The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber   Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Archduke of Austria and Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber   Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:34 am

A nice big bed for us Princess, with tie backs to tie things to like your wrists, hehe,  It looks very comfortable and a breakfast table prepared for the morning, everything is perfect. That bed just needs christening. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber   Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:45 am

-Princess Rosalina looked at her husband and smiled "I am glad you like it husband and it is to your liking" Rosalina looked at him and smiled blushing a bit "yes perhaps in time it will be"-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber   Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:51 am

bounce Philip looked around the palace and was astonished,' Rosalina it is beautiful what you have done, I think this bed should be christened as soon as possible, you know just to be sure,' he chuckled to himself and smiled with a childish grin
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber   Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:06 am

"Of course husband" Rosalina smiled and kisses him-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber   Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:33 am

Philip looked upon Rosalina dressed perfectly, 'You are so beautiful,' he said as he kissed her tenderly on her soft red lips eyeing the new bed at the same time smiling all the time
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber   Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:59 pm

-Princess Rosalina stood in front of her husband beautifully dressed, her hair was braided loosely in one long braid while it lay over her shoulder in front of her and her thick hair fell upon her cheeks, Standing there she felt her husband's lips brush against her own kissing her and she smiled against his lips "Philip, so desiring of me" Rosalina giggles but soon was kissed more, her hair unbraided from the movements of his hands and it wasn't long that he had her on the bed

his kisses upon her neck she pulled him closer "Oh you must have missed me" Rosalina said to him and she kisses him more-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber   Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:49 pm

Philip had missed the Princess Rosalina so much and kissed her over and over, his hands running through every inch of her hair, exploring those long thick locks of hers, her hair became loosened from the movements of his hands through her hair as he led her to their bed. Philip pulled her to him as they lay upon their bed and kissed her passionately, his hands exploring every inch of her, his eyes wandered upon her as they both  began to loosen each others clothing. It had been a while for both of them, 'Oh how I have missed you my Princess, I desire you always, you are never out of my thoughts,' Philip said to her as he untied the dress from her slim body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber   Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philip & Rosalina's Shared Bed Chamber
Page 1 of 1