HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share
 

 New Year Celebration

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Posts : 692
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 33
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:57 am

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry laughed again

Don't be so sure about victory, Anthony. You could remain...surprised. Rather...I trust you heard about Trial at Blackfriars. I want you to be there too to support me. Can I count on you?

He asked, then took a sip from his wine

I laughed, "is that a challenge?" I asked wanting to have some fun again.

"Indeed I have heard about the trial. You can always count on me to be at your side in full support majesty!" I said in reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2011-11-23
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Henry nodded, looking at him

I knew I could count on you, Anthony. You and Charles are like brothers to me. If poor William was still with us, he would support me too...

He added thoughtfully, thinking about William Compton. Then shook his head and kept on smiling at some ladies

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Posts : 692
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 33
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:03 am

"Yes, Henry you are my brother as well and I would be there for you though anything." He then mentions William "I too mourn Will, I wish he was here to share these times with us. But life is short and we must live each day as if it were our last" I say as with smile.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2011-11-23
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Henry nodded and patted his shoulder

Uhm...and what about ladies, Anthony? Since I made you Sir, I noticed you're very admired by them. Oh! You're not like Charles, but...

He said teasingly. Then he winked at him and laughed with joy

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : Widecombe-in-the-Moor, Devon

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:40 am

Lancelot stood there, and stared out into the crowd. He watched all of the people dance, and have the time of their lives. But, he was too sad to enjoy anything. He had suffered so much.....he was completely numb. He took a sip of his wine, and saw someone coming to him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Posts : 697
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : England.

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:30 am

Mary Tudor had her eyes searching the crowd and she was most pleased with the court gaiety. She watched as a pretty little blonde-haired girl was coming over with her Mother. She looked close to her age. Mary watched her carefully. She liked to see children her age at court. Perhaps, they could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Posts : 846
Join date : 2011-11-24
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 am

Lancelot Guildford wrote:
Lancelot stood there, and stared out into the crowd. He watched all of the people dance, and have the time of their lives. But, he was too sad to enjoy anything. He had suffered so much.....he was completely numb. He took a sip of his wine, and saw someone coming to him.

Wolsey watched the crowd in silence, everyone seemed to have a good time and all was taken well care of. Henry was talking and laughing with his friend Anthony and Katherine was cheered by her daughter. When his gaze roved through the crowd it captured Norfolk, smiling unpleasant at him and raising his glass. He was accompanied by Thomas Boleyn and both men seemed very satisfied. He stared back intensely and noticed that they turned off. He chuckled but then he saw the reason for their attitude, Henry was dancing defiantly with Anne, not caring about the people staring at them.

He rolled his eyes and suddenly he noticed a man he had never seen before. Even though Henry was the official host this evening, Hampton Court was Wolsey´s property so he made his way to the newly arrived guest..

´My Lord, welcome to Hampton Court... I am Cardinal Wolsey, Lord Chancellor. And you are...?'
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Posts : 692
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 33
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry nodded and patted his shoulder

Uhm...and what about ladies, Anthony? Since I made you Sir, I noticed you're very admired by them. Oh! You're not like Charles, but...

He said teasingly. Then he winked at him and laughed with joy

I smile and laugh. "Well after my ordeal with Alfonsina it made me a changed man. I feel ready to settle down. I lost her." I lower my head. "I will never gain the love that I had with her back, and now I must move on." I said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Posts : 161
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : England, Eastnor and royal court

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Mary Tudor wrote:
Mary Tudor had her eyes searching the crowd and she was most pleased with the court gaiety. She watched as a pretty little blonde-haired girl was coming over with her Mother. She looked close to her age. Mary watched her carefully. She liked to see children her age at court. Perhaps, they could be friends.

As Olympe see that the princess look at her too, she dare to come a bit closer and introduce herself to her, imitating the way her mother use for introduce her to people, recalling that she must call her "your highness" because it's a princess.

Hello, your highness, I am called Olympe de Fontanay, how old are you ?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2011-11-23
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Anthony Knivert wrote:
Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry nodded and patted his shoulder

Uhm...and what about ladies, Anthony? Since I made you Sir, I noticed you're very admired by them. Oh! You're not like Charles, but...

He said teasingly. Then he winked at him and laughed with joy

I smile and laugh. "Well after my ordeal with Alfonsina it made me a changed man. I feel ready to settle down. I lost her." I lower my head. "I will never gain the love that I had with her back, and now I must move on." I said with a sigh.

Henry patted his shoulder again

You're a good boy, Anthony. Prepare your things. We'll leave to Blackfriars soon and I want to see you there...

He looked meaningfully at him and left him, reaching Thomas Boleyn on the other side of hall

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Posts : 664
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 23
Location : Norfolk

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Norfolk nudged quickly Boleyn as he saw Henry approaching them.
... the king! He is on his way to you, my friend! whispered in his ear.

He smiled submissive at Henry and bowed.
Your Majesty, what a great evening!
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2011-11-23
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Henry smiled at them both, holding a goblet in his hand

Norfolk...Boleyn...I'm glad you're enjoying festivities. We should have dinner together, one of these evenings. Trial's preparations are getting me nervous...

He added with a grin on his face

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-11-24
Location : Hever Castle

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Thomas bowed deeply in front of His Majesty approaching them.
'Then we shall meet very soon and play chest or even cards to relax you, my lord.'
Encouraged the king and smiled.
'The trial must end with success... At least, I do myself believe it will.'
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2011-11-23
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:23 am

Henry nodded while looking at them

I'm sure it will be, my lords...

Then he leaned on Thomas Boleyn

I sent Anne back to Hever...until the Trials ends...

He whispered into his ear

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Posts : 692
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 33
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:52 am

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Anthony Knivert wrote:
Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry nodded and patted his shoulder

Uhm...and what about ladies, Anthony? Since I made you Sir, I noticed you're very admired by them. Oh! You're not like Charles, but...

He said teasingly. Then he winked at him and laughed with joy

I smile and laugh. "Well after my ordeal with Alfonsina it made me a changed man. I feel ready to settle down. I lost her." I lower my head. "I will never gain the love that I had with her back, and now I must move on." I said with a sigh.

Henry patted his shoulder again

You're a good boy, Anthony. Prepare your things. We'll leave to Blackfriars soon and I want to see you there...

He looked meaningfully at him and left him, reaching Thomas Boleyn on the other side of hall

I looked at him and bowed. "Yes sire right away." I said and left to prepare for the journey.
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : Widecombe-in-the-Moor, Devon

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Cardinal Thomas Wolsey wrote:
Lancelot Guildford wrote:
Lancelot stood there, and stared out into the crowd. He watched all of the people dance, and have the time of their lives. But, he was too sad to enjoy anything. He had suffered so much.....he was completely numb. He took a sip of his wine, and saw someone coming to him.

Wolsey watched the crowd in silence, everyone seemed to have a good time and all was taken well care of. Henry was talking and laughing with his friend Anthony and Katherine was cheered by her daughter. When his gaze roved through the crowd it captured Norfolk, smiling unpleasant at him and raising his glass. He was accompanied by Thomas Boleyn and both men seemed very satisfied. He stared back intensely and noticed that they turned off. He chuckled but then he saw the reason for their attitude, Henry was dancing defiantly with Anne, not caring about the people staring at them.

He rolled his eyes and suddenly he noticed a man he had never seen before. Even though Henry was the official host this evening, Hampton Court was Wolsey´s property so he made his way to the newly arrived guest..

´My Lord, welcome to Hampton Court... I am Cardinal Wolsey, Lord Chancellor. And you are...?'
Lancelot had been stuck in his own thoughts, and then he heard someone speak to him. He jumped, and his goblet flre out of his hands. "I am so sorry, your grace. I am so very sorry. Yes I am new to court. I have just come back home from the America's," he said to Wosley. Guildford gathered up his mess, and bowed to the cardinal. "Your grace," he continued," I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

Posts : 90
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Wallachia, Romania

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 am

Grimhilda was not enjpying herself. She was strictly here for two reasons...those girls. She growled and, looked at the people dancing. "I will find you both,' she said to herself. Grimhilda took a sip of her wine, and felt someone bump into her. She looked down and, noticed a small maiden. She roughly grabbed her by the arm, and shouted,"WATCH WERE YOUR GOING YOU! YOU LITTLE WHORE!" Grimhilda raised her hand, and smacked the girl across the face.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Posts : 697
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : England.

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:13 am

Olympe de Fontanay wrote:
Mary Tudor wrote:
Mary Tudor had her eyes searching the crowd and she was most pleased with the court gaiety. She watched as a pretty little blonde-haired girl was coming over with her Mother. She looked close to her age. Mary watched her carefully. She liked to see children her age at court. Perhaps, they could be friends.

As Olympe see that the princess look at her too, she dare to come a bit closer and introduce herself to her, imitating the way her mother use for introduce her to people, recalling that she must call her "your highness" because it's a princess.

Hello, your highness, I am called Olympe de Fontanay, how old are you ?


Mary Tudor looked at the little girl and smiled. She thought she was quite lovely.
She spoke sweetly, but regally, "I am 11 Lady Olympe. I just turned that age. I am almost full-grown. How old are you?" Mary watched the little girl carefully. She had good manners.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Posts : 846
Join date : 2011-11-24
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Wolsey smiled friendly and frowned a little as the man dropped his goblet. He nodded at a servant who quickly helped the man to clear up the mess and waited paitiently untill they were finished.

'America...' he spoke. 'And what was your mission there, my lord?'

Suddenly he heard someone shouting behind him and when he turned around, he saw a woman smacking a girl in the face - Olympe!
'Excuse me...' he nodded shortly at the man and in a few steps he was with the woman, grabbing her arm .

'My lady! What is this! Who do you think you are to hit a girl!' he spoke calmly but his eyes spit fire. A small gesture was enough and several guards approached them.

