The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
+9
Elizabeth Crawley
William Stafford
Thomas Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Great Hall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:26 pm

If he wants you despite you having a child by another man other than him, he will love you when you are big and large. At least you will have someone there the whole step of the way, showering youwith love. I get to be all alone but such my luck.
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:13 am

I go into the great hall the morning after my lady's miscarriage. I will visit her after breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:57 am

I open the door to see Lady Francis good day Lady Francis how is her highness looking at her worriedly
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:17 am

I stand and curtsey,"Lady Mary."

I then sit back down to my breakfast again,"Her Highness is well as can be expected. I plan to visit her after my meal."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:23 am

Smiles i do hope she is well, am sorry if I have come over rude towards you it has been a little mad here for the past few weeks, sometimes I wish i could go back to Whitehall
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am

I smile and sip on my tea,"Yes, this country life as a lady is unusual for me too."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:28 am

on e this baby is born then I can find a governess I can trust hopefully then I can return to my lady-in-waiting duties and visit here as much as I can, being away from William and Catherine going to be hard but then my sister does need me as well. I shall visit her highness later today
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 am

"Do you not wish to stay and supervise your children?"I ask.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 am

i would love to but my family needs are more important at the moment and they will not let me I say sadly
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:38 am

I nod,"Perhaps one day you will achieve this desire."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:19 pm

I would like that I just wish Anne would invite Catherine to court she is her niece. I hope time will come when she realise she no threat to her but who knows but at the moment am happy to be here with her and William at least I can watch her grow I say looking at her warmly
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:23 pm

"I am glad,"I say and dab the corners of my rose lips with a handkerchief,"I had better get about my business. Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:30 pm

no thank you, good day Lady Francis I sit there in silence and decides to go and visit the chapel to prepare for the service
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:16 pm

As we walk in to the grand hall knowing we are alone do you want a drink? I say smiling to her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Yes please. I would love to get right royally drunk but I shouldnt. I sit down at the table with Mary. I sigh deeply, unsure of what to think....
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:47 pm

As I pour two glasses I sit next to her yes I wish I could get drunk but I got to make sure this baby comes to no harm
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:52 pm

I will not get drunk as it will not mask the anger and pain I feel. I take a sip. Oh what I wanted to tell you was that after much legal wrangling, I am giving you have of my 100,000 yearly income to help with your children. Its the least I can do for you being so kind to me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Goes white i do not know what to say, but thank you, thank you gets up and hugs her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:03 pm

You are most welcome. Believe it or not, my father the King of Italy, insisted upon it. I hug her in return...
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Smiles i can not ever thank you enough wait till I tell William, I would wish more then anything to be his child some times I wish I had never met him he promised me he changed Cesare but I do not think he has nor will he am sorry for the pain he has caused you
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:09 pm

I sigh, He is in the past. I need to look forward to the future and whatever the future may bring.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:11 pm

yes at least I have William who loves me and my children, I just miss him a lot
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:14 pm

I am sure he will be back soon. He seems to be quite busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:16 pm

yes he trying to get much money as he can so we can get a farm but no one knows, once I get back to court I will help him
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:20 pm

I can only smile, Marry him now then mary so your child isnt deemed illegitimate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next