The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queens Bedchamber.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenbur
Queen of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:34 am

Queens Bedchamber. Queen-s-bedchamber-versailles1
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Frederick walked into his Queen's chambers and he looked around, hoping to find her. He had just returned from capturing Christian II who had tried to make a political come back to his throne, and he tried to do so in Norway. He had brought his wife back many silks and fabrics and jewels as well, and he went over to the chest that the servants had brought in and opened it "My dearest wife." he called out as he picked up one of the many gifts he had gotten her "I have come to see you." he examined the gift "And I have brought you something."

Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:07 pm

Anna herself had just returned from Bavaria. She was soaking in Lavendar to relax herself after such a long travel. She had missed Denmark and it's familiar lands she grew up in. She smiled widely as she heard her husbands voice. I am just coming my love. Rising from her bath Anna let her ladies wrap her Japanese dressing gown around her body. It had been so long since they had been man and wife she couldn't help but wonder if the same feelings would still be their. She embraced Frederick confidently taking the present from his hands. Where have you been too.
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:30 pm

He took a deep breath, smiling as his eyes wandered over her luscious curves "I have been dealing with matters in Norway." he said to her and he turned towards the chest and took out a head piece and he put it on her and he smiled "You always have looked beautiful, natural." he admitted to her and he looked at her ladies and he dismissed them "I have missed you too much, my Queen."

Queens Bedchamber. 2d7ee512cf8308654d449720323d7699
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:14 pm

Going over to her vanity, Anna dropped her dressing gown letting her hair fall all the way down to her back. She eyed the stunning crown on her head. Tilting her head this way and that way. You know how to please this queen off yours. Anna grinned as she made her way back over to her husband. With her hands she started to massage the tension out of his shoulders. Her lips gently pressing into the nape of his rather harshly.
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:21 pm

He looked at her seductive curves and he took a deep breath, his eyes racking over her body and he was surprised when she started comforting him. He looked into the distance and he then decided "I want another child." he said to her rather abruptly to her and he looked at her "I want you to carry another child of mine, boy or girl it does not matter."
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 4:12 pm

To give Frederick another child would be a very difficult task for Anna. The birth of Christian was hard and very difficult she didn't think she had the energy. Placing a hand on his chest. Anna pushed back all her fears of another child aside. With a loving, obedient smile she nodded in agreement. I agree with you husband. Another.. another child would bring our little family closer. Anna rested her body against his. Her arm wrapped tightly around his back as if this was their last moment together.
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:31 pm

He looked at her and he nodded "I think it would be better for my reign to be continued on, I have a son yes, but I need a child to be married for politics, and another for love." he said to her and she took a deep breath "Don't mistake me, it would benefit me greatly to see them both love their partners, but I think this is how it will be." he nodded his head, confirming his thoughts and he looked at his wife and he smiled "But right now, let us not think that us making love is a chore to make a child, let us think it is for our benefit."
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:32 pm

What if I can only give you two children Frederick. Will two be enough for alliances strong enough to keep Denmark from war. Anna looked up at her king with such rare sadness. She was never one to let her worries be known to others. Turning from him, Anna climbed onto the bed, crown still placed firmly on her head. Her toes curled up against the sheets. A shiver of pleasure slowly creeping inside her.
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:35 pm

He took a deep breath and he nodded "Then that is Gods plan." he said to her and he smiled "So be it." he stood up from where he was sitting and he unlaced his doublet and took it off, before removing his boots and his breeches until he was bare and he turned back around and he looked at his loving wife and he smiled "But know that I do love you, sweet Anna."
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:32 pm

Her heart started to flutter like a pair of butterfly wings. Her cheeks turned the color of crimson as she took in Frederick. Anna giggled like a young girl in love all over again. He had that way over her and Anna was always willing to give Frederick anything he wanted... Anything. I love you too! Now come and show me how much you've missed me.
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:12 am

His manhood was already standing erect and he smiled as as he got down on the bed and he got down beside her, and his hand ran over her delicate breasts, his calloused finger tips running over her nipple. He tilted her head and watched his fingers running over her "Such a beautiful Queen." he whispered and he leaned down and captured her lips in a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:12 am

His kiss was hard and rough just like his temper. Anna ran her hands down his body, parting her legs for him to rest between. She arched up her lower body pushing him closer to her. Just one harsh thrust from him would bring back their passion for one another.
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:26 pm

He pulled back from the kiss and he looked down at her as he knelled between her opened and ready legs, and he steadied his throbbing member at her awaiting entrance before pushing in slowly and he felt at home once more, with the warmth that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:40 am

Anna writhed under his body, placing her hands firmly on his hips. She watched with great satisfaction his desire grow as their bodies tried to figure each other out after so many years.
Back to top Go down
Frederick I of Denmark
King of Denmark
Frederick I of Denmark

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Frederick groaned a little as he began thrusting into her slowly, wanting to make this moment last and he kissed her softly, a low growl coming up in his throat as he began picking up the pace with each thrust and he kissed down her jaw and her neck until he tasted her sweet breasts again, licking and suckling at each nipple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Queens Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queens Bedchamber.   Queens Bedchamber. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queens Bedchamber.
Page 1 of 1