The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas and Joan's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Thomas and Joan's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Cardinal Thomas Wolsey on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Joan wakes up..open her eyes and miles because she know her beloved Thomas is there around, searches for him with her hand 'my lovely Thomas wheere are you ?'
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 am

Wolsey sits on the bench at the foot end of the bed, still in his nightgown.
He wakes up from his thoughts as he hears Joan´s voice. He turns around and his hand finds hers.
´Joan, good morning my love, have you slept well... or did I make you wake up?
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:39 pm

*smiles at him happyly* oh my sweet angel Thomas, ofcourse I slept well in yuor company, I'm the happiest woman in this world when I'm wth you, you didnt wake me up *smiles and kisses your hand* and how did you sleep my angel? *looks tenderly into his eyes*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Wolsey smiles warmly at her and wants to stand up. He frowns as he notices he stands up with difficulty, due to the cold in the room probably.
He sits on the edge of the bed, close to Joan and bends over to her to kiss her softly.
´I slept well, my love, though I woke up early and couldn´t sleep anymore. I sat on the bench to make sure I wouldn´t awake you, you were sleeping like an angel.´ He caress her long soft hair tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:02 pm

oh my earest angel *feels your skin* you're so cold, please come here and cuddle with me again in the bed *kissing yu*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 pm

He shivers and smiles widely at her.
'Ahh... I should get up now and attend Mass before the working day starts... well, just for a moment perhaps.' He steps into the bed and keeps her close, enjoying her warm presence.
'I wish I could spend the whole day with you... just once, my love' he sigh and kisses her head, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 pm

*hugs him tightely as she kisses his cheeks* I wish the same my darling but you already give me a lot, you let me stay here and thats all I need
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:53 am

He put softly a finger against her lips.
´... because I love you Joan and need you here. I let you go once and I still regret my decision then, I broke up our family for... what?' he sigh and looks at her with pain in his eyes.
'I didn't deserve you came back to me... though you made me the most happiest man the day you arrived back to me and declared you would never leave me again no matter what I should say or do.' he smiles tenderly at her.
'I only hope you still mean that, even though I have so little time for you.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 pm

*I silent you now with a kiss* listen to me my dearest Thomas, we're living now, this present is what I want for us, I dont think about that other man, you're the only one that I want, forever, I love you and I'm so happy because we're together again, we have a wonderful chance to live our love *I kiss you once again* I love you Thomas Wolsey, lets dont think about past, let's live our love happyly
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:24 pm

He sigh in relief and closes his eyes when she kisses him.
'You are right - again - my love, we live here and now and I love you and every minute we are together.'
He kisses her back and holds her tight, for a moment free from all his sorrows.
'I feel so good when I'm with you, you make me forget... everything else!' he strokes her hair while he kisses her with more passion.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 pm

*I smile and kiss you more passionately while I hugs you tight and closer* my love what things have you got to do today? can I hel you with something? *I stroke your hair softly while I look deepley and tenderly into yuor beautiful eyes*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:47 pm

He kisses her warm and soft lips and looks into her beautiful and sweet eyes, smiling weakly.
'My darling, first I attend Mass as usual and then I go to my reception room to meet people who want something from me or better said from the King... in the afternoon I have a meeting with the King himself and meanwhile ... I try once more to speak to Campeggio!' he ends a little annoyed.

He looks at her precious face.
'I will come here and have lunch with you, my love, at least I do my best, I can't promise you...' he kisses her again and caress her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:26 pm

*I smile and nod* is ok my love dont worry, I understand you've got lots of things to do, dont worry for me, I'll be always here waiting for you ... but I dont want to be pesimist but Campeggio will never yield love
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 pm

He smiles and pulls her toward him and holds her close against his chest.
'You are so understanding, my love, it's one of the things I love about you...' he kisses her hair.
'... and you are right about Campeggio I guess... he refuses to see me from fear and hides in his room. His son tells me every time again that he is not feeling well or other excuses. '