'Bring this lady away, immediately .. I will speak with her myself, later!' He bowed and took Olympe careful in his arms.
'Olympe... my child, how are you?' he whispered, caressing her curls.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Posts : 848
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 23
Location : England, Eastnor Castle

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Emilie, standing some steps behind her daughter look at her as she is talking with the princess Mary in smiling softly, Olympe, she notice a tall woman walk fastly near to her daughter without paying attention to her, Olympe stepping closer to Mary in looking straight before her bump sligthy on the lady.
Emilie start to walk closer to Olympe, ready to ask her to watch her steps and tell sorry as a true little lady, can't believe her eyes when she see the woman grabbing her daughter's thin little arm brutally and smack her on her face in insulting her.
Getting madly angry, she run to the evil woman, exclaim, her eyes burning with fury and exclaim.

You evil whore !

She grab her arm brutally.

How dare you touch my daughter ?

Before the evil woman have the time to react, she box her ears with all her strenghs rudely.

Don't ever dare to approach your dirty hands of my daughter again ! you evil bitch !

Then she run to her daughter who is so shocked by the agression of which she had just been the victim that she remain mute, her eyes wide opened in surprise and terror, the evil woman fingers's big marks appearing in her little chubby cheeks, Emilie take her in her arms and hug her closely.
Tears start to fall on Olympe's little face in silence as she embrace strongly her mother as the guard approach and take the evil lady away with them outside the room, Emilie walk fastly to her dear friend the cardinal who have give the order to the guards.

I hope that this evil woman will be punished as she deserve for having dare to agresse my daughter !
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Posts : 161
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : England, Eastnor and royal court

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Olympe listen attentively to the princess Mary, impressioned by her regal"s behaviour, she smile to her and answer a bit shyly.

You are yet big ! Me I am only two years old and a half.

As she step closer to her slowly, she slighty bump into a tall woman who was walking fastly, she is about to apologize her mother learned her to do when the woman grab her arm rudely and smack her face.
Olympe is so much shocked by this agression that at first she don't even cry and remain mute, don't understand such brutally since she had always been loved and protected by everyone who surround her.
Frozen, she see her mother walk on the woman, defend her and take her in her arms, she embrace her tightly and tears fall on her little face as she feel her cheek so hot and painful.
She get reassured to see the guards taking the nasty woman outside the room, she turn to Thomas as he talk to her but she is still too frightened for can answer him.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-11-24
Location : Hever Castle

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:26 pm

'Well... My lord... I think you have made a good choice.'
Said calmly and nodded.
'At least she will not share our wide tension in relation to the trial... She will be very happy to come back later and hear good news.'

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Posts : 846
Join date : 2011-11-24
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:47 pm

While Wolsey takes care of Olympe he notices Emilie rushing towards them and slap the woman´s face, then she approaches them and he gently hands over Olympe to her.

´Emilie.... I have seen this all happen, she will be punished, I assure you! Now first, let us have a look at Olympe´s face and comfort her, but not here, let´s go to the Adjacent Room with her, it´s quiet there. Let me carry her, Emilie, you are trembling yourself.´ he speaks softly but persuading, while he squeezes her arm softly.

He takes Olympe careful in his arms and carries her to the Adjacent Room, together with Emilie. On his way he orders a servant.

´Call a physician, a nurse... someone who can check on her! And this... woman.... tell the guards to bring her to her own room and let her stay there untill I call for her, no matter how long it takes for me to call her, you understand!´
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2011-11-23
Location : England

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Thomas Boleyn wrote:
'Well... My lord... I think you have made a good choice.'
Said calmly and nodded.
'At least she will not share our wide tension in relation to the trial... She will be very happy to come back later and hear good news.'


Henry nodded silently and glanced at Norfolk. Then he finished his wine and reached his daughter Mary, holding her in his arms

______________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

Posts : 90
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Wallachia, Romania

New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:58 pm

@Olympe
Grimhilda looked at the child, and let her go. "Get away from mer," she said to her. Grimhilda watched as all stared at her. She looked at them, and hissed.

@Emilie
"Maybe if you would watch your child, and teach her how to be obident then this would have not happened. You whore," she snapped at her. The childs mother was lucky she was not in Romania or she would have been sorry. Before, the woman hits Grimhilda...she grabs her hand and, squeezes it tightly. And, leans in and whispers," Watch your back....or I'll get you."


@Wosley
Grimhilda stared at him with daggers. Her eyes were bloodshot red, and she was boiling hot. Her daughters had caused her to be this way. "You dear sir," she continued," I am Grimhilda Tepes, Queen of Romania. I am here for my children."

(OOC: Grimhilda had orignally not hit the child. It was a chambermaid.....)


Last edited by Grimhilda Tepes on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




New Year Celebration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
New Year Celebration
Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Term 5: Lesson 3: Year 2
» Lyn and Lyra's End of Year Party!
» Seymour family celebration

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Hampton Court Palace :: Great Hall-
Jump to: