The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+4
Mary Rose Tudor
George Boleyn
Noelle Hoffman
Anthony Knivert
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

The Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Cardinal Wosley? Bridget had never heard of him...but she would go to him. She would ask him to help her. "You are to kind. Your Highness, I am forever in your debt," Bridget said happily.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 am

I smile kindly at her.

''Oh Bridget, you do not owe me anything...I am glad that I can help you''
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:37 pm

"I do owe you something. My lady, you have been too kind to me. I have not recieved much kindess from everyone," she said to Mary. Bridget smiled, and placed the bird in her small purse.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am

I nod and smile.

''You said that you have sister,may I know her name? I have sister to but we are not close very much.''

I say sadly thinking about Margaret.
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 am

Bridget looks at Princess Mary, and smiles. Her sister was her best friend. "My sister's name is Mabel. She and I are very close," Bridget replied to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:35 pm

I nod and look at her.

''I never meet her but I am sure that she is lovely lady like you''

I say little sad thinking how she is lucky to be frinds with her sister to tell her all her secrets and all trobuls that she have in her heart,something that I wish to have with my sister.
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:32 am

Bridget smiled happily. She was proud to be so close with her dear sister. Mabel was all she had and their brother Brendon. But, Bridget had always been closer to her sister. "She is very lovely," Bridget said to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:22 pm

''Do you have any more sisters or maybe brothers?''

I asked smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:35 am

She couldn't speak about Phelia. Her dear little sister Ophelia. She died so young. So tragically. She was Bridget's world. Oh, how she missed her! "I have a brother named Brendon. And, a sister named Ophelia. She passed away," Bridget said to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:23 pm

''Oh I am so sorry lady Bridget...''

I say kindly.

''And your brother is here at court too?''
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:05 am

"Thank, Princess Mary. My sister is in a better place now. I know she shall no longer feel anymore pain," Bridget replied to her. She clutched onto her small purse gentley remembering the bird inside. "My brother Brendon is not here. He serves as a knight to the Holy Roman Emperor," Bridget said to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:00 pm

I nod and smile to her.

''Oh he is a knight,that is nice.Then you are surely miss him..''
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:44 pm

"Oh, yes I miss him I miss my brother very much. He is everything to me. My brother knows how I am, and when I am always up to something," Bridget said giggling. She folded her hand in front of her and, smiled.

Last edited by Bridget Hoffman on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:03 pm

I giggle softly.

''Than he is very good brother,and you are very lucky lady...''
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:38 am

Bridget cannot help herself. Thinking of her brother always makes her smile. He was always sticking up for her as a child. "My brother was also like a father to me, too," she said.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:35 pm

I smile and nod.She looks very happy when she spoke about her brother.

''Oh he sound like a lovely brother,and I guess you are his favorite sister...''
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Bridget shook her head happily. "Yes," she continued,"my brother never says I'm his favorite sibling. But, I have a feeling he does consider me his favorite." She looked to Princess Mary, and smiled. "If I may ask....do you have a favorite sibling,"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 am

''My brother,the King was always my favorite sibling,since we were just children...Those were happy times, I remember when I was very young I have always followed him everywhere...''

I replied happily,remembering the old times.
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:19 am

It must have been difficult to be the King's sister. Bridget understood them seeing each other a lot as children but, surely since the two grew older......they must have grown somewhat apart. However, Bridget could not judge them because they were royal. "What is it like to be a princess? As, a child my sister and, I would pretend to be princesses," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:05 am

''Someone would say that being the princess is wonderful thing,you can have everything but that is not true.you don't have a freadom you must do what other say,and married anyone thay choose,very offten you are lonely,if you are lucky you will find the friends who will be here for you,if not they will just prettend to be you frinends becouse you are princess.Sometime I would give anything to be simple lady like you''

I say sadly looking at ground.
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Bridget watched as the princess stared at the ground. She felt bad for Princess Mary.......but being a simple maid was not always easy either. The children of nobleman were treated like animals sometimes. They tto barely had any freedom. "I am sorry to hear that," she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:11 am

I look at her and smile.

''Thank you Bridget...I hope that I didn't ruin image about princesses...''
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 am

"No you didn't ruin anything. I know being a royal would not be easy. Everyone in the kingdom looks up to the royal family, and hopes they shall always look to the royal's as the people who provide, and care for them," she said to Princess Mary. Bridget was glad she has met Princess Mary. She is very kind, and very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:32 pm

''Yes that is true and I agree with you....But women in this world have no freedom at all,and that is sad..You will find that royal ladies and simple ladies are very similar,we have a same fate,to obey and serve to someone else and to theirs desires.'''

I sighed and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 pm

I make my way onto the Balcony perhaps Thomas will be here, the night is dark and crisp and a gentle breeze rustles through the dark night. As I enter onto the balcony I see my lady Bridget, I smile,"Bridget!"

I walk a little forward and begin to speak but then notice the woman beside her, I know her immediately-Princess Mary. I bow deeply,"Forgive me, Your Highness...I did not see you..."

Last edited by Elizabeth Craven on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next