The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Front of Castle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

Front of Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Front of Castle    Front of Castle  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:47 am

Front of Castle  2YnNZN

Catherine was there to met her father for the first time. Her mother sent word to her father  about her arriving to met him. As she got out of the carriage and she looked around.

Front of Castle  Mm22
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Archduke of Austria and Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

Front of Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front of Castle    Front of Castle  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Philip had received communication from an ex mistress of his from his unhappy days with Joanna of Castille, Anne of Sweden had informed him to expect a guest called Catherine who very much wished to meet him and give him an important message. Philip was curious about the visit and awaited her arrival. He informed The Princess Rosalina of the visit and they both waited with baited breath for this unusual visit to their palace.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

Front of Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front of Castle    Front of Castle  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Catherine walked up to them taking off her hood and curtesy low to both of them along with a few ladies and one guard her mother sent for the travel. She was only seventeen years old. She looked more like her father. But a bit like her mother."I am Catherine Vasa and I have a letter for Philip De Burgundy." She said as a lady held out the letter to him.
Back to top Go down
Louise of Burgundy
Duchess of Burgundy
Louise of Burgundy

Front of Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front of Castle    Front of Castle  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Louise had been brought to the room to see her father as well "Father" Louise spoken going into the room but seen a young girl who was older then her by quite some years, The young duchess of Burgundy stood there when her father said this is her older sister and she nodded "Pleasure to meet you my lady" Louise spoken to her

Louise was very curious but she smiled at the girl, she didn't know she would have a sister from her father, "papa will she be staying here" Louise asked curiously waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Front of Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front of Castle    Front of Castle  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:40 pm

-Rosalina was sent word from her husband Philip that a guest would be arriving at the palace, entering upon being announced she went to her husband's side but was soon told that she was now a step mother to her husband's illegitimate daughter, Looking at the girl she nodded her head signaling the letter to be brought forward and the guest welcomed in their presence

"Come child, make yourself at home. It is wonderful to have your presence here in Burgundy" Rosalina said to the young girl who was older then her own children, she took a seat and welcomed her daughter with Philip named Louise at her side to take a seat and she took her son Henry in her arms holding him on her lap "Lady Catherine, I am told you are a child of my husband's, I am pleased to meet you" Rosalina said to her and smiled kindly at her "Please have a seat, shall I have some wine brought to you" Rosalina asked her-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

Front of Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front of Castle    Front of Castle  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:44 am

Philip had been informed that a carriage had pulled up outside the Palace and a young girl had stepped out. Philip and Rosalina had decided to welcome the visit which they assumed could be official in to the Throne room with only them present along with the usual guards and servants.

The young girl entered wearing a long hooded yellow coat and she approached the royal couple and took of her hood. She had long dark hair and dark eyes and they stared back at Philip with a curiosity, she introduced herself as Catherine Vasa and handed the letter she had for Philip to a servant who handed the note for Philip to read with Princess Rosalina looking on curiously.

Philip read the letter with was from a former lover of his from his days with Joanna of Castile, Anna of Sweden. He read the letter carefully and looked at the young lady and back at the letter and across to his wife. Philip also noticed another letter had been carefully placed within the letter for his eyes only which he also read and nodded and sighed deeply. Catherine looked upon Philip with anxious eyes, 'Catherine I assume your mother has told you I am your father from an affair we had many years ago, this is a shock to me as I had no idea of your existence until I read your mother's letter,' Philip looked upon the girl as he heard his wife Rosalina's declaration of a welcome to the Burgundy palace and that she was her stepmother. Philip handed the letters to Rosalina who also read them carefully. Philip and Rosalina had a quiet whispered conversation and Philip eventually spoke, 'Then we must welcome you Lady Catherine, you are my daughter and we must equaint ourselves with one another, we will arrange chambers for you and of course you must stay a while.' Philip said.

At this time two little children came running into the throne room and Lady Catherine heard the Little girl ask about her new older sister, 'These are your brother and sister, my children with my wife Rosalina, Henry and Louisa. We must of course all get to know one another,' Philip still in a little shock ordered the servants to arrange chambers for Catherine as she then followed the servants to ready her room.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Belmonte
Baroness Grey of Powys
Isabella Belmonte

Front of Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front of Castle    Front of Castle  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:52 am

"Thank you father."She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

Front of Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front of Castle    Front of Castle  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:26 am

'You're very welcome Lady Catherine,' Philip said to her as he watched her walk off with her ladies. As he then turned to his wife who was looking at him with curiosity but smiling.
Back to top Go down
Taslicali Yahya Bey
Bodyguard of Palace
Taslicali Yahya Bey

Front of Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front of Castle    Front of Castle  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:15 pm

..........The End..........

New Threads Coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Front of Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front of Castle    Front of Castle  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front of Castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: FRANCE :: Burgundy-
Jump to: