HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Jøyeux Nøel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:37 pm

He grinned mischievously and glanced around the room. He let his hand fall to her waist, resting on the small curve of her body. His other hand rested on the wall behind her, his eyes looked into hers-her head only nearly at his chin.

"Now?" he asked teasingly, "I wouldn't be so cruel as to wake the stable boys at this time for a carriage."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:32 pm

She wondered what it would be like to touch his lips with hers. When he spoke Diane felt like she was in a misty haze. Her body gravitating naturally towards his, as she blinked up at him through her eyes lashes.

I wish only to have your attention alone anywhere shall suffice for now.

Her fingers gripped his shirt as Diane leaned back against the wall. Her breathing was coming out like her hidden desire she could feel her heart beating in her chest. Waiting only for him to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:01 am

Louis chuckled and touched her hand, both their palms against his chest.

His nose brushed against hers and then he whispered, "And what of Henri?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:05 pm

It had been long enough since Diane had last heard the name Henri mentioned. Unperturbed she just stared back blankly at Louis.

I am not his I haven't seen him in nine months. I shall call it like it was a brief flirtation that clearly has fizzled out. I never gave myself to him I am as pure as a dove.

Her smile brightened as their noses touch briefly. She had never really thought of Henri and she didn't yearn for him as she thought she would.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:41 pm

He smiled and sighed, moving away from her and taking another glass of wine, "Well, petite colombe; I don't see why we can't," he paused and winked,"make merry."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:46 am

Louis already made Diane feel merry in more ways than one. She left the hall first, casting her eyes back at him with longing desire. She had a little skip in her step at the thought off what might become of them two.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:20 am

Louis smirked to himself and tugged down his doublet to straighten the run of the rich fabric. He nodded at a few acquaintances as he walked to the exit. He reached Diane and discreetly placed a hand on the small of her waist, "And you are quite sure Diane?"
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Marguerite de Valois wrote:
"Actually he is greater than Henry." I gave her a warning glance. All kings were different you could never have two kings the same. Otherwise, no one would find a difference between kingdoms Versailles was greater and people knew that, that is why they come here. "Versaille is the court off all courts. It's the one where others come to for their fashion and manners. Then they go back to their courts try and be French but fail miserably."

How can anyone think that they can copy France? I ask in disbelief I am sure that we have the grandest designers and builders.

I shrug my shoulders I admire our King he conducts himself with grace and integrity which I have heard is missing in the English Court
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Louis Castillon wrote:
Louis smirked to himself and tugged down his doublet to straighten the run of the rich fabric. He nodded at a few acquaintances as he walked to the exit. He reached Diane and discreetly placed a hand on the small of her waist, "And you are quite sure Diane?"

Diane let out a breathless sigh as Louis came up from behind her. She held tightly onto his hand; as her head rested against his chest. With her blood rushing, Diana felt as if they were both engulfed in a circle of lust. With an imaginary fire circle enflamed all around them both.

I cannot force you Louis you are a free man. If you don't want to then I shall understand.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:52 pm

He chuckled and bit his lip mischievously. He then took her hand in his and tugged her out of the hall and into the corridor. A few were gathered in small groups, whispering in corners so he paused and bent down so that his lips were near her jaw. His warm breath was on her neck, he could smell the sweet of her perfume.

There was always fun to be had at the French court. He was glad to be home. Eventually he pressed his lips against her skin and then mumbled, "Remind me where your room is."
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:37 am

Brigitte Rousselot wrote:
Marguerite de Valois wrote:
"Actually he is greater than Henry." I gave her a warning glance. All kings were different you could never have two kings the same. Otherwise, no one would find a difference between kingdoms Versailles was greater and people knew that, that is why they come here. "Versaille is the court off all courts. It's the one where others come to for their fashion and manners. Then they go back to their courts try and be French but fail miserably."

How can anyone think that they can copy France? I ask in disbelief I am sure that we have the grandest designers and builders.

I shrug my shoulders I admire our King he conducts himself with grace and integrity which I have heard is missing in the English Court

"Alas we do not have the best French men though.. I do have a favourite who shall remain a secret forever." I looked around the room becoming bored of those around us. "Their are two people in this world those who are French and those who wish to be French. Those who wish to be are hilarious in their downfall, amusing to watch though."
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:40 pm

I believe your Highness that we should all be allowed to keep our secrets I smile and do not worry I will not utter a word of what we have spoken to anyone else

I glance at the people in the room and shake my head

Many people try to be what they wish to be and fail, I am happy to just be alive and be myself. I wish for no more than that and of course happiness
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:51 am

I but a gentle hand on Brigitte's she was a rare young woman a rose amongst the sharpest of thorns."Happiness everybody deserves and the good always miss out on this. To me you are one of the good and I won't let others ruin your chance of happiness." Although she was a mere lady in waiting that was of no importance to me. She had found a place in my heart and I considered her a trusted friend, like the Marquess of De Guise.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:28 pm

I gave a warm smile

I thank you for your kind words and I promise you I will do all I can to help you gain all the happiness that you deserve too

I feel the warmest glow inside me as I realise that I have made a good friend I swear to myself never to let her down
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:37 pm

I have some gowns I no longer wear would you like to try them on. I didn't ask to insult her I wanted everyone of this court to know that she was a very high lady in waiting, above all others. You are now the chief lady in waiting in this French court that is if you accept of course.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:25 am

Oh your Highness I smile bursting with pride and tears prick my eyes It would be a great honour and if you believe that I am worthy then I accept

Never before had anyone put such faith in me nor bestowed me with such honour of their friendship

I have always admired your gowns and I would dearly like to try them if I may I blush with a grin
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:34 am

I brought out a kerchief and dabbed away her tears. You are an excellent lady in waiting and an even better person. I want this change for you Brigitte. We were the same height with similar figures I knew my dresses would look enchanting on her. It is nice for us both that we have this close friendship.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Thank you I whisper softly as the Princess dried my tears I gently place my hand upon her arm

I agree with you and promise to never let you down and I will always be there if you shall ever need me
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Fri May 01, 2015 7:47 pm

I am sure you shall be my little sparrow. Now would you like to see my closet. I liked having Brigitte around she was a great asset to the French court, every lady in waiting should be more like her. In time to come I could see myself raising her title to something a little more than a mere lady in waiting.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   Fri May 01, 2015 8:13 pm

I smile broadly at the Princesses little pet name she just called me, her friendly and open personality shone through and it made me love her even more.

I would love to see your closet I reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jøyeux Nøel   

Back to top Go down

Jøyeux Nøel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: FRANCE :: Château de Versailles-
Jump to: