The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Sheldon Bedchambers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:24 am

He sighed, "I can't Mary-not in England," his lips grazed against hers as he spoke.

He paused and cupped her face in her hands, "Belle Mary, I would not risk your reputation..nor my own for that matter."

He tossed her curls behind her back and his lips touched her neck, "But in France..."he began and kissed her, "We shall have time to enjoy one another."
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:28 am

"I have felt different sense I have been with you. In s good way."She said as she bit her bottom lip to his touch.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:35 am

He smiled and lingered by her jaw, his hands travelling from her cheeks, to her neck and finally resting at her waist.

"Vous êtes entièrement belle," he whispered with a low moan, his eyes now fixed on the sheer gown between him and her body. Je me demande ce que la courbe de son seine ressemblerait..comment je tiens à la déshabiller maintenant

He paused and stood back, "No. Visit me soon. I do not trust myself tonight-especially not with you in that dress."
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:39 am

"I feel like we where met to be."She said softly as her head laid on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:44 am

He smiled and wrapped her in his arms, kissing lightly her hair.

"I'll go, for tonight," he said reluctantly and collected his dagger from the door and attached it to his belt. He kissed her again with a smile, "Sleep, belle-we shall meet again very soon."

He lingered by the door, "You are really one of the most beautiful women I have seen."
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:46 am

She blushed before running to the door to him."Sleep well my love."She said kissing him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Louis Castillon
French Ambassador
Louis Castillon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:49 am

He grinned and paused-he could not help himself and kissed her again. He then touched her pink cheek softly before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:51 am

She stood there watching him leave before closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:02 am

Mary was just in time before the door closes "Cousin Mary." she smiles as she greets her cousin with her arms open
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:08 am

She turned and hugged her cousin Mary."Oh cousin Mary."She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:27 am

Mary walks in the room and looks around "You are well I presume?" she plops on a couch and rests her tired feet on a foot rest
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:30 am

"I am well and you dear cousin?"She asked sitting next to her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:43 am

"I am, thank you" Mary smiles "May I ask about the gentleman that I passed in the hall?" She sits up as she mentions Mary's gentleman
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:46 am

"He is the French Ambassador." She said to Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:54 am

"Oh." Mary rises an eyebrow as she smiles "Is the courtship secret?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:01 am

"Maybe."She said biting her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:19 am

"Perhaps you should keep it a secret." Mary touches her cousin's hand "You may never know what will happen when word gets out."
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:23 am

"He is so sweet and kind."She said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:37 am

"If you want to keep your love secret, I suggest limiting the visitation." Mary takes out a small portrait out of her pocket "This a Soldier that I love really dearly. I try to keep our love from the family." she puts the portrait to her heart "If Anne, Papa or anybody knows about this, we could be separated and I will be forced to marry." she says as she fixes her cousin's hair "He does look like a sweet and gentle person."
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:03 am

"What if he asked to court me to Anne or even the king. Will it be wrong then?"She asked Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:15 pm

"I think it will be alright if he asked Anne." Mary puts the portrait back in her pocket "After all, he is in a high status. I guess I'm wrong about what I said." she looks back at her cousin
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:18 am

"I will bring it up to him."She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:18 am

Mary knocks on her cousin's door "Are you there, Cousin Mary?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:24 am

Mary quickly stood up."Come in Mary." She said looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:32 am

Mary opens the door "Cousin Sheldon." She says with a wide smile while extending her arms "How do you fare as of late?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sheldon Bedchambers   Mary Sheldon Bedchambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Sheldon Bedchambers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next