The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas

Go down 
+22
Anne Bassett
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Cromwell
Catherine Parr
Mary Boleyn
Elizabeth Poésy
Mark Smeaton
Brooke Fairchild
Autumn Dawn Marcoux
Sabrina Howard
Elizabeth Patmore
Alexandrina Duarte
Juana of Aragon
Louis Castillon
Mary Sheldon
Jane Parker
Viola Lancaster
Margaret More
Dorothy Seymour
Margery Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Anne Boleyn
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

Christmas  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Alexandrina walked into the room and she was new to court. She was born in Portugal to Bartolomeu Duarte Marquis of Fronteira and Beatriz Coelho Marquess of Chaves. She wasn't sure how the English court would act to her. She looked around she walked up to the king and curtsies to him."I am  Alexandrina Duarte Marquess of Fronteira from Portugal." She said softly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:39 pm

It had been some days since I had arrived in court, I had expected more. What I did expect I cannot say; but, I found myself in the days following my arrival doing much that I had done at home. Needlework, reading, looking out my window...

I did not much feel like going to the party alone but I forced myself to lace up the finest gown I had with me. A fitted bodice of golden floral damask with a long, flowing skirt. I fiddled with a loose piece of hair at my neck as I walked into the hall. It was larger than any party I had witness-I saw the king. The King!

I smiled to myself, feeling rather out of place. I took a goblet of wine and glanced around, looking for someone I may at least talk to...

Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Margaret More wrote:
Margaret heard her name being called and looked in the direction of the voice. She was very glad to see that it was Viola they hadn't seen each other in months.

'Viola! How glad I am to see you it has been so long. You look very classy as always.'

Margaret saw a servant going by with wine. She stopped him handing one to Viola with a gleeful smile.

Viola took the offering goblet and sipped it, feeling the sweet wine all the way down to her stomach. It has been way to long if you ask me. How have you been Margaret, well I hope? She said, her eyes expressing warmth.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Henry nodded after hearing Castillon's words. He was still looking at Anne dancing with her ladies. Then he turned towards the Ambassador again

What about Lady Anne?

Back to top Go down
Alexandrina Duarte
Marquis of Lancaster
Alexandrina Duarte

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:51 pm

She slowly started to back up thinking he did not hear her.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 1:16 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
Margery rolled her eyes at Mary. She wondered if Anne knew that her own cousin had spent some time with the king.

Dorothy, where have you been I have missed you. Have you heard from any of our other siblings.

"Well, I have been seeing the Gentleman that seems to have an interest with me." Dorothy smiles as she takes to glasses of wine from a servant and hands one to her sister "Have you heard that Elizabeth married the Count that we have talked about?"

Margery took the wine from her sister. She was listening intently with a fond smile on her face.

I did dear sister, but I was tied up doing other things. What is her husband like?

Margery took a sip her eyes glowing wt her sisters news.

Prey do tell me of this happy news of yours though.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 1:27 am

Dorothy took a sip before she starts to speak. "He didn't look dark like you said ." She fixes tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear "Word has it that Elizabeth has given birth to a healthy girl."
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry nodded after hearing Castillon's words. He was still looking at Anne dancing with her ladies. Then he turned towards the Ambassador again

What about Lady Anne?

"She will be received with all due honour," Louis replied truthfully and respectfully.

He was well aware of Anne's time in France, in-fact many would believe it was her French education to which she now owes her success. It would be an honour to have such an intelligent woman return to the French court.

Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Sabrina made her way to hall for christmas party, her long hair was pulled  high on her head, making her appear taller and almost regal in spite of her simple blue gown. Upon her entry the music filled her ears, and the decoration was unlike any she'd ever seen. She stopped walking for a moment, just looking around in amazement, then took a goblet of wine and walked to the window seat.

Back to top Go down
Autumn Dawn Marcoux
Dancer
Autumn Dawn Marcoux

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Autumn walked in looking around at everyone dancing she had a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Mary was in high spirits, Christmas was her favourite time of the year and she could hear the music coming from the Great Hall as she approached.

She was overjoyed to see her friend Lady Margery already there speaking to the Lady Anne and some other ladies that she had seen around court, taking a goblet of wine from a passing servant she approached them

Curtsying with a smile My Lady

Back to top Go down
Brooke Fairchild
Lady-in-waiting
Brooke Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:39 am

Brooke slowly walked into the room She saw her cousin with the Anne. She looked around at the people dancing and talking and having fun.

Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:46 am

Mary could see that Lady Anne was deep in conversation with Lady Margery and her friends so stepped back and looked around, there was some new faces at the festivities especially the man who was speaking to His Majesty.

Scanning the hall as she sipped her wine, her smile widen as she spied her cousin and she walked towards her "my dear Cousin I am so pleased to see you"
Back to top Go down
Brooke Fairchild
Lady-in-waiting
Brooke Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:51 am

"Hello Mary how is thee doing?"She said with a smile on her face as she hugged her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy took a sip before she starts to speak. "He didn't look dark like you said ." She fixes tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear "Word has it that Elizabeth has given birth to a healthy girl."

I have heard of no announcement been made. Does the little darling have a name.

Margery noticed that Mary was still at court. She was going to call her over but saw that she got distracted by another.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:17 pm

I am most well and I hope that thee are well also? I reply as we embrace I am sorry that I have not been able to see much of you.

We walk towards the windows and sit Please cousin tell me what you have been doing since we last spoke, it seems an age since we last spent time together
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Margery Seymour wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:

I have heard of no announcement been made. Does the little darling have a name.

Margery noticed that Mary was still at court. She was going to call her over but saw that she got distracted by another.

"I haven't heard the name. A woman said that she heard noises from Lizzie's chamber. She also said that the baby's cry sounded like a girl." Dorothy grabs a few candied fruits from a table for her and Margery "I bet you would like to here about the gentleman that I have been seeing"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:32 am

Henry felt pleased hearing Ambassador's words and nodded with a smile

I'm glad to hear that. I just wish the best for her. I want this to be a special visit. And I don't want that something could ruin it. I trust you understand..

He looked meaningfully at him

Back to top Go down
Brooke Fairchild
Lady-in-waiting
Brooke Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:38 am

Mary Dawn wrote:
I am most well and I hope that thee are well also? I reply as we embrace I am sorry that I have not been able to see much of you.

We walk towards the windows and sit Please cousin tell me what you have been doing since we last spoke, it seems an age since we last spent time together

"I have been well."She said to her cousin sitting down with her."My father wishes for me to marry do to being his oldest child."She said softly to her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry felt pleased hearing Ambassador's words and nodded with a smile

I'm glad to hear that. I just wish the best for her. I want this to be a special visit. And I don't want that something could ruin it. I trust you understand..

He looked meaningfully at him

He nodded respectfully, leaning closer-giving reverence to the circumstances, "I understand, completely," he paused and added with a smile,"...As does His Majesty."

Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:14 pm

As Brooke begins to speak, Mary makes eye contact with Lady Margery and raises her glass with a smile, upon hearing Brooke's news she turned to face her cousin

Are you happy my dear to marry? she whispers Did you know of your Father's plan? Mary instictively held Brooke's hand and was concerned for her
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 9:05 am

Mark had joined the celebrations his eyes searching for Anne. In his left hand he carried his violin just encase.

Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:43 pm

-Princess Rosalina had returned inside for the party, she had got her fresh air, her stomach growing with child of course and she looked around, taking a seat in a corner alone wondering if anyone would like to be around her at all, caught up in her thoughts she soon noticed the French Ambassador, walking to see the king, she simply smiled a bit as she herself had currently resided in France in the city of Burgundy off and on, she simply observed the actions of others around her, how they seemed all to be so happy with the guests who joined them all, her husband soon come to her side "it seems wonderful here on christmas" Rosalina said, the snow falling outside the palace while she watched, her husband walked off leaving her there to go outside for a while, standing up carefully she placed her hand on her stomach trying to be careful moving around as she was so far along with her current pregnancy she goes to a window-
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Anne was very glad to see Mark. She smiled with joy and she run to him.

"Mark! I'm glad to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Poésy
Duchess of Galliera
Elizabeth Poésy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Elizabeth walked into the room and looked around. Smiled when she saw Anne there. She had just arrived to court and was still in her traveling clothes. She took off her hood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next