He sigh while stroking her arm gently.
'... but this time he will not escape me, I have to talk with him now the Pope has fallen ill and even may die!' he speaks with horror and sadness in his voice and he put his head softly on hers.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 pm

oh my love I know the king is too exigent but you worry too much, please never forget what I told you one night, try to keep alive *I kiss you deepely while I srtoke your hair*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm

He closes his eyes and frowns while she speaks, remembering the moment when she told him that she was worried because he worked too hard.
'I want to stay alive... and you make me feel alive, my love! With you by my side, I can handle everything...' he kisses her long and tender, enjoying her warm softness.
'... like I said then, what am I supposed to do? The King still trusts me to solve all his problems as I've always done, though I fear his expectations of me in his Great Matter are too high... but I can't tell him that!' He looks in her sweet and wise eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 am

*kisses his forehead tenderly* oh my love I know, the king is so crazy sometimes, he behaves like a stubborn child, but you have to understand taht you're a man, a wonderful one, but always a man, who doesnt need to be perfect *I kiss you once more*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:28 pm

He looks in her lovingly eyes and chuckles, in spite of all his concerns she always illuminates his mind and he tickles her to tease her, feeling comforted and loved.
'What do you say my lady... I am not perfect? I always thought it's why you love me! Meanwhile I think you are perfect! Pfff... so now I find out I am only a man, wonderful, perhaps... but not perfect!'

Looking supposedly angry at her he starts to laugh happily and rolls over her, merry frolicking untill at last she lies on her back and he hangs over her.
'Well, let's see who is perfect here...' he smiles tenderly at her, bends his head and kisses her forehead, her eyes, her nose and her lips softly and gradually with more passion.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:11 pm

*she starts to laugh happily and says* please no more tickles *laughing more and more becuse sge loves him when tickles her* yes I love you , for lots of reasons my dear *laughs more and when she's over his warm and strong body she tickles him* I'm perfect at tickling now *enjoys his warm and lovengly kisses all over her face and kisses his lips with all her love, more passionately each time while she rubs his cheeks*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:29 pm

With each kiss he feels his excitement increasing and his hands caress her hair, her shoulders and wander about her soft body. He keeps his eyes closed and lays his head on her breasts, trying to cool off.
'Ahh... just tell me, my love, what is your secret? You enchant me, every time again.'

He lifts his head and winks. 'You are lucky that I have to go in a few moments... but I will love you when I return tonight, I promiss you I won't be late, my angel!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:14 am

she laughs while she kisses his neck and his chest..oh well dear Thomas I'll prepare something for you to eat and I'll be waiting for you, also our bedroom and bed and *laughs again tickling him*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:46 pm

... When he finally returns it is far past dinner time, almost midnight and he sighs deeply when he enters, noticing that Joan has fallen asleep on the couch.
He moves silently and sits down on the edge of the couch, looking at her sweet face for a while before he bends over to kiss her softly on her cheek. She feels cold and he takes a blanket from a chair to cover her tenderly.
Then he sits next to her again, deep in thoughts, meanwhile staring at her lovely face and he genftly put his hand over hers.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:21 pm

*I had fallen asleep waiting for my beloved, I'd prepared the dinner but he didnt come on time, I understand he has lots of chores and I dont mind, I only want to see him happy, I dream he's beside me and he puts hsi hands over mine, I hold yurs tightely and suddenly I wake up with a big smile* oh my angel you're here Smile how was your day? *I hug you tightely *
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm

He smiles apologizing when she wakes up, knowing very well she has every reason to be angry with him because he was late again.
He kisses her softly and holds her in his arms.
' My love, I am so sorry... I have not noticed the time, there were so many matters to be handled, but I sent you a message, I hope you got it in time? ' He sigh.
' I had a... strange day, my love, I hope yours was better.' he kisses her again, happy to be at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan's bedroom   Thomas and Joan's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas and Joan's bedroom
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next