England. "I have not seen my father for a very long time. How he treats Catherine Aragon has not escaped my mind. While lady Anne holds my father's favor I shall stay far away."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 1:08 am

oh sorry i had thought you were (read old posts)
Back to top Go down
Henry Fitzroy
Duke of Richmond
Henry Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:11 pm

"What about you my lady mother," Henry found an empty stall and took a seat upon it. "How are you feeling being back here,"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 2:02 am

to be honest i only came to see you as ive missed you terribly as does your sister, my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Henry Fitzroy
Duke of Richmond
Henry Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Henry knew that being here was making him a very miserable lad.  "I am not so happy here mother I would much rather be with you two, Thus far I am the only son the King has sired yet I am not treated as a king's son, Even Cromwell is rising higher than I am and he does not have royal blood like I know I would rather be with you my lady mother,"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:19 pm

I would prefer you home with me as youre my only son and i love you very much. only reason youre here is because the king ordered you to be here. if we can id sneak you out of here and home with me where you belong. Just you, me, and Lizzie.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 2:57 am

*looks sad as i realize you have left the hallway to my room*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 11:28 pm

-gets up and exits my room and heads to the garden to take a walk as ive always loved the roses in the summertime.-
Back to top Go down
Henry Fitzroy
Duke of Richmond
Henry Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Elizabeth Blount wrote:
I would prefer you home with me as youre my only son and i love you very much. only reason youre here is because the king ordered you to be here. if we can id sneak you out of here and home with me where you belong. Just you, me, and Lizzie.

Henry felt conflicted by the orders that were thrust upon him from birth and the loyalty to his mother. "And are you living a comfortable life lady mother? Are you well cared for."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 11:35 pm

Yes i am my son.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:09 pm

ive missed you terribly. i get up and hug my son.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:57 am

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:58 am

sorry but this video is one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:00 pm

I sit down and frown as my son has not came to visit me in over a month and i miss him terribly and wonders if duties at the castle and court keep him busy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:54 pm

Sits by fireplace and reads a book
Back to top Go down
Henry Fitzroy
Duke of Richmond
Henry Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Elizabeth Blount wrote:
Yes i am my son.

Henry was glad to hear this. Perhaps my lady mother you would like to go and explore the gardens with me.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 5:57 am

yes i would my son. *gets up and walks to the gardens with you as i smile up at you as you take after your father in height*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Blount
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Blount

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 10:09 am

*sighs* as i miss my son. i think quietly as hes not only his majestys greatest achievement hes also mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Blount's Chambers   Elizabeth Blount's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Blount's Chambers
Page 1 of 